Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has MADE your day today?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 pm

L_O_G wrote:I was sitting in traffic on 167 this afternoon and just happened to be behind a brand new Audi with what looked like a hot blonde driving. As the traffic went along she pulled into the left lane and as I drove by I saw her, smoking hot younger blonde, with her index finger about two knuckles deep in her nose going at it for a solid 20 seconds.

Took me by surprise at first and she looked over and saw me looking right at her. I could see her mouth "what" and all I did is pick up my phone, showed it to her, pointed and laughed even though I didn't record her.

She flipped the fuck out :ROFLMAO:

:thumbsup2: :ROFLMAO:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 pm

L_O_G wrote:I was sitting in traffic on 167 this afternoon and just happened to be behind a brand new Audi with what looked like a hot blonde driving. As the traffic went along she pulled into the left lane and as I drove by I saw her, smoking hot younger blonde, with her index finger about two knuckles deep in her nose going at it for a solid 20 seconds.

Took me by surprise at first and she looked over and saw me looking right at her. I could see her mouth "what" and all I did is pick up my phone, showed it to her, pointed and laughed even though I didn't record her.

:ROFLMAO:

She's probably scouring the interwebs..... :bigsmile:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:13 pm

I once saw a friend's mom pick her nose and eat it. I also once, while working in security work and watching CCTVs, watched a couple in the store. They split up. He picked his nose and ate it. Then a few minutes later they rejoined and she obviously didn't see him do that, and she kissed him. EWWWW

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Im sure she thinks she is going to be internet famous in the wrong type of way.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:39 pm

picking your nose and eating it helps your immune system,

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Ops wrote:picking your nose and eating it helps your immune system,

OMG :facepalm2:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Ops wrote:picking your nose and eating it helps your immune system,

Why am I not suprised you knew that.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Well, it obviously doesn't help....

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm

For the record, I make it point to dismiss every OPs post. However, in this case, he has a very valid point. Recently Harvard Medical(or another Ivy League, but I'm thinking Harvard) did a multi year study on this. To the point where there are talks of them synthesizing boogers as an immune booster.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:33 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:For the record, I make it point to dismiss every OPs post. However, in this case, he has a very valid point. Recently Harvard Medical(or another Ivy League, but I'm thinking Harvard) did a multi year study on this. To the point where there are talks of them synthesizing boogers as an immune booster.

Ill take the 3 to 4 days of the flu each year...thanks tho.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:For the record, I make it point to dismiss every OPs post. However, in this case, he has a very valid point. Recently Harvard Medical(or another Ivy League, but I'm thinking Harvard) did a multi year study on this. To the point where there are talks of them synthesizing boogers as an immune booster.

Is your calendar broke?

It's june 14. Yer 2 and a half months late...

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 pm

golddigger14s wrote:Just found out that gas is only
Spoiler: show
$2.40 per gallon
in Lawton. :thumbsup2:

To bad you gotta buy twice as much of it to go anywhere down there.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Arisaka wrote:Where is dgm33’s office at please? I’m shopping for a new dentist

Renton. Nelson Family Dentistry. Jacy Nelson, D.D.S. Totally worth the trip to Renton (I rarely venture more than a few miles south of I-90).

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 am

MadPick wrote:
glockgirl wrote:Meeting my new dentist (DGM33 on here) and finally finding a dentist whom I feel as though as I can actually trust.

Physician? 19 years. Veterinarian? 17 years. Endodontist? 13 years. Orthopaedic surgeon? Six years, with more work to be done on my L foot in July. Dentist? Ermmm...the last one ran up over $8000 in bills and maxed out my insurance and FSA in less than four months. So yah, I suck at finding good dentists.

And yes, Dr. Nelson received the traditional GlockGirl greeting, because of course he did.

That’s good to hear, Jennifer. Yes, he’s a fantastic dentist. thumbsup

I don’t like to let his head swell too much though, so I’ll delete this whole conversation shortly.

Ah shucks, guys. Now I'm all embarrassed and everything. I guess I should start being nicer to Madpick now.

And yes, anyone is welcome.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 am

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply