Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 

Saw the Lego Movie with the wife and kids a week ago. Today is cool cause me and my wife can still crack jokes from a kids movie

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Not to sound too corny . . . but WaGuns makes my day. Threads like this one make my day.

There are a lot of positive things I see on this website, and it really makes me happy. When I scan down the front page, I see a hell of a lot of orange and pink usernames indicating site supporters, which tells me that we have a lot of people that really care about the site and about each other.

Members of all username colors fill the site with positive and supportive threads and comments. This isn't a site where we beat the hell out of each other . . . it's a site where we support each other and poke a little fun in the process.

This is a good place. :wagwoot:

/cheesy

C'mere Steve....I'm gonna give you a hug. :4couple:
Wish BK would show me "the move".... :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
My interview with Seattle Fire Department went real well, I have a good feeling, And I got my scope mounted on my grandpas custom Mauser.

Well done! Hope it all comes together for you. Good luck.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

found out I aced my Firefighter written exam, and now Im onto the next steps..

Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There is an abandoned house across the alley out back. Its been abandoned for 3 years maybe? Kids break in, start fires, vandalize and the homeless squat there when it gets cold. My fiancee got home from work at 2:00 today and called me. There is a bulldozer and crane tearing it down now. Joy!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Xirxious wrote:
There is an abandoned house across the alley out back. Its been abandoned for 3 years maybe? Kids break in, start fires, vandalize and the homeless squat there when it gets cold. My fiancee got home from work at 2:00 today and called me. There is a bulldozer and crane tearing it down now. Joy!

Could have asked us. I would have donated tannerite.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Someone told me Drew was a Honey Boo Boo fan, and also enjoyed Dancing With The Stars.

So hilarious, it made my day.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

personal day next week friday authorized, vacation in june authorized, and favored for a promotion.

fuck. yes.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One of the company I work for's clients is very happy with us because of yesterday.. Gotta keep em happy. That made my day!

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hard not to be happy watching this video:

http://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM

Hope the link works :thumbsup2:

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:34 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Taxes got paid today. Thank you tax payers for an interest free loan for the year.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

BadKarma wrote:
Taxes got paid today. Thank you tax payers for an interest free loan for the year.

It happened today... BadKarma changed his profile pic from this Image

To this : Image

The world is a better place. :thumbsup2:

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Back during Christmas, I let my MIL borrow my old trail beater '91 Explorer Sport, so she could drive to Montana to visit her husband, as she had no vehicle capable of making it across the passes. I put four studded tires on it, and she made it there and back with no issues - until she hit a deer coming back on white pass, and destroyed the bumper, grille, headlights, and part of the quarter panel. I was able to fix up the quarter panel, but I wasn't having any luck finding the other parts in any local junkyard, and was about to fork out stupid cash to buy repro replacements from LMC Truck just so that I could keep the thing street legal and drivable at night.

So on Wednesday I was driving out to my shooting spot out in the woods to test out an SKS rebarreling job, and ran into a junked '93 Explorer that someone dumped on the trail. Normally finding junked rigs out in the woods really pisses me off, but this Explorer - which had already been completely stripped of all drivetrain and interior parts - still had perfect condition chrome bumpers, exterior trim, grille, and headlight assemblies. Somehow, they were the only things left intact on the vehicle.

So I haul ass back to the house to get my tools so I could come back and strip the parts off before some redneck got to it and shot it up or set it on fire. I managed to get all the exterior parts I wanted taken off before sundown.

I go back out there THE VERY NEXT DAY, and what do I find? Exactly.. Someone had shot up the body and windows, drug it around a bit with a tow strap, smashed in almost every body panel, and left it on its side. Good timing no?

That MADE my day.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Today was payday. Bought some ammo :bigsmile:

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mancat wrote:
Back during Christmas, I let my MIL borrow my old trail beater '91 Explorer Sport, so she could drive to Montana to visit her husband, as she had no vehicle capable of making it across the passes. I put four studded tires on it, and she made it there and back with no issues - until she hit a deer coming back on white pass, and destroyed the bumper, grille, headlights, and part of the quarter panel. I was able to fix up the quarter panel, but I wasn't having any luck finding the other parts in any local junkyard, and was about to fork out stupid cash to buy repro replacements from LMC Truck just so that I could keep the thing street legal and drivable at night.

So on Wednesday I was driving out to my shooting spot out in the woods to test out an SKS rebarreling job, and ran into a junked '93 Explorer that someone dumped on the trail. Normally finding junked rigs out in the woods really pisses me off, but this Explorer - which had already been completely stripped of all drivetrain and interior parts - still had perfect condition chrome bumpers, exterior trim, grille, and headlight assemblies. Somehow, they were the only things left intact on the vehicle.
So I haul ass back to the house to get my tools so I could come back and strip the parts off before some redneck got to it and shot it up or set it on fire. I managed to get all the exterior parts I wanted taken off before sundown.

I go back out there THE VERY NEXT DAY, and what do I find? Exactly.. Someone had shot up the body and windows, drug it around a bit with a tow strap, smashed in almost every body panel, and left it on its side. Good timing no?

That MADE my day.

For the Win.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1549  Next