Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has MADE your day today?

Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:22 pm

sportsdad60 wrote:Shot bogey golf today. That's good for an old guy like me.
I used to have a 14 handicap at North Shore golf course in federal Way b.c. (before children) gave up golf while raising kids sans once a year outing.

We joined the local golf club here for 2 months....unlimited golf and driving range for $200 / month (both of us $400) .
That's a great deal considering it is $50/18 holes each.

We have been playing 3 times a week, typically 9 holes but today was 18 holes.

Get a goddamn job Brian! :bigsmile:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Arisaka wrote:
I used to have a 14 handicap at North Shore golf course in federal Way b.c. (before children) gave up golf while raising kids sans once a year outing.

We joined the local golf club here for 2 months....unlimited golf and driving range for $200 / month (both of us $400) .

Tiger Woods got 17 hot holes for free.....

well,

I guess it cost him a divorce so,

Nevermind

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:19 pm

WaJim wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Tiger Woods got 17 hot holes for free.....

If you count the hole in the windshield with a golf club it’s 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Picked up a box of Taki's Fuego chips at Business Costco.
Think it was $12 for 60 1 oz bags.
Hot chili and lime, love those.

Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:59 am

People with Range Rovers that need service and want me to do it..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah,

NO

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:02 am

Been on my GNC supplements for exactly 6 months today. Weighed in this morning at 192lbs (down from 231lbs) lost a few inches off my waist and stomach, and am in the best cardio shape I have ever been in. :thumbsup2:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:28 am

L_O_G wrote:Been on my GNC supplements for exactly 6 months today. . .lost a few inches below my waist

Might want to see a doctor about that - I don't think the supplements are supposed to work that way!

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:30 am

Guns4Liberty wrote:
L_O_G wrote:Been on my GNC supplements for exactly 6 months today. . .lost a few inches below my waist

Might want to see a doctor about that - I don't think the supplements are supposed to work that way!

:wink05:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 pm

L_O_G wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

:wink05:

:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Congrats man! That's good stuff - keep it up! :thumbsup2:

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:18 pm

My kitchen sink drain has been running really slow lately.... got to the point where it was REALLY slow last night..... resigned myself to having to empty out underneath the sink and pull the traps between the double sink to clean it. Decided to try the 'easy way out' and grabbed the plunger -- two pumps and the drain clears in no time now! A bit worried that I may have pushed whatever was clogging it further down the pipe.... been running lots of water to be safe..... I think I'm in the clear!

ETA --- I guess it never really occurred to me to use a plunger on a sink --- always thought they were for toilets... Figured they work great for 'plugs', wasn't sure about 'build up' in the sink crossover pipe.

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:33 pm

The school figured out that kindergarten wasn't really where my boy needed to be.
So he's now 1st grade full time.
And today....

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Rix86 wrote:The school figured out that kindergarten wasn't really where my boy needed to be.
And today....

:thumbsup2:

Nicely done!

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Rix86 wrote:The school figured out that kindergarten wasn't really where my boy needed to be.
And today....

Takes after his mother does he? :thumbsup2:

JK- That's awesome!

Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:09 pm

they actually did the same thing to me in kindergarten .....once I was able to speak enough English for them to figure it out

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Hagerty.

Paid out my claim in full in 2 weeks.

Then when they realized I'd been hospitalized, they sent me a get well card signed by their team, and a hat...

An insurance company, paying out no questions asked, and sending a get well card personally signed..

Wow.

20200127_141822.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post a reply