Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has MADE your day today?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:46 pm

Two poop threads

If you consider the content of the RBG thread it makes 3.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:47 pm

Speaking of shart...did Jerry Nadler have a poop on stage yesterday?

Shure shuffled off like he had a warm load.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4909220/ ... oops-pants

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:19 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Arisaka wrote:We need a new CoC rule: No discussion of guys bleeding out the ass will be allowed

Why, does it bring back fond memories and make you depressed?

:bigsmile:

It just gives me the Heebie Jeebies

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:48 pm

WaJim wrote:.............

Speaking of shart...did Jerry Nadler have a poop on stage yesterday?

Shure shuffled off like he had a warm load.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4909220/ ... oops-pants

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:49 am

Yesterday I actually got a renewal notice for my CPL in the mail.
This is the first time in over 30 years, I've ever gotten a notice!
:wagwoot:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:05 am

AR15L wrote:Yesterday I actually got a renewal notice for my CPL in the mail.

Friend of mine actually renewed his online, this week. Here in Snohomish county.

I don't know the details, but I do know, no fingerprints, and no problems.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:04 am

Selador wrote:

Friend of mine actually renewed his online, this week. Here in Snohomish county.

A little more investigating...
Concealed Pistol License
Due to the restrictions of COVID-19, we are unable to process new Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) at this time. However, we are accepting mail-in applications for renewal (CPL’s can be renewed 90 days before or after expiration) or replacement CPL’s.

Download and print out the Concealed Pistol License Application (PDF). Fill it out, sign, and date it. If possible, please provide an email so that we can notify you when we have received the application.
Attach both a copy of your driver’s license and current CPL to the application.
Provide a check or money order for the correct amount (payable to: City of Auburn).
Mail to:
Auburn Police Department
ATTN: Records
340 E Main St., #201
Auburn, WA 98002
Check or money order only:
Renewal: $32.00 (up to 90 days before expiration of CPL)
Late Renewal: $42.00 (up to 90 days after expiration of CPL)
Replacement: $10.00

They offer nothing about renewing online. :cussing:

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:17 am

AR15L wrote:
Selador wrote:

A little more investigating...
Concealed Pistol License
Due to the restrictions of COVID-19, we are unable to process new Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) at this time. However, we are accepting mail-in applications for renewal (CPL’s can be renewed 90 days before or after expiration) or replacement CPL’s.

Download and print out the Concealed Pistol License Application (PDF). Fill it out, sign, and date it. If possible, please provide an email so that we can notify you when we have received the application.
Attach both a copy of your driver’s license and current CPL to the application.
Provide a check or money order for the correct amount (payable to: City of Auburn).
Mail to:
Auburn Police Department
ATTN: Records
340 E Main St., #201
Auburn, WA 98002
Check or money order only:
Renewal: $32.00 (up to 90 days before expiration of CPL)
Late Renewal: $42.00 (up to 90 days after expiration of CPL)
Replacement: $10.00

They offer nothing about renewing online. :cussing:

It's possible he had to do all that, but left out the details when he told me.

All I really know is he said he renewed online, with no problems, and no fingerprints.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:04 pm

Fishin' with Caveman again this morning!

Thanks again, Jim!!

Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Shit ton (truck and SUV Full) of stuff heading to Goodwill. Nice!

Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQXQw79QSQ

A video of how a graduation picture can change a life...............

Easy to look at too.

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Yesterday, we (PT Morgan, the kids, and I) chased a helium balloon for nearly six hours!

Background: two years ago, PT Morgan decided she wanted to get an amateur radio license; which she did. The rest of us followed suit. We got involved with one of the local amateur radio clubs that has a "juniors" group. Yesterday was the second annual "Great Balloon Chase".

The club took a small Styrofoam cooler (because it's very light), painted it bright orange, put in an APRS (Automatic Position Reporting System) transmitter, a satellite tracker, and an old dash camera in the cooler, filled a high altitude balloon with helium and turned it loose.

We released it at about 7:30 am and chased the silly thing for the next four hours. It took 2.5 hours to drive home after we found the balloon.

Some stats:
* the balloon reached a reported height of 102,635 feet.
* The coolest temp reported was -21.7 C (-7.06 F). Strangely enough, this didn't occur at the 102k ft level. It happened at 33,898 ft on the way down.
* The lowest pressure reported was 11.26 hPa which is 0.011 atm (standard atmospheres) or 0.16 psi. Standard atmosphere pressure is about 14.69 psi but that changes all day, every day.
* The balloon traveled approximately 120 miles (but it's hard to be sure, it didn't take a straight course the entire time)
* The fastest the balloon traveled was 63 miles per hour (as reported by the APRS device). Not bad for something without an engine! It's not called "the jet stream" for nothing!

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:31 pm

^ Damn! You're giving the Chinese space program a run for their money!

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:32 pm

PT Hubby wrote:Yesterday, we (PT Morgan, the kids, and I) chased a helium balloon for nearly six hours!

Background: two years ago, PT Morgan decided she wanted to get an amateur radio license; which she did. The rest of us followed suit. We got involved with one of the local amateur radio clubs that has a "juniors" group. Yesterday was the second annual "Great Balloon Chase".

The club took a small Styrofoam cooler (because it's very light), painted it bright orange, put in an APRS (Automatic Position Reporting System) transmitter, a satellite tracker, and an old dash camera in the cooler, filled a high altitude balloon with helium and turned it loose.

We released it at about 7:30 am and chased the silly thing for the next four hours. It took 2.5 hours to drive home after we found the balloon.

Some stats:
* The coolest temp reported was -21.7 C (-7.06 F). Strangely enough, this didn't occur at the 102k ft level. It happened at 33,898 ft on the way down.
* The lowest pressure reported was 11.26 hPa which is 0.011 atm (standard atmospheres) or 0.16 psi. Standard atmosphere pressure is about 14.69 psi but that changes all day, every day.
* The balloon traveled approximately 120 miles (but it's hard to be sure, it didn't take a straight course the entire time)
* The fastest the balloon traveled was 63 miles per hour (as reported by the APRS device). Not bad for something without an engine! It's not called "the jet stream" for nothing!

That is awesome.

Now try fox hunting :-p

Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
PT Hubby wrote:Yesterday, we (PT Morgan, the kids, and I) chased a helium balloon for nearly six hours!

Some stats:

That is awesome.

Now try fox hunting :-p

Yup, our club does do fox hunting as well. Lots of fun. As a family we have done geocaching in the past, so fox hunting is just one step geekier.
Post a reply