WaGuns.org
https://www.waguns.org/

What has MADE your day today?
https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=38031
Page 1257 of 1299

Author:  Guns4Liberty [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Pablo wrote:
Dude. Whatever you are doing keep it up. You look way younger.

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:

Author:  Massivedesign [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Dude. Whatever you are doing keep it up. You look way younger.

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:



I eat good brisket! keeps me young!

Author:  sportsdad60 [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Massivedesign wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Dude. Whatever you are doing keep it up. You look way younger.

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:



I eat good brisket! keeps me young!



You know where Hannibal's brisket comes from?

Author:  Arisaka [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Jesus Brian that’s gotta be a CoC violation. And if it’s not, it should be.

Author:  L_O_G [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Took a night off from working doubles, to enjoy a nice glass of 4 Roses on my patio.

Author:  sportsdad60 [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Arisaka wrote:
Jesus Brian that’s gotta be a CoC violation. And if it’s not, it should be.

LOL. Photo taken in Seattle.

Author:  derrickito [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Finding my new patch just made my day

Image

Author:  zombie66 [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

sportsdad60 wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Dude. Whatever you are doing keep it up. You look way younger.

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:



I eat good brisket! keeps me young!



You know where Hannibal's brisket comes from?



I wonder if their is any grass on that field????

Author:  Sinus211 [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

zombie66 wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Dude. Whatever you are doing keep it up. You look way younger.

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:



I eat good brisket! keeps me young!



You know where Hannibal's brisket comes from?



I wonder if their is any grass on that field????

You’re assuming there’s a field nearby that she hasn’t already grazed???

Author:  zombie66 [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Very true......

Author:  usrifle [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

Juk would hit that.

Author:  Traut [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

usrifle wrote:
Juk would hit that.

Twice on Sundays.

Author:  zombie66 [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

usrifle wrote:
Juk would hit that.


If it has a pulse....

Author:  NWGunner [ Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

zombie66 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Juk would hit that.


If it has a pulse....



...and doesn’t have a lawyer...

Author:  golddigger14s [ Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has MADE your day today?

"Rock star Tommy Lee says he'll leave the country if Trump is reelected."
Need help packing?

Page 1257 of 1299 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/