Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has MADE your day today?

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Final inspection is done the house officially closes on 13 November, wife gets to sign all the paperwork for selling it.

Only thing left is to sell my car and I am free and clear to move out end of next week.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:27 pm

Pardon my ignorance, but divorce? Or just selling amd consolidating for a new phase of life?

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Jagerbomber35 wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but divorce? Or just selling amd consolidating for a new phase of life?

Military PCS wife is following out a little later. Moving to England so unfortunately can't bring my firearms, which are now securely stored.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:22 am

was browsing ebay for a car phone charger plug-in thingy. was glad to see that somebody makes them in the :flag:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MADE-IN-USA-Smart-Dual-USB-Car-Charger-24W-iPhone-11-12-Samsung-Android-Black/174153549671?hash=item288c5c4767:g:kScAAOSwArNdYxKw

not the pretties of them but whateva, i'm buying it :wink05:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:26 am

golddigger14s wrote:"Rock star Tommy Lee says he'll leave the country if Trump is reelected."
Need help packing?

I don’t believe any of those liberal bastards or bitches that say they will leave, it’s just lip service to their fans.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:34 am

Brother in law bought a place in Hawaii and has a section reserved for us to come and stay as long as we want.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:23 am

Caveman Jim wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:"Rock star Tommy Lee says he'll leave the country if Trump is reelected."
Need help packing?

I don’t believe any of those liberal bastards or bitches that say they will leave, it’s just lip service to their fans.

he just wants his own pedo island, right next door to Tom Hanks

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Yesterday I had 2 members come out to where my truck is stored and they helped do a TON of work.

It's been a rollercoaster ride lately, but it's nice knowing I have people that have my back.

Thank you!

Who needs a gym open when you can wrench on rusted, 30 year old, 3/4" bolts? :bigsmile:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Speaking of 30 yo bolts and trucks.

Replaced the spacer/shim things between the leaf springs and most squeeks are gone!

Pretty sketchy using a wonky borrowed hilift jack that didnt quite work exactly right without "coaxing". But, got her done.

Now to work on the front end squeeks.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:51 pm

movingviolation wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
Need help packing?

he just wants his own pedo island, right next door to Tom Hanks

I want a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model island.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:41 am

Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Sparky D wrote:

'technical difficulties'.....

Uh huh.

Fucking lying pieces of shit.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:18 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Sparky D wrote:

Uh huh.

Why do you assume they are lying?

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:52 pm

Fishinpnw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Sparky D wrote:

Uh huh.

Why do you assume they are lying?

Are they speaking over the PA system when they claim technical difficulties?

If for some miracle of a reason, whatever plays the national anthem isn't able to croak it out right now... Play the national anthem on your phone, and hold it up to the mic.

There is no excuse for not playing the national anthem.

Well, technically, there are plenty of EXCUSES. If you want to spend your life bowing to and being afraid of social justice wusses.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Yes, hindsight may be 2020.....But lying pieces of shit? I mean, this was in Texas...in 2015. If I had to assume, I would guess there was something wrong with the PA, and nobody had the wherewithal to come up with something as McGyver as holding their phone up to the PA mike. But are we really saying that the PA wasn't broken and they didn't want to play the national anthem and are lying pieces of shit? Really? Just seems like a shitty thing to say to me.
Post a reply