Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Retitled: Rittenhouse Thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

for Kyle Rittenhouse saying he did not inform the court of his new address within 48 hours of relocating.

This seems germane to their argument:

"Rittenhouse, who is white, fled to his home in Antioch, Illinois, but turned himself into police there the next day."

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... 02-03-2021

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meanwhile how many were charged for the riots in Seatthell and elsewhere?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well they have to do something otherwise there will be a riot agsin.
They probably have figured out the weapon and shooting charges are not going to stick.
They don't want to appear as corrupt as they are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jaywalking

I'm positive that he jaywalked to get there...

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Jaywalking

I'm positive that he jaywalked to get there...

I'll bet he also collected some of the state's rain, in his clothes, that night.

Wanna bet he also spat on the sidewalk?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not sure if it was the same article, but read that his attorney offered the address to the prosecutor months ago on condition of it being confidential due to him being threatened, and the prosecution declined.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I saw they wanted to increase his bail 200K, i didn't see that they were pursuing new charges. icon_eek

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:23 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Really surprised they didn't phrase it as "Straight White Male with the pronouns He/Him".....

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and, the horror, he used the OK sign...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:43 pm

The main thrust seems to center around the fact neither the young man nor his family personally contributed to his 2M$ bond and therefore "poses a significant flight" risk to avoid persecution !

Now IMHO, the lad should've been given and heeded someone's adult advice that instead of taking advantage of foto opportunities with scallywag wanta-beeees in local U.S. community bars, he should have the foto opts taken in a bar which is in a non-extradition country.

Critical thinking involves analysis, evaluation, inference [gathering credible/relevant/logical evidence], and of course reaching a viable and reasonable conclusion while improving one's own thinking regarding the information you have heard, read, as well as you might have witnessed.

Further, please remember Churchill's commentary: "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

as a nation we will overcome the travesty[ies] currently going on within our nation...

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

curiouscuz wrote:
The main thrust seems to center around the fact neither the young man nor his family personally contributed to his 2M$ bond and therefore "poses a significant flight" risk to avoid persecution !

Now IMHO, the lad should've been given and heeded someone's adult advice that instead of taking advantage of foto opportunities with scallywag wanta-beeees in local U.S. community bars, he should have the foto opts taken in a bar which is in a non-extradition country.

There is no avoiding that, whatever. He will be persecuted, for probably the rest of his life.

Now, if he wanted to avoid prosecution... :wink05:

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wisconsin Judge denies new arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... ttenhouse/
:thumbsup2:

"Attorneys for Rittenhouse say that their client withheld his new address because of threats to his safety. The judge agreed to keep the new address sealed and available only to certain members of the court moving forward, over protests from prosecutors."

A bit about the "victim"...
"In 2016, he was convicted of a criminal misdemeanor for going armed with a firearm while intoxicated."
"He has a forfeiture case for not showing obedience to officers and one for loud noises."
Attaboy! [sarc.]

https://conandaily.com/2020/09/02/gaige ... ouse-shot/

Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:13 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:

At the risk of being flamed, isn't the OK sign a tribute to white supremacy? I know that's what I've been told, but wanted to hear if there is something else to it. Obviously it can just mean "OK" as well. Or maybe my question should reference this instance when KR used it in a photo. Do you guys interpret that as a "white power" sign, or something else?

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It was a bullshit joke promoted on 4chan back in 2017. A co-opting of the symbol based on it's universal real usage across the globe. It still means "ok" in American sign language. It's traditionally used in environments where speech communication is impractical or impossible. (Used in conjunction with facial expression as both a question and response) I personally still use it under such circumstances and always will.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

At the risk of being flamed, isn't the OK sign a tribute to white supremacy? I know that's what I've been told, but wanted to hear if there is something else to it. Obviously it can just mean "OK" as well. Or maybe my question should reference this instance when KR used it in a photo. Do you guys interpret that as a "white power" sign, or something else?

It's the OK sign. That's all. That's it.

Some yokels on 4 chan decided to make a joke out of woke culture, and put it out there that it was a white supremacy sign. It's not. It was a joke.

And the left lapped it up. Making a joke of themselves and the woke culture all in one fell swoop.

Do justice. Love mercy.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 378 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next