Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:12 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Semi Bird a Crook? Reichert Squawks. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Big row at the state Repub Nominating Committee.

https://komonews.com/news/local/former- ... sis-tour-#

"Reichert alleged that GOP party leaders deliberately misled him and other delegates regarding his opponent's background. As reported in the Seattle Times earlier this week, Reichert's opponent, Semi Bird, was convicted in 1993 of a misdemeanor for bank larceny.

Despite assurances from party officials that Bird would be disqualified, Reichert said he was stunned when he learned Bird would still be able to wrack up a key endorsement from officials within the GOP party leadership. As a result, he told KOMO News he felt that party leadership was deliberately favoring Bird instead of him. "

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the next governor of the great State of Washington: Pedo Bob!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:49 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the next governor of the great State of Washington: Pedo Bob!

If there's one thing that conservatives specialize in, it's infighting. Look at this current drama with Reichert and Bird, or look no farther than many of the threads here on WaGuns where we just tear the SHIT out of each other.

We need to knock that shit off and stick together, or the Democrats will keep beating the shit out of us at the polls.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My understanding is Reichert is still running, just not seeking the party endorsement. Which he really doesn't need I think.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If Washington could get any worse, now even the Republican side has taken up diving into the septic tank.
No matter the direction you turn, both sides have
decided to smell like shit.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Richert is a RHINO piece of shit right up there with Haley and Romney.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

If there's one thing that conservatives specialize in, it's infighting. Look at this current drama with Reichert and Bird, or look no farther than many of the threads here on WaGuns where we just tear the SHIT out of each other.

We need to knock that shit off and stick together, or the Democrats will keep beating the shit out of us at the polls.

Amen.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bank larceny can’t be any worse than the crooked stuff going on now in the capital.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DoveRelease wrote:
Maybe, but would you rather have him or Ferguson? Byrd wouldn't draw any more of the vote than Culp did. If Byrd is the candidate, Ferguson is guaranteed a win.

King County might suddenly find enough boxes of ballots to ensure Ferguson wins anyway 2004 style if Reichert is the candidate, but with Byrd they won't even have to bother.

Last edited by scrid2000 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
DoveRelease wrote:
Maybe, but would you rather have him or Ferguson? Byrd wouldn't draw any more of the vote than Culp did. If Byrd is the candidate, Ferguson is guaranteed a win.

King County might suddenly find enough boxes of ballots to ensure Ferguson wins anyway 2004 style if Richert is the candidate, but with Byrd they won't even have to bother.

^ This. We have to stop cutting off our nose to spite our face. We should run the candidate who will win the general election against the anti-freedom party. We should not run the “perfect” candidate who we would prefer if we had a blank slate. What good is running the pure or ideal candidate if they are just going to lose the general election.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:05 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

User 1234 wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
DoveRelease wrote:

King County might suddenly find enough boxes of ballots to ensure Ferguson wins anyway 2004 style if Richert is the candidate, but with Byrd they won't even have to bother.

^ This. We have to stop cutting off our nose to spite our face. We should run the candidate who will win the general election against the anti-freedom party. We should not run the “perfect” candidate who we would prefer if we had a blank slate. What good is running the pure or ideal candidate if they are just going to lose the general election.

I'll add a +1 to that.

Gotta keep the big picture in mind. Do we want Bob Ferguson to be governor, or not?

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So wait a giggity giggle gosh darn minute.

Culp had a great showing against Dimslee considering the generations long stranglehold the D's have had on this state which has been multiplied by the skinny-jeans wearing D.I.E. spouting green and blue haired techies choking the King county suburbs.

Are you saying Republicans didn't vote for him because he wasn't the 'perfect' candidate? Or was it just evidence of the above mentioned super-hurdle that R's would have to surmount to get a leg in?

He wasn't qualified! He had no experience! Juxtaposed to the hue and cry of: "There shouldn't be career pollytishuns" and "Term Limits!"

But now y'all are willing to vote for RINO Reichert? Good grief.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:46 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:

I will vote between Reichert and Bird based on how likely each of them is to win in the general election.

The priority is to beat Bob Ferguson. Where the Republican ranks in the "how good of a Republican is he" scale is less relevant to me.

Think of every single person you know about in Washington state. Is there any one person . . . ANY ONE . . . that would be a worse governor than Bob Ferguson? I would take any criminal, any pedophile, any white supremacist, anyone . . . ANYONE . . . over Bob Ferguson.

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
Bank larceny can’t be any worse than the crooked stuff going on now in the capital.

Exactly. They just haven’t been caught and prosecuted yet.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:01 am

THIRTY YEARS AGO on a MISDEMEANOR. Did he serve his time and pay all his fines? Has he kept his nose clean since?

If that's ALL Bird has done he's still head and shoulders above the shitbirds that make up most of both parties, an Reichert's showing himself to be More Of Same with first his attempt to kneecap the competition then his sore-losering when it didn't work.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:08 am

MadPick wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

I will vote between Reichert and Bird based on how likely each of them is to win in the general election.

The priority is to beat Bob Ferguson. Where the Republican ranks in the "how good of a Republican is he" scale is less relevant to me.

Think of every single person you know about in Washington state. Is there any one person . . . ANY ONE . . . that would be a worse governor than Bob Ferguson? I would take any criminal, any pedophile, any white supremacist, anyone . . . ANYONE . . . over Bob Ferguson.

So does that mean *I* have your endorsement? :D

Let's put it this way... aside from age and lifespan, EITHER of the squirrels in my yard would be a better governor than ANY D and MOST R's. Bonus, we could reduce the salary to literal peanuts...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next