Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:56 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 184  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

golddigger14s wrote:
Tin foil time....First SGN, then WAGUN, now OCDO. Chinese hackers, dems, ANTIFA, MDA, or................Aliens! icon_eek

WTF happened to OCDO? I confess I have not been on there in a couple month. Since Bill left and Nick moved, it kinda died.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Selador wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Why don't they make Rodent Flavored cat food?

Or cat crap flavored dog food.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHah :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9: :bow:

I finally got a dog doesn't eat cat shit. he's a keeper!

Oh fk I sprained something laughin....you ass.......... :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :wagwoot:

It's like doggy almond roca!

My uncle used to call the cat turds kitty roca. His golden retriever would always look in the cat box for shit to eat

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BadKarma wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Tin foil time....First SGN, then WAGUN, now OCDO. Chinese hackers, dems, ANTIFA, MDA, or................Aliens! icon_eek

WTF happened to OCDO? I confess I have not been on there in a couple month. Since Bill left and Nick moved, it kinda died.

The regular site is working, but the forum section is down.
Lately it has been about as active as a frozen slug, but I check in once a month just in case something interesting is posted.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:06 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Quote:
Theodore Roosevelt warned that the rock on which democracy would founder would be when regions, classes, races and parties regarded one another as "The Other," rather than as citizens marked by fellow feeling, banding together for the best interests of our country.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/historian- ... -of-times/

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone ever think that the powers that be are pushing the ban of semi-automatic rifles so hard, are doing so because they're afraid they may be used against them? Seems like they're afraid of being sniped, and not the 'gun violence' that is suicides and majority of firearm deaths caused by pistols.....??

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:56 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Listening to NPR, a pretty good interview with Noam Dworman, the owner of the Comedy Cellar in New York City.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/podc ... metoo.html

Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ossau Iraty :thumbsup2:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, that was interesting.

Went to Winco, security guard decided to turn on his blinky lights as I was pulling into a spot next to him, blinding me..

I politely asked if he could leave them off next time someone pulled next to him, wait until they're parked, because they blind people, and it could cause an accident.

Apparently , 'I ain't scared of white boy' and 'if I wasn't at work, I'd punch you out', is the appropriate response.

Yes, and apparently, because I didn't introduce myself first, I'm an asshole, and disrespected him greatly, enough to threaten bodily harm....

Where do they get these guys? lol

Oh, and he refused to ID himself, but was able to verify through DOL that he was licensed...

FYI, concealed carry, no open carry... and yes, dash cam was rolling, audio is shitty at times.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FedWay has the area where I'm at, surrounded.

Pursuit ended with a foot bail about 100ft from me.... and my damn truck was parked facing the other way so I got no video...

Damn.

K9 got em... Woof. Aid being dispatched for a dog bite....

Thomas Paine wrote:

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Musician attacked with a baseball bat early thursday morning leaving El Corazone.

By Homeless POS.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/musici ... /874273214

Doesn't look good for the musician...Head trauma.

When is Seattle going to wake up?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Fking racist, homophobe, hater. Go to hell!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oldandcranky1 wrote:
More silliness from King County. Warning signs must be posted in gun stores and rangse about the dangers of firearms. $260,000 to enforce that the department of public health doesn't have. New taxes for everyone?

https://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/ar ... 401639.php

Comments are gold!

"How bout public signs that say wash your hands after peeing on the sidewalk"

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:50 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Fking racist, homophobe, hater. Go to hell!!

:bigsmile:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:14 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

From a cool old book entitled Shooting, Boating and Fishing for Young Sportsmen, by T. Robinson Warren, 1871
Attachment:
TheGun from Book Shooting Boating Fishing 18711.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:50 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I needed to go out in the garage for a few tools and some shim stock but the big dog was sleeping at the door I needed to go through and she was in one of those twitchy dog dreams...
Then all 4 legs got to running in that half-connected way as she's lying flat on the floor. After a bit of running, her legs seemed to lock, like she was facing something off, and and then she started real quiet "woof"s for about a minute.

The funniest part about this whole scene was the GSD/Rottweiler was sitting there watching her the whole time. I wonder what was going through his mind. I watched for about 2-3 minutes, then backed away so as not to wake her.
I wasn't going to interrupt that, so I'll head out there for the tools in a bit.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 184  Next