Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 184  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Debbie Wasserman Schultz sounds like she probably has a dick.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:49 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Touché

Some think the Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders, is one of the brightest people in the current administration. She also has a quick wit about her and if you doubt it then read below. It's got to be the answer of the year.

During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?”

Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place and I'm certain they won't be found.”

"And just where is that?" said the reporter, sarcastically.

Mrs. Sanders grinned sardonically and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.”

"Next question?"

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jumanji reboot.

Ugh.

Kinda funny, but shits on the original.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jdhbulseye wrote:
Sent from Proxima Centauri B through the ether using FTP transmission technology, Honey Encryption, and Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches

First off, are you OK jdh? Been worried about you.

Because of this... https://newatlas.com/proxima-centauri-f ... net/53575/

Please don't completely dash my hopes for a habitable planet right there.. Pro B has been the most interesting possibility in my entire life. :pray:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
jdhbulseye wrote:
Sent from Proxima Centauri B through the ether using FTP transmission technology, Honey Encryption, and Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches

First off, are you OK jdh? Been worried about you.

Because of this... https://newatlas.com/proxima-centauri-f ... net/53575/

Please don't completely dash my hopes for a habitable planet right there.. Pro B has been the most interesting possibility in my entire life. :pray:

Quote:
It's likely that Proxima b was blasted by high energy radiation during this flare," says Meredith MacGregor, lead author of the study.

Well it was a bit hot for a while there and I'm awful thirsty but on the plus side my phone has stayed charged at 100% since March 24, 2017!

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TV.

Woman calls 911 and says there's a dead body, and she knows he's dead because she performed CPR and he has no pulse .. Calltaker says 'OK, I'll notify the coroner'. Bahahahha

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another company taking advantage of the school shooting hysteria:
https://www.shepherdshieldapp.com/how-i ... 4kEALw_wcB
Shepherd Shield.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:38 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Maybe they should have Back Ground Checks done on Teachers....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/7th-g ... li=BBnb7Kz

7th Grader finds this guy's sorted past.

Quote:
It didn't take her long to find a 2007 newspaper article from the Sarasota Herald-Tribune detailing troubling allegations against Scott Manas.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:35 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

A local Christian school found out they had a level 3 sex offender living on school property.
School rented out a house they owned to a guy who had to pass a background check (think that's a state law).
But the guy in turn sublet a room to a friend of his who was a convicted sex offender, no background check.
Freaked the school out enough to call 911 and send letters to all the parents.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Shepherd Shield.

This is a great idea. You are in a high crime area and have your eyes glued to your cell phone

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Shepherd Shield.

This is a great idea. You are in a high crime area and have your eyes glued to your cell phone

You mean most people's eyes aren't already glued to their cell phone?

Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It costs more than $6 to ship a vacuum pump back to Rock Auto for a core fee of $5.56.

No, Rock Auto doesn’t pay for return shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I calculate I can fit 1600-2000 watts of solar on the roof of my 5 ton...

@12v, peak output (noon), assuming 5% loss....That's ~160Amps...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Belle Knox

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:51 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Quote:
It’s easy to go through life shrugging and thinking ‘I’ll just leave it to the people who know best,’ but the premise of that attitude is that the people claiming to know best actually know best. And they demonstrably don’t.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 2752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 184  Next