Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 184  Next
 The OFF TOPIC thread 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Why is it I think I need this....

https://shop.asmdss.com/products/fornic ... 6792379461

Must be an age thing.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jeb Bush sent out a random tweet: "Three U.S. Presidents died on July 4th. Coincidence?"

odd.

(One commenter said: "Good thing it's nothing YOU'LL have to worry about.")

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:51 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Don't quite get the constant barrage of news about 15yr old Coco the tennis player.

Oprah, GMA etc etc etc etc

She got beat (#asshandedtoher) yesterday by #7 in the world....?

Uhhhh

So?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AG turd needs to shut his piehole up and dig a hole........hates the sound of freedom.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
AG turd needs to shut his piehole up and dig a hole........hates the sound of freedom.

And how. Since when is it the AG's job to go around suing the federal government? Now the csucker is after the Navy because, guess what, jets are loud. #jackass

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:31 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Traut wrote:
cmica wrote:

And how. Since when is it the AG's job to go around suing the federal government? Now the csucker is after the Navy because, guess what, jets are loud. #jackass

AOC gets to be President those Jets will be electric.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is an odd little topic which doesn't really deserve its own thread so I'll post it here... It is a corrallary experience to my FUCK SHERWIN WILLIAMS/ Michael Jiminez "What's Pissed You Off Today" post...

So I drop by the local donut shop across the parking lot from the paint store to get a dozen to leave with the sales folks at the paint store...

While I'm in the donut shop, Bothel PD pulls up and parks one space away from my truck... Ok, and the thought crosses my mind that I must be at the right donut shop since the local experts are here too...

But they never get out of their car...

So I pay, and walk past the po-po on my way to the paint store...

I am speaking with the sales manager Michael, the FUCKING ASSHAT, Jiminez, and in walks the two officers from the unit parked near my truck...

They stand off a few feet from me, and Assha... I mean, Michael Jiminez askes them if there is something he might do for them...

They respond by saying "no we're okay"... I start thinking "this is rather odd" and reflecting on whether I might have violated some traffic law on my way to the store... nothing comes to mind about that...

So then they move toward the rear of the store and stand about ten feet away just observing my transaction...

They finally make to leave and the S-W manager asks them again if there was something they were looking for?... They say:

"no, we were just looking for someBODY" (emphasis, mine)

I say: "Oh!" and flip down my hoodie and give them full access to my face with a questioning look...

"No, we're not looking for YOU," they say... and off they go...

Odd... the little cunt who runs the store says that isn't the first time they've done that....

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Berkley banned natural gas for new construction in starting 2020. I get the environmental thing behind it, however, natural gas is a byproduct that is quite clean. We have a gas stove and love it, I don't think I'll ever go back to electric.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... li=BBnb7Kz

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Berkley banned natural gas for new construction in starting 2020. I get the environmental thing behind it, however, natural gas is a byproduct that is quite clean. We have a gas stove and love it, I don't think I'll ever go back to electric.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... li=BBnb7Kz

That's really dumb. Natural gas is way more efficient than electric

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guy who was hiding in a church from ICE for over a year (claiming sanctuary) decided to go into an ICE center to negotiate his ability to stay. Instead they arrested him and detained him. I think he was convinced by others to be a martyr that will either get detained, or set free giving others the idea to turn themselves in on the chance they could be 'allowed to stay'. Guy was here for 16 years, could have gone through the proper channels by now to be a US citizen. If you want to be a US Citizen, do it the right way and go through the proper channels.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/loca ... e81080769e

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:30 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Guy who was hiding in a church from ICE for over a year (claiming sanctuary) decided to go into an ICE center to negotiate his ability to stay. Instead they arrested him and detained him. I think he was convinced by others to be a martyr that will either get detained, or set free giving others the idea to turn themselves in on the chance they could be 'allowed to stay'. Guy was here for 16 years, could have gone through the proper channels by now to be a US citizen. If you want to be a US Citizen, do it the right way and go through the proper channels.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/loca ... e81080769e

What a dumbass....all he had to do is marry his brother.

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here is a free tip for everyone...... When you are changing the oil, don't forget to put the drain plug back in.

That is all.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:
Here is a free tip for everyone...... When you are changing the oil, don't forget to put the drain plug back in.

That is all.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

As you were.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:

That is all.

See, this is why marijuana should not be legal. :bonghit: :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:18 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Arisaka wrote:
danoh wrote:

That is all.

See, this is why marijuana should not be legal. :bonghit: :ROFLMAO:

A mess is just a mess.....

Didja Go for a DRIVE?

no plug? icon_eek

Remember Dan...the Buick needs the High Zinc oil.

Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 184  Next