Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Internet Memes

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:13 am

So now I have been called a terrorist on WaGuns......greeaaatt....

It is not that I want an echo chamber, but if you are going to criticize OUR President, you should be specific about what he is doing to make you displeased.....if you can't do that, there is a cure for your TDS

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:24 am

That's funny

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:12 am

stevemcgee wrote:You can block people. And you don't have to quote their text.

Good luck with others not quoting. :wink05:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:33 am

Yeah, last week Big trucks with flags and Beethovens 5th Symphony were deemed Racist and symbols of White Supremacy/Privilege.

Not Terrorist though.

Totally serious about Beethovens 5th.

https://slippedisc.com/2020/09/beethove ... d-elitism/

Sooooooooooooooooooo fukin STUPID

So if I had a truck like shown in the meme...bet your sweet ass Id be BOOMING the 5th.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:37 am

Gman wrote:

Yeah, that is definitely the case. I only block a couple of people (one is brand new), but other people quote them just to argue. I don’t want to argue. I just want to never hear any more of their worthless bullshit.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:14 am

I learned some wisdom that applies here from Stitch Jones.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:18 am

Arisaka wrote:
Gman wrote:

Yeah, that is definitely the case. I only block a couple of people (one is brand new), but other people quote them just to argue. I don’t want to argue. I just want to never hear any more of their worthless bullshit.

This... :bow:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:43 am

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:46 pm

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:57 pm

And it is obviously honest to equate riot control tear gas with lethal gas used by Hitler, Saddam, and Assad. Straight from the CNN manual for life.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:19 pm

User 1234 wrote:And it is obviously honest to equate riot control tear gas with lethal gas used by Hitler, Saddam, and Assad. Straight from the CNN manual for life.

I started to point that out to the guy umpteen pages back but stopped and deleted my post. I figure if someone is that intellectually challenged or if they are a class c propagandist....well hell I want to watch this. But he just proved to be ignorant so I put him on ignore.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Back to the funny stuff. Anyone can make a meme, doesn’t make it true, but if it ain’t true, at least make it funny.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:39 pm

User 1234 wrote:And it is obviously honest to equate riot control tear gas with lethal gas used by Hitler, Saddam, and Assad. Straight from the CNN manual for life.

Well, if we use that logic, then we can say, "Under the Trump administration, the use of gas against our citizens has been outlawed in cities across the country." And therefore, I'd say that Trump is a hero -- right?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:55 pm

ZLaRJyz.jpg

image0011.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post a reply