Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 

spaghetti monster wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
What's that? Did I hear you say: "I'm sorry, JohnMBrowning."?

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... owers-u-n/

"The Biden administration in January proposed amendments to W.H.O.’s International Health Regulations (IHR) that would eliminate all requirements for W.H.O. to consult with member governments before declaring a disease outbreak."

How does letting the WHO declare a crisis equal taking over the government? All they can do is say there's a pandemic without consultating with member nations. It gives them no power beyond that.

Mountains out of Mole hills.

Very similar to the people that have a 148 question checklist to confirm if the color mauve is racist.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun May 22, 2022 5:30 am

Pitbull wrote:
Maybe it should be, you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him(all inclusive)her, it,xi, wtf ever. But you cant make the pronouns THINK.
We are all up against the same forces. And for the ones who cant accept, or fathom a global elite conspiracy to enslave us all. Heres proof. May 2020, the ENTIRE plane(t) was shut down in coordinated fashion. You were there. And you were given a label. Essential, or non essential. You should have taken offense then. But its not too late to piss them off by finding alternative news sources. And bankrupting the msm. Heres a good list of news feeds
X22 report
SGT report
Judy Byington
Real Raw News (my favorite, and they have zero defamation suits if youre wondering if its real!!)
Before its news
There are many more. Stay informed. And remember that fox lied about 9 eleven too. And all msm is owned by 5 companies.

Real raw news is like The Onion, it's all for laughs. ITS ALL MADE UP!!!
If you really believe this story about Bill Gates being hanged at GITMO..... https://realrawnews.com/2021/10/bill-ga ... -schedule/

Then theres the fairytale they made up about Thomas Vilsack.....

I really really hope you don't believe that shit.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun May 22, 2022 6:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
spaghetti monster wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

"The Biden administration in January proposed amendments to W.H.O.’s International Health Regulations (IHR) that would eliminate all requirements for W.H.O. to consult with member governments before declaring a disease outbreak."

How does letting the WHO declare a crisis equal taking over the government? All they can do is say there's a pandemic without consultating with member nations. It gives them no power beyond that.

Very similar to the people that have a 148 question checklist to confirm if the color mauve is racist.

We thank you for your willing compliance:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ima ... mpaign=677

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun May 22, 2022 6:39 am

jukk0u wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
spaghetti monster wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

We thank you for your willing compliance:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ima ... mpaign=677

I don't understand why you guys are still so worried about being tracked, that's so 1990. You're obviously using the internet and have a smartphone.....so it's already happened. It's over, you lost

Sun May 22, 2022 8:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What Is next and I dont know is the last one….

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Sun May 22, 2022 12:44 pm

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
I don't understand why you guys are still so worried about being tracked, that's so 1990. You're obviously using the internet and have a smartphone.....so it's already happened. It's over, you lost

It goes FAR beyond being tracked ---- do you realize how close we came to having a vax passport? And how quickly it would have transformed into a 'social credit' system like Chyna? Tracking isn't that big of a deal --- but DENIAL of services and/or rights IS. Can't you see that Faucci and the CDC/NIH proved that 1) they didn't have the authority to do what they did 2) failed pretty miserably at forcing full compliance...... Thats why the WHO wants to step in with complete authority and control for any future pandemic (monkeypox) or ANY OTHER 'health crisis' that they deem 'dangerous'. Just wait till the WHO declares 'gun violence' as a health crisis.....

And lets not overlook the fact that any gov official conceding OUR NATIONAL SOVERNTY to anyone for any reason is an act of treason.... no matter how good of an idea you spin it to be.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun May 22, 2022 2:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:secretshake:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 23, 2022 6:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon May 23, 2022 8:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
FTXQjTuXsAAuaCA.png

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 23, 2022 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:
FTXQjTuXsAAuaCA.png

I thought Stanley Allen Meyer did that long ago and was taken out. Can this new case be verified? I did a search and its all over some conspiracy sites.

Mon May 23, 2022 1:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://rumble.com/vsifn8-remember-in-2 ... pulat.html
DEC 29, 2009
Medical tyranny under WHO who will oversee the administration of soft kill vaccines.

Epilogue: Jesse Ventura got his COVID shot.

Tue May 24, 2022 4:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... relate_to/
What is Project Orion? And how does it relate to recent happenings?

Wed May 25, 2022 7:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2:

FJB

Wed May 25, 2022 8:13 pm

WitchyWoman wrote:

Nice hat.... I was going to repost it in the Ukraine/Russia thread
Correction --- Texas shooting thread --- sorry --- been grilling and drinking......
for you.... but I didn't.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... rt-system/

What do you think the NWO and the WHO and NATO and WEF and the CLIMATE Summit and our commie gov will do with that amount of power....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed May 25, 2022 8:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I work at the port of Tacoma and we have no work. I mean nothing but domestic ships. Seattle has some work but nothing like this part of the year. Usually now is end of year holiday imports. Christmas is going to suck. My business agent always says, if we ain’t working, the economy sucks. He’s not wrong.

If you need something, buy two of them. I just bought a freeze dryer and it’s going 24/7!

Wed May 25, 2022 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 81  Next