Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
This is the shit that pisses me off to no end......
Attachment:
7ce0f1e2726d97a70292fb99e4eb8688.jpeg

Vaxxers blaming anit vaxxers for filling up the hospitals and saying 'if you didn't get the jab, you should not be treated'...... fucking douchebags....

What I see from that stat is that 30% of the people in the hospital WERE jabbed!!!! Not a very good stat for a vax that was touted as 95% effective.... BUT WAIT ---- its the variants!!!! NO..... there is no other info stated whatsoever. They need to put more "CONTEXT" to their stats rather than just feeding the divide between vax'd and unvax'd.

Apologies ---- the image didn't include the rantings of the Nextdoor SJW bitching about people not getting the shots.....

I sure as hell don't agree the unvaccinated shouldn't be treated.

I do notice of the 11 in the ICU, 10 were not vaccinated.

So less than 10% that need critical care, VS almost 90% that did that had no "Jab".

That's the number that really counts.

YMMV

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Timcast fan boy much? :wink05:

I read many "News" sources and i don't think much of Yahoo as a credible one, or CNN for that matter. I read and then think for myself to discern what is a complete crock of crap..

Like 500K deaths from the Vaccine, yeah, that's a crock of crap.

Are the Covid vaccines 100% safe and effective for everyone? Probably not.

Is the Covid fatal to a lot of people who are at risk due to "underlying conditions?"

Probably.

All those that made the choice to not get the Vaccine? Good for you, it's your choice. Same with the one's who opted to get the "jab".

It's interesting that it's the "Anti Vax" people who feel the need to rail on about the impending doom for all those that took the "Jab"

Why is it that you don't see the one's who did get the "jab" railing on about the impending doom for those that didn't?

Cue sureveilance and jackass in 3...2...1

:popcorn:

I agree completely. Hey, it was people here at WaGuns who turned me onto Timcast... And RazorFist. And Salty Cracker.

We're all free to make our choices in life, and should let people live out their lives as they see fit.

Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dr. James Neuenschwander testifies about level three and four side effects and thousands of deaths at Michigan House hearing on Covid Vaccine Mandates.
“12,000+ deaths from Covid Vaccines in 8 months.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/p ... -8-months/

Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Dr. James Neuenschwander testifies about level three and four side effects and thousands of deaths at Michigan House hearing on Covid Vaccine Mandates.

He runs a Holistic center and apparently has had some issues. Yeah, i'm not sure how credible he is.

"James Neuenschwander runs a for-profit company called the Bio Energy Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan with his wife Patricia Neuenschwander, a nurse practitioner. The Bio Energy Medical Center advertises disproven and unproven treatments, like homeopathy, pricey intravenous treatments, and much-criticized CEASE therapy."

"James and Patricia Neuenschwander are anti-vaxxers. Dr. Neuenschwander was featured at an anti-vaccine symposium, on the notorious Vaxxed bus, and on a Del Bigtree anti-vaccine propaganda video. James and Patricia Neuenschwander have also traveled to speak at the CDC to fear-monger about vaccines."

"James Neuenschwander claims to be board certified in “integrative medicine”. Integrative medicine is a marketing term frequently used by quacks.

James Neuenschwander boasts membership in a number of pseudoscience organizations, including A4M, ACAM, DAN, MAPS and ILADS."

https://lymescience.org/james-neuenschwander/

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There's a difference of opinion regarding medicine. There's Big Pharma allopathic medicine as practiced in the West and more natural medicine as practiced elsewhere. I even saw natural medicine practiced in Afghanistan, they took herbs and other natural medicine for ailments when I would go by the ANA, not dangerous petro-chemicals, as we would take, e.g. Percocet, Ambien, Larium off the top of my head. My natropath advised me to take wormwood (three weeks at a time) in place of Larium (doxycycline is also used), which has some powerful side effects. Am I a dumb for not wanting to take Larium but not wanting to get malaria?

I would converse with the guy called H-I-V during my time and he seemed to be an intelligent guy. He showed me the natural medicine he was taking.

When I left and I dumped all of my excess to the ANA, they were quite bewildered by the 'Nyquil' I had. First the alcohol in the medicine but it appeared to be a band aid to them and not a "cure".

Who here that has a business license who works with customers, does not have a complaint of one sort of another?

It seems that this guy's complaints are quite trivial, did anyone die?

We just had an agreement that we let other people live their own way, do you think Big Pharma does not want competition?

Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
There's a difference of opinion regarding medicine. There's Big Pharma allopathic medicine as practiced in the West and more natural medicine as practiced elsewhere. I even saw natural medicine practiced in Afghanistan, they took herbs and other natural medicine for ailments when I would go by the ANA, not dangerous petro-chemicals, as we would take, e.g. Percocet, Ambien, Larium off the top of my head. My natropath advised me to take wormwood (three weeks at a time) in place of Larium (doxycycline is also used), which has some powerful side effects. Am I a dumb for not wanting to take Larium but not wanting to get malaria?
I would converse with the guy called H-I-V during my time and he seemed to be an intelligent guy. He showed me the natural medicine he was taking.
When I left and I dumped all of my excess to the ANA, they were quite bewildered by the 'Nyquil' I had. First the alcohol in the medicine but it appeared to be a band aid to them and not a "cure".
Who here that has a business license who works with customers, does not have a complaint of one sort of another?
It seems that this guy's complaints are quite trivial, did anyone die?
We just had an agreement that we let other people live their own way, do you think Big Pharma does not want competition?

Yep. If you cannot argue the testimony, question witness’ reputation!
:wink05:
Just to illustrate the competency of Natural medicine: our friend visited us and brought a food from Indian cuisine.
Couple of hours later I realized that my stomach refuses to digest it.
Should I be at home I would take Loperamide, but at that time we were visiting our another friend…
After my fifth or sixth run to the toilet I asked her is she has any anti-diarrheal medication and she made me a tea from pomegranate peel.
Two cups fixed my problem.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10 ... 0701575304
BTW, oak bark works similarly.
https://www.verywellhealth.com/oak-bark ... ns-4693745

Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

He runs a Holistic center and apparently has had some issues. Yeah, i'm not sure how credible he is.

"James Neuenschwander runs a for-profit company called the Bio Energy Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan with his wife Patricia Neuenschwander, a nurse practitioner. The Bio Energy Medical Center advertises disproven and unproven treatments, like homeopathy, pricey intravenous treatments, and much-criticized CEASE therapy."

"James and Patricia Neuenschwander are anti-vaxxers. Dr. Neuenschwander was featured at an anti-vaccine symposium, on the notorious Vaxxed bus, and on a Del Bigtree anti-vaccine propaganda video. James and Patricia Neuenschwander have also traveled to speak at the CDC to fear-monger about vaccines."

"James Neuenschwander claims to be board certified in “integrative medicine”. Integrative medicine is a marketing term frequently used by quacks.

James Neuenschwander boasts membership in a number of pseudoscience organizations, including A4M, ACAM, DAN, MAPS and ILADS."

https://lymescience.org/james-neuenschwander/

I went to this link to lymescience.org and read through the whole article as well as many of the links.

I used to enjoy coming to Waguns. For 9 years I've been on this site daily. Recently I've been coming less frequently due to the increasing level of intolerance and nastiness in all threads. Remember "tolerance"? Not the progressive version of tolerance where I must not only let others get on with their lives but I must also actively support their cause. Waguns used to have real tolerance - the libertarian version. "You have a different view? Tell me why you think that. Huh. Well, I can see where you are coming from, but we will have to agree to disagree about this particular issue." This attitude is almost extinct on Waguns anymore.

The information from this link is shocking to me. It looks as official and polished as a MSM show like Rachel Maddow. It is also as biased as her show. I've looked forward to your posts, usrifle, for years. But now posts like this only spread divisiveness.

If anyone is genuinely interested in learning more about Lyme Disease and the devastation it can wreak, I am always willing to share my knowledge and experiences. Feel free to PM me. There are many other sources - like www.lymedisease.org - that give other perspectives. Shooting down a person's character as keyboard warrior entertainment is sadly becoming more prevalent here, and does not encourage open dialog.

Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well I'm sorry you feel that way PT. I didn't write any of that, I just linked the articles in response to another post in regards to the Doctor in question.
There has been plenty of that on both sides of the Covid subject in this thread, I'm not sure why you took such offense to it.
I'll just be done with this, it was not my intent to piss anyone off, I was merely presenting some information about this "expert".

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Well I'm sorry you feel that way PT. I didn't write any of that, I just linked the articles in response to another post in regards to the Doctor in question.
There has been plenty of that on both sides of the Covid subject in this thread, I'm not sure why you took such offense to it.
I'll just be done with this, it was not my intent to piss anyone off, I was merely presenting some information about this "expert".

:cheers2:

Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

British researchers find a potential mechanism for Covid vaccine-caused heart injury.
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/pay ... e-proteins

Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:17 am

Anyone else paying attention to the mass protests going on in Brazil? Pretty impressive....
Or the 'covid camps' in Australia?
Interesting that there is mass construction going on at Gitmo..... whatcha thinking gonna happen?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x3TnkELhUVyw/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Euthanized"

https://twitter.com/CarmenKrebs5/status ... 2618415112

Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Debates at WaGuns:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep. It's hard, but not impossible!
jackass wrote:
Debates at WaGuns:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:17 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

That's like the Psaki "Plandemic" clip....

Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 81  Next