Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"...we watch the statements and open admissions of the globalists VERY carefully because they are not in the business of threat analysis; rather, they are in the business of threat synthesis."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=639

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon May 02, 2022 7:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon May 02, 2022 7:24 am

A lot of good deltas coming up.... should be an interesting week....
So many things lining up - you couldn't make this shit up.
The future is proving the past....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon May 02, 2022 10:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
A lot of good deltas coming up.... should be an interesting week....
So many things lining up - you couldn't make this shit up.
The future is proving the past....

Q predicted it!!!

Other news. I still believe nothing they said officially about 9/11 is true. I know some people did something but that’s about it. Who what when why and how is anybody’s guess but I ran across this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJZRxBrS4I
It’s a good watch.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Mon May 02, 2022 10:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-01- ... ction.html

Land, housing, food production, distribution and sales Medicine and medical care...

Blackrock and Vanguard own you and your scivvies.

I owe my soul to the company sto'

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon May 02, 2022 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why fight them in Vietnam, but help them everywhere else?
Why give money to Ukraine, when politician's children gain largess from Ukrainian companies?

As per Robert Welch's comment about the Vietnam war being like the NFL with "time outs" for cease fires, isn't it odd that Zelenskyy isn't dead and can entertain foreign dignitaries?

Mon May 02, 2022 4:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... was_worth/

Mon May 02, 2022 4:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Edible oil industry takes control of American Heart Association and FDA to push dangerous seed oils instead of healthy animal oils we used before rampant heart disease?

Wed May 11, 2022 3:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

2 hours is a powerful long time, but she has me hooked in the first fifteen minutes. Will have to break up watching that to the end but will.

Rape seed oil is nasty, and I'm a fan of coconut oil, butter and etc. I can remember (and was discussing it the other day with a friend who is a chef) gramma using lard and bacon grease. I remember mom kept a bacon grease strainer/container in the fridge for cooking. Good stuff, but like my friend the chef contends (and is no fan of, having lost the taste for it) it lends a distinct flavor to cooking.

Thing is, I don't recall obesity as a problem in my family, and most of those folks lived into their eighties.

As for Lipitor, two words: anal seepage :throwup:

FJB

Wed May 11, 2022 7:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More on the World Health Org's sovereignty stealing dealing. China's involvement, and ... Barak Hussein.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... cted-head/

"A recent website article was written to highlight the treaty that will give the WHO (and therefore China) authority ro run world pandemics in the future. This treaty amendment will take away from independent countries their rights during declared pandemics. The treaty will empower the WHO and Dr. Tedros (and China) instead."

(The "website article" in the quote above is a hyperlink within the Gateway Pundit piece")

FJB

Fri May 20, 2022 12:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What's that? Did I hear you say: "I'm sorry, JohnMBrowning."?

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... owers-u-n/

"The Biden administration in January proposed amendments to W.H.O.’s International Health Regulations (IHR) that would eliminate all requirements for W.H.O. to consult with member governments before declaring a disease outbreak."

FJB

Fri May 20, 2022 2:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
What's that? Did I hear you say: "I'm sorry, JohnMBrowning."?

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... owers-u-n/

"The Biden administration in January proposed amendments to W.H.O.’s International Health Regulations (IHR) that would eliminate all requirements for W.H.O. to consult with member governments before declaring a disease outbreak."

How does letting the WHO declare a crisis equal taking over the government? All they can do is say there's a pandemic without consultating with member nations. It gives them no power beyond that.

Fri May 20, 2022 3:16 pm

Thanks Juk :cheers2:

Its obvious that others are just NOT paying attention :facepalm2:

I gotta say - its getting pretty worrisome in what the WEF, NATO and the WHO are up to.... and with our retarded gov just handing everything to them on a silver platter.... like it was PLANNED.... My and our only hope is to 'trust the plan'. Elon fucking with twitter gives me so much more faith.

Can you only imagine what would have happened if Hilary would have won in '16? It would have been TOTAL kaos....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri May 20, 2022 3:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

To be sure the power grab is incremental and couched in careful, general terms that allow for great lattitude of action:

"The director-general of the W.H.O. would gain unilateral authority to declare health emergencies and take punitive action against member nations."

Lessee... during the last declared health emergency, what did Inslee, other governors and Federal legislators and officials do?

Forced lock-downs, unfettered printing of fiat dollars... push for mandatory vaccines and more. And the CCP did much more draconian quarantine. So, let's do that.

Yeah... you're right. Nothing to see here.

FJB

Fri May 20, 2022 3:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
To be sure the power grab is incremental and couched in careful, general terms that allow for great lattitude of action:

"The director-general of the W.H.O. would gain unilateral authority to declare health emergencies and take punitive action against member nations."

Lessee... during the last declared health emergency, what did Inslee, other governors and Federal legislators and officials do?

Forced lock-downs, unfettered printing of fiat dollars... push for mandatory vaccines and more. And the CCP did much more draconian quarantine. So, let's do that.

Yeah... you're right. Nothing to see here.

So the WHO locked it down or the governement? I'm not getting the correlation there. Either way, nothing here would make JMB right about his rhetoric. I'm sure in a few weeks though we will have something else. I'll hold off on the apology until then.

Fri May 20, 2022 4:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 81  Next