Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Post A Random Pic Thread

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:00 pm

os2firefox wrote:I threw up a little.

In a sick way I kinda like it. (I've been on a non/glock/black/AR/regular kick)

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Hell, I'd rock that

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Airsoft?

Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:01 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
os2firefox wrote:I threw up a little.

In a sick way I kinda like it. (I've been on a non/glock/black/AR/regular kick)

Broomstick Mauser circa 2018..

Does it have an attachable stock?

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:40 am

Don't know, it was on the firearm blog.

Built a cheap fireplace with ports for making smores for this winter.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:03 am

Be very careful when the bricks are wet. We have one of those RumbleStone firepits (Home Depot landscaping bricks) and when we had our first fire, one of the bricks literally exploded, hot piece of brick landed right between my then-toddlers legs as he sat in a nylon camp chair. It burned right through the camp chair but didn't burn him fortunately.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 am

sportsdad60 wrote:Be very careful when the bricks are wet. We have one of those RumbleStone firepits (Home Depot landscaping bricks) and when we had our first fire, one of the bricks literally exploded, hot piece of brick landed right between my then-toddlers legs as he sat in a nylon camp chair. It burned right through the camp chair but didn't burn him fortunately.

Good point. These are fire resistant, but the marshmallow ports need to go because the holes need to be open for steam to vent. Darn :/

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:01 am

Newest addition to the arsenal of animals at my homestead. I have a female banana python and a male cinnamon python.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:47 pm

RadioSquatch wrote:Newest addition to the arsenal of animals at my homestead. I have a female banana python and a male cinnamon python.

Beauty! I had a ball python for a number of years. Until I got the lid on the snek-arium secure it would get out and roam the house from time-to-time. Would have to turn the place upside down looking for the sneaky-snek. Fortunately it almost always headed for the cooling coils on the back of the refrigerator. Getting it extricated from there was a chore.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:54 pm

jukk0u wrote:
RadioSquatch wrote:Newest addition to the arsenal of animals at my homestead. I have a female banana python and a male cinnamon python.

Beauty! I had a ball python for a number of years. Until I got the lid on the snek-arium secure it would get out and roam the house from time-to-time. Would have to turn the place upside down looking for the sneaky-snek. Fortunately it almost always headed for the cooling coils on the back of the refrigerator. Getting it extricated from there was a chore.

Oh fun lol. Wife and I couldn't pass them up they were priced just right and we had been discussing getting one sometime in the next few years. Now we have two

Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Target practice at Kyle's place!!!

Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:13 pm

^^ lol

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Selador wrote:

Target practice at Kyle's place!!!

Pretty sure my wife would take issue with your choice of targets lol

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:40 am

:bow: My 2nd favorite plane of all time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:34 am

The plane that never was:
Post a reply