Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Post A Random Pic Thread

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Diablo?

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Look at the size of that flag and flag pole. It’ll provide shade for the entire house.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:25 pm

jukk0u wrote:Diablo?

Yessir. We moved that platform from the spill gate directly behind where I took the 1st pic, to the spill gate where its at. Thats where I worked all weekend. Considering I'm terrified of heights, I have been earning my money! :thumbsup2:

Best job I've ever had!

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Damn, Kyle . . . that's pretty cool.

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:40 pm

RocketScott wrote:Put the flag up this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need a liquid applied weather barrier. :bigsmile:

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:45 pm

OhShoot! wrote:You need a liquid applied weather barrier. :bigsmile:

I'll give YOU a "liquid applied weather barrier"

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:14 pm

RocketScott wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:You need a liquid applied weather barrier. :bigsmile:

I'll give YOU a "liquid applied weather barrier"

:party: :rofl9:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Bukake.

Well, ahem.... now that that's out of the way... 10 best post-apocalyptic tatoos:

https://www.prepperpress.com/top-ten-be ... c-tattoos/

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:22 pm

jukk0u wrote:Bukake.

Well, ahem.... now that that's out of the way... 10 best post-apocalyptic tatoos:

https://www.prepperpress.com/top-ten-be ... c-tattoos/

#4, explaining to his grandkids... It was just some stupid show about zombies, when I was young.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Weird story....

Quite a while ago I didn't know what that word was...then I got the key to the WaGu Naughty Thread Section and got schooled by cmika........he'd posted a link. I thought who the f would want to do that.

Then I saw a episode of Law n Order special victim unit....and the young girl that was assaulted in the episode had lost the legal battle against her attacker....last few frames she was getting ready for one of those ...said to Hartigay....hey at least she was getting attention and payed, better than raped and screwed over by the "justice system" ...all those ugly gross men standing in a circle, her in a robe walking into the room.

that episode was disturbing.

Dont watch that shit anymore....now its channel 15 Mayberry RFD

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:36 pm

WaJim wrote:

Weird story....

Quite a while ago I didn't know what that word was...then I got the key to the WaGu Naughty Thread Section and got schooled by cmika........he'd posted a link. I thought who the f would want to do that.

Then I saw a episode of Law n Order special victim unit....and the young girl that was assaulted in the episode had lost the legal battle against her attacker....last few frames she was getting ready for one of those ...said to Hartigay....hey at least she was getting attention and payed, better than raped and screwed over by the "justice system" ...all those ugly gross men standing in a circle, her in a robe walking into the room.

When I went to the UW there was a guy caught (serial offender) throwing his spunk at unwitting co-eds as they studied or walked through the Suzallo library. (It WASN'T me)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:40 pm

jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Weird story....

When I went to the UW there was a guy caught (serial offender) throwing his spunk at unwitting co-eds as they studied or walked through the Suzallo library. (It WASN'T me)

Been on the radio...they caught that fuker yesterday.

Was choking one off outside this dudes GF' window.

He goes around and tackles the guy "pants Down" and holds him for the police..

True story ..on the radio all day today.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:03 pm

^ Funny . . . but false.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Remember Cassandra Peterson As Elvira Mistress Of The Dark? Memory: Debra Mize
She is turning 68 years old today!

70665759_3032361966825848_5720610951795834880_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post a reply