Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:18 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 77  Next
 What's an unpopular/uncommon opinion you have? 

cmica wrote:
4 democrap congress front holes...go back to your shithole country and fix it, not ruin ours.

Well 3 out of 4 were born here and the 4th came legally as a child. And it's my unpopular opinion that Trump is a bigoted fucktard.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMC wrote:
cmica wrote:
4 democrap congress front holes...go back to your shithole country and fix it, not ruin ours.

Well 3 out of 4 were born here and the 4th came legally as a child. And it's my unpopular opinion that Trump is a bigoted fucktard.

Roots of those four in the US aren't exactly deep. I'm happy to hear concerns but they have gone well beyond constructive criticism. It's hard to take them seriously when the shithole places their families came from need more help than we do. Why don't they help those places?

I think most of us would agree that Trump is a fucktard too, but he's our fucktard. We put up with 8 years of the big O but still supported him as president

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:11 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

PMC wrote:
cmica wrote:

I'd sit and gladly chat with Trump for an afternoon before I sit and chat with any of these 4 Congresswomen for 10 seconds.

Just saying.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't think he directed for those 4 to leave. Just a general statement saying that if you don't like it here..... Leave! Applies to everybody. Oh, wait there are thousands at the border trying to get IN. Let 4 out. let 4 in maybe? One for one?

Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:

Ok so here is what I am confused about, all these asshats (Democrats) think that Trump is a Bully Right?

Yet these 4 pissed off fuckheads go around blasting every thing from our Country to the President acting a like a bunch of ______s?

They remind me of the Cheerleader Rich Girl Valley bitches that despite being good looking and having everything under the sun treated other people like shit and Bullied EVERYONE below them who in the end turned out to be the biggest Whore Cokeheads in High School.

SO WHO IS THE FUCKING BULLY????

I need to keep up but my head is fucking spinning.

Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People who have served, or currently are serving in the military are amazing people and I respect the hell out of the service they have preformed, and I support our men and women who have and are serving. However, their opinion or comments shouldn't be held in higher regard than anyone else just because they served. Now before your panties get too bunchy I'll explain why. I've met a lot of great and amazing people who have served, but I've also met some total ass hats who were very high on themselves and were not nice people. You will find great and not so great people in every walk of life. Now I state my unpopular/uncommon opinion because I don't like how the left uses active duty or retired veterans as some kind of higher ground moral talking point. This is especially so when it comes to guns. After every large scale mass shooting, you have all of these videos of current or former military men and women speaking out against guns, specifically modern sporting rifles. I feel this is a load of crap, and just because they served and may have used guns in combat, doesn't mean that their opinion on guns should be held in higher regard. I know a number of service men and women who never saw any combat as they worked in a supply wear-house, pushed paper, cooked, worked flight deck, or some other non-combat position, some even never shot a gun except at a gun range. So to parade these people around, or for them to make their own videos, speaking out against guns and we are just supposed to value their word in such high regard as to what we need to do with our country is a load of crap. What if those same people spoke out against illegal immigration or other very left leaning ideals, would their words be held in the same high regard? I think not. Purely propaganda.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I agree with WPB ^^^. I worked a booth with a retired 1SG who thought civilians shouldn't have AR's/AK's (FUDD). Our conversation came to a quick halt.

Last edited by golddigger14s on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^^^^As a service member I absolutely agree. This is spot on.

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rain.......causing dipshits to cause cluster fucks on the roads..... :facepalm2: these fuckstains need to be castrated and tubes out.....

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Only head of household should be allowed to vote.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:11 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Most folks under the age of 30 cannot hold an adult conversation. Every 3rd word is "like" or "uhhh".

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

So besides making you look like a petulant child...what does walking off your job for a day because "Climate Change" accomplish?

If I were bezos...Id fire every fucking one of them.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People who play college sports shouldn't be receiving pay from endorsements or a cash salary for their playing time. CA just passed a law allowing for student athletes to get paid for endorsement deals. A number of athletes are receiving scholarship to pay for a post secondary education, isn't that enough? Add to that some feel it should be a sliding scale depending on which sport you play, but that complaint is coming from athletes that play football and basketball and feel they should receive more. A large number of these athletes in those sports are taking soft courses or easy majors, often receiving free tutoring and help with classes beyond what the average student is getting. A student athlete is using their athletic ability to help pay for school IMO. If the school gains revenue from people attending the sporting events they can use that money to give more scholarships, pay for better facilities, research, etc. If the school is profiting off of their ability to play a game, and the school is giving them an education in the process, it is up to the student to maximize that experience. They flake out on the schooling and don't make it to the big leagues, that was a choice that they made to not keep a plan b. Especially when you consider how few make it beyond college. Yeah it could be said colleges and universities use these student athletes and dump them after 4 years, but it is up to that person to make the best of that opportunity. If they don't it is on the person. I feel student athletes shouldn't get paid, and if they do then they shouldn't receive scholarships to play. That may sound 'privileged' but I spent hours writing essays, volunteering my time, and staying focused in school while having a job, to earn the scholarships I applied for to pay for my schooling. The scholarships I earned weren't from the university either, but rather outside entities. As it is 'star players' think they run the show everywhere they go on campus or town. Fill their pockets with cash and the schools will have to put out PR fires all over the place.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WA Gun Smuggler wrote:
Only head of household should be allowed to vote.

As a proponent of multigenerational family living I prefer a bit more like all adults residing on owned (not mortgaged) property. Landowners and adults therein residing.

Definitely something much more selective than every idiot.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Only property owners should vote.

We will find the peasants revolting.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 1150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 77  Next