Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:33 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365 ... 409  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

:ROFLMAO: yeah I've let that guy borrow my gas card a few times.

The double mask on Mr Slava Ukraine was a great touch

Wed May 18, 2022 9:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I love Stein. :ROFLMAO:

Wed May 18, 2022 9:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is one of Steins best, he really showed just how ridiculous that whole situation is.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wed May 18, 2022 9:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
Yeah, same as Wally George then. He broadcasted out of Anaheim, California around the same time frame.

Back in the day, I called the station and had thought that I had tickets to the show one night, but I showed up with a friend but I didn't (before internet) but I was able to wander around and meet Wally George in person and have a picture with him. I came home and had my first mobilization phone call awaiting me on on answering machine (we didn't have cell phones then) for Desert Shield.

Wed May 18, 2022 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:
Yeah, same as Wally George then. He broadcasted out of Anaheim, California around the same time frame.

Back in the day, I called the station and had thought that I had tickets to the show one night, but I showed up with a friend but I didn't (before internet) but I was able to wander around and meet Wally George in person and have a picture with him. I came home and had my first mobilization phone call awaiting me on on answering machine (we didn't have cell phones then) for Desert Shield.

Its neat you remember that guy and that's a pretty cool story. His show was often hilarious. I had friends that went to see his show back then. I'm not super old but I am Gen-X. I do not look or act my age (knock on wood) :ROFLMAO:

Wed May 18, 2022 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remembered his show and would stay up and watch it, when I could. He would play a staunch conservative (since it was the 80s and Reagan was President) and often he would invite liberals to his show but they would never show up, like Mayor Tom Bradley, so Wally had a debate with a cut out of Tom Bradley. Another guy in regular attendance was a token liberal he would debate with. The audience would also participate. I'm sorry I never made it to the live show. From what I've read about him, he wasn't so staunch conservative in person, but a likeable guy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_George

Wed May 18, 2022 11:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 19, 2022 7:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

:ROFLMAO:

Thu May 19, 2022 1:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu May 19, 2022 3:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soft White Underbelly is a real good YT channel. Lots of super candid and raw interviews have been shown. This one hit me in the feels mostly because of how my friends and some relatives have been affected by their service during OIF/OEF. Hopefully Hutch continues down the righteous path.

Sun May 22, 2022 3:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Soft White Underbelly is a real good YT channel. Lots of super candid and raw interviews have been shown. This one hit me in the feels mostly because of how my friends and some relatives have been affected by their service during OIF/OEF. Hopefully Hutch continues down the righteous path.

Soft White Underbelly was one of the first names of the band which became known as Blue Oyster Cult.

Also: I'll send this vid to my kid, tnx.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun May 22, 2022 6:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

error-double post

Last edited by WitchyWoman on Mon May 23, 2022 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 23, 2022 8:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A song from an excellent German band. Reflecting on the times we find ourselves in.

WitchyWoman wrote:

Mon May 23, 2022 8:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
A song from an excellent German band. Reflecting on the times we find ourselves in.

WitchyWoman wrote:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 23, 2022 9:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:

WitchyWoman wrote:

Yeah, thats Billy's darkest and hardest song for sure. always loved that one.

Mon May 23, 2022 9:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 6135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365 ... 409  Next