Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257 ... 410  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Balls, balls, Balls, balls, Balls, balls, Balls, balls, Balls, balls, Balls, balls, Balls, balls, Balls, balls, Balls, balls! They've got balls of steel!

Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
GG, do you feel foolish believing that Russia bullshit? :ROFLMAO:

Liberals never feel foolish or embarrassed, and never admit it or apologize when they are wrong. It’s a requirement.

They just claim victimhood and sexism because reasons.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtu.be/zYvAxLX6OzE

An oldie, but a goodie. I myself had seen both the range footage, and his mobile upload from the hospital, but not this particular full self-interview.
The part that makes me rofl, is right around the 3:00 mark when he says "his training kicked in, and he called his parents" Hahahahahaha

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ximWiRNBhcI

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[youtube1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwxB23xZnrk&t=1s&utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Cologne_email_4_1_19[/youtube1]

Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hopefully I'll get to visit him this summer and partake of the wisdom firsthand...

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you have never seen any of ThisOldTony on YouTube, you are missing out. This one is pretty funny.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So much levity in that vid! I love how he drew a square using a compass.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We, members of special counter-terrorism unit, were stationed at this location a year before this happened.

https://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=366429 ... 9127cb3fde

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tukhchar_ ... e#Massacre

Tukhchar massacre

"The Tukhchar massacre was an incident during the War of Dagestan, filmed and distributed on tape, in which Russian prisoners of war were executed. Throughout the war, Russian soldiers reported finding taped executions of Russian officers and men. Experts say such films were an attempt to frighten enemy soldiers and advertise their deeds. Some videos were later sold as snuff films and ended up online. One tape created in September 1999 showed six Russian servicemen, one as young as 19, being brutally executed by Chechen terrorists. The video, both in part and in whole, has been uploaded to various video streaming sites such as LiveLeak, where it is also known as the Dagestan beheadings. English-language sites often contain misinformation about the event, including the names of the soldiers, the name of the Chechen commander, and the year. As a result, the event has been mistakenly identified as the 1996 filmed execution of four Russian soldiers at the end of the First Chechen War.

The six gave up their arms and surrendered on the promise of becoming prisoners of war. It was not long before the Russians realized that they had been deceived. In the name of resolving a "blood feud"–revenge for the recent loss of four friends and relatives in the war–the Chechen commander Umar Edilsultanov then staged a public execution in a nearby field. The prisoners were ordered to lie face down on a track outside the village, and Edilsultanov selected five men from his unit to behead the prisoners. The sixth (Alexey Polagaev) was killed by Edilsultanov himself. One of the Russian soldiers, identified as Alexey Lipatov, fled the site, but was shot with an assault rifle. The others killed were named as Senior lieutenant Vasily Tashkin, Vladimir Kaufman, Boris Erdneyev, Alexey Polagaev, and Alexey Paranin."

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://imgur.com/gallery/il4thGM

FJB

Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:45 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
https://imgur.com/gallery/il4thGM

WTF?

Was he asleep?

Nice reflexes.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... VoeTA0P9C0
I can't get the youtube1 button to work, but pretty cool thing done with 50K matches.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=216&v=GVoeTA0P9C0
I can't get the youtube1 button to work, but pretty cool thing done with 50K matches.

FJB

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257 ... 410  Next