Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314 ... 409  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I saw this in the 1970s, I saw this with may Dad at a local movie theater, it wasn't that full. Kind of reflected the interest in the 1970s with nearby exploration of the solar system, since we were already established with the Moon and the next was Mars. Mars was always next. Also include OJ Simpson.

Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://brushbeater.wordpress.com/2020/ ... d-fiedler/

Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The LeMullets race at Cleetus' Freedom Factory. This is from the perspective of BoostedBoiz. :thumbsup2:

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:16 pm

I was hoping that my neighbor was going to get the feed.... sadly he didn't. That was a BIG group of top tier youtubers racing - all good guys.... the surprise was Matt from Demolition Ranch - he's in the 'good old boys club' now too. I'm sure those guys did some serious partying.....

If you haven't seen it yet, the SXS guys got their 2JZ rebuilt after grenading the bottom end --- in under a month! Pretty impressive --- can't wait to see that thing at the dunes!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I was hoping that my neighbor was going to get the feed.... sadly he didn't. That was a BIG group of top tier youtubers racing - all good guys.... the surprise was Matt from Demolition Ranch - he's in the 'good old boys club' now too. I'm sure those guys did some serious partying.....

If you haven't seen it yet, the SXS guys got their 2JZ rebuilt after grenading the bottom end --- in under a month! Pretty impressive --- can't wait to see that thing at the dunes!

The things you can do when you have an awesome YouTube budget. :thumbsup2: That 2JZ swapped RZR is nuts!

Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You ever pooped your pants? :ROFLMAO:

Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In this interview with The New American magazine's Senior Editor Alex Newman, researcher and author Bert Schlossberg explains exactly what he believes happened after a Soviet fighter jet fired a missile at flight KAL-007 carrying anti-communist U.S. Congressman Larry McDonald. Schlossberg, a surviving relative of a KAL007 victim, provides new evidence that the plane actually made an emergency landing and that the passengers survived the attack. That means the Soviets had unrestricted access to McDonald — one of the most important enemies of communism on Earth as a congressman, chairman of the John Birch Society, and leader of the Western Goals Foundation. After spending decades researching, Schlossberg argues that it is time for a new, real investigation into what really happened.

Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A daytime drive through the Kensington area of Philthydelphia. Take a look at all of those drugged out zombies roaming around. Oh, and the trash laying about.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Interesting interview with James Perloff, associated with the John Birch Society and former medical professional, who talks about his new book, COVID-19 and Amazon suppression.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Never gets old...

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:35 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hYrNsRoTs

Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Damn.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Damn.....

I'd like to see that go up against Leroy. :thumbsup2:

Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:31 pm

Actually - I want to see it go up against Cooper's camaro ---- that would be telling ... it will happen. They still need to dial it in, but damn - tunes for sand - track - what else.... the thing is a god damn beast! Too much power --- trying to put it down is the problem - they had it WAAAY dialed down and still smoked the tires and wheelied.....

I'm thinking they need to hang 150-200#s of weight on the front end ---- that thing can easily take it! Wheely bars or weight - thats what it needs. Just wait when they hit Glamis - Pontiac hill is toast!!!

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Actually - I want to see it go up against Cooper's camaro ---- that would be telling ... it will happen. They still need to dial it in, but damn - tunes for sand - track - what else.... the thing is a god damn beast! Too much power --- trying to put it down is the problem - they had it WAAAY dialed down and still smoked the tires and wheelied.....

I'm thinking they need to hang 150-200#s of weight on the front end ---- that thing can easily take it! Wheely bars or weight - thats what it needs. Just wait when they hit Glamis - Pontiac hill is toast!!!

Cooper's 2JZ powered Camaro is quite the something. His first run was, what, in the mid-8s? That's fucking crazy! Yeah, when he gets it dialed in, it'll be something to watch out for. I watched the JH Diesel video of them towing the monster truck back to their shop. It's right down the street from where Cleetus lives. Not even half a mile down the road.

Florida men doing Florida things. :thumbsup2: MURICA!

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 6134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314 ... 409  Next