Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364 ... 409  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Aligning your chakras will help you shoot.

NSFW

Spoiler: show

No yoga was done watching that video. It was a hand and forearm exercise session. :thumbsup2:

Thu May 12, 2022 12:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This will cure you.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 12, 2022 1:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
This will cure you.

Looks like a tweeker mix of Ultimate Warrior and Carrot Top. I love his content!

Here's a kickass interview with Cody Lundin. The dude lives the lifestyle he portrayed on TV. I feel sorry for him having had to deal with Joe "My Time in Special Operations" Teti and Discovery Channel. Cody is able to cut loose and speak his mind. :thumbsup2: The one he's referring to when bashing on a phony fuck is Dave Canterbery.

Fri May 13, 2022 3:21 am

God..... I feel so bad for these guys...... One of the channels I've followed for a long time --- they did a LOT of work to get all those machines ready for Cleetus's Indy show.....

Damn Friday the 13th!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri May 13, 2022 5:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
God..... I feel so bad for these guys...... One of the channels I've followed for a long time --- they did a LOT of work to get all those machines ready for Cleetus's Indy show.....

Damn Friday the 13th!

This one is a loud, "HELL NO, BROTHER!"

"Felt like a normal corner." In other words, "took that corner too fast." Sucks for them. They became the laughing stock of passers-by.

Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat May 14, 2022 6:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This ex/enclave is a gem. I doubt anybody on here has heard of Sokh. Prior to watching this video, I had never heard of it. It's a beautiful place.

Tue May 17, 2022 7:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wed May 18, 2022 5:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtu.be/bQXydqwNldg

Wed May 18, 2022 7:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has always been one of my favorites,

https://youtu.be/fJd9izGFveM

Wed May 18, 2022 7:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd go to church if Reverend X was preaching. I'd go just for shits, giggles, and good music. :bonghit:

Wed May 18, 2022 8:02 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed May 18, 2022 8:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
I'd go to church if Reverend X was preaching. I'd go just for shits, giggles, and good music. :bonghit:

Crazy, never heard of him. Was he a local Washingtonian on public access TV back in the day? The quality of his videos kind of remind me of Wally George's old Jerry Springer like show in Socal around the same time.

Wed May 18, 2022 8:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Crazy, never heard of him. Was he a local Washingtonian on public access TV back in the day? The quality of his videos kind of remind me of Wally George's old Jerry Springer like show in Socal around the same time.

He broadcasted on public access TV out of Los Angeles during the late 90s to the mid-00s.

Wed May 18, 2022 8:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

He broadcasted on public access TV out of Los Angeles during the late 90s to the mid-00s.

Yeah, same as Wally George then. He broadcasted out of Anaheim, California around the same time frame.

Wed May 18, 2022 8:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 6135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364 ... 409  Next