Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:50 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371 ... 410  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The people who enable this shit and fuck around with children need to be drawn and quartered.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Legislation coming from degenerates. What's next on the alphabet flag? Acceptance for necrophilia, incest, beastiality, or what? :throwup:

Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:16 pm

Cops in Idaho get a call about a "little army" getting in the back of a u haul, they respond like they would a picnic. I don't know how to embed, but it's a king 5 video https://youtu.be/wASyLNGiVDE

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Cops in Idaho get a call about a "little army" getting in the back of a u haul, they respond like they would a picnic. I don't know how to embed, but it's a king 5 video https://youtu.be/wASyLNGiVDE

That's a GLOWING operation if I ever saw one! If smellevision were a thing, I would be smelling sulfur right now.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:01 pm

Eddie Dean wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

That's a GLOWING operation if I ever saw one! If smellevision were a thing, I would be smelling sulfur right now.

Right?

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You will own nothing...

FJB

Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wait… who is that?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Electric VTOL.

Big D will have one of these in the home hangar soon, I bet.

FJB

Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
That was cool. Now I want to stop there on my way moving to Alabama.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We used to build steel in Pennsylvania, remember at one time it was called the "Steel Belt"? You know, the Pittsburgh Steelers? It's been called the Rust Belt more than I knew it to be the Steel Belt.

Can we make our monuments anymore, or do we have to rely on China to build them? Even to have to import Chinese workers to assemble?

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
We used to build steel in Pennsylvania, remember at one time it was called the "Steel Belt"? You know, the Pittsburgh Steelers? It's been called the Rust Belt more than I knew it to be the Steel Belt.

Can we make our monuments anymore, or do we have to rely on China to build them? Even to have to import Chinese workers to assemble?
Now that should go in the pissed off thread[emoji6]

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

INFINIFAT: GRUNT SPEAKS

Another trend which does not portend well in the future of America:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/F5rEFGFkBO3t/

Daily Mail article about the expanding dress sizes:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... today.html

Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 6138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371 ... 410  Next