It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:15 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 4731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 ... 316  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4638
This is actually good and valid self-defense advice. From YouTube! Shocked me. It’s pretty basic, and only works with somebody throwing a right hand haymaker, but idiots on the street often throw those. It’s one of many possible counters to that punch. Not my favorite counter, but it works



Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:38 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lake Stevens
Joined: Fri Jan 3, 2014
Posts: 3363
Real Name: Paris


or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHaBH4LqGsI

Only the first 3 minutes 40 odd seconds didn't watch the second half but its hilarious and only to true.

_________________
Paris
You can never be too prepared. Consider the ant thou sluggard.
Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-cebb8cb-b32f53b340-2

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.


Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013
Posts: 5294
Arisaka wrote:
This is actually good and valid self-defense advice. From YouTube! Shocked me. It’s pretty basic, and only works with somebody throwing a right hand haymaker, but idiots on the street often throw those. It’s one of many possible counters to that punch. Not my favorite counter, but it works


When I was young and fast, I liked ducking inside and taking out the support knee/leg


Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:15 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21964
Real Name: Paco X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAJ64DJgEI

_________________
IF JOE BIDEN IS THE ANSWER, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE QUESTION?


Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:22 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Oklahoma City
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 2864


Redo if 2000 except in most states?

Mail in ballots without signature check?

Target the ballots of key swing states?


Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:33 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Delaware County, PA
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 5092
jackass wrote:


Redo if 2000 except in most states?

Mail in ballots without signature check?

Target the ballots of key swing states?


We still have the option to vote in person, thankfully. However, on the previous state and local cycle, mail-in ballots were the only way. I never received a mail-in ballot, my neighbors of both, independent, and nonaffiliated parties never did, and we were all left wondering if the results were legitimate. The mail-in system and now the lack of matching signature is the icing on a shit sundae for the Democrat party.

_________________
Tito Ortiz wrote:
I train 6 days a week. 5 days a week I’ll train 3 days a week. One of those days I will train 2 days of the week. So 6 days a week I will train.


Tod wrote:

Gay people, transsexuals who wanna bring their dicks into little girl's locker rooms have had more fighting spirit than that and have fought for and WON their fights in this nation.

When a guy who wants to get fucked up his ass with a big cock has more fighting spirit than an American gun owner who should stand in defense of our Constitutional Rights, we're in trouble.

Somebody make that a sig line. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:


Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:12 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4638
Rix86 wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
This is actually good and valid self-defense advice. From YouTube! Shocked me. It’s pretty basic, and only works with somebody throwing a right hand haymaker, but idiots on the street often throw those. It’s one of many possible counters to that punch. Not my favorite counter, but it works


When I was young and fast, I liked ducking inside and taking out the support knee/leg

Bob and weave it to the outside and counter with a left hook. The chin and jawbone will be wide open.


Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:58 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4638
Here is why dogs are the best



Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:59 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Delaware County, PA
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 5092
This set was quite the treat. Even though it may not be a genre most of you listen to, I think it's still worth watching just for the location, lights, and all that. Hopefully the aliens watching from above enjoyed the light display. :thumbsup2:


_________________
Tito Ortiz wrote:
I train 6 days a week. 5 days a week I’ll train 3 days a week. One of those days I will train 2 days of the week. So 6 days a week I will train.


Tod wrote:

Gay people, transsexuals who wanna bring their dicks into little girl's locker rooms have had more fighting spirit than that and have fought for and WON their fights in this nation.

When a guy who wants to get fucked up his ass with a big cock has more fighting spirit than an American gun owner who should stand in defense of our Constitutional Rights, we're in trouble.

Somebody make that a sig line. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:


Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:06 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21964
Real Name: Paco X
Eddie Dean wrote:
This set was quite the treat. Even though it may not be a genre most of you listen to, I think it's still worth watching just for the location, lights, and all that. Hopefully the aliens watching from above enjoyed the light display. :thumbsup2:



That was way better than I expected. Wrong thread (there is a music thread) and my wife doesn't appreciate my new speakers in the AM as much as I do :bigsmile:

_________________
IF JOE BIDEN IS THE ANSWER, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE QUESTION?


Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:21 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Delaware County, PA
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 5092
Pablo wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
This set was quite the treat. Even though it may not be a genre most of you listen to, I think it's still worth watching just for the location, lights, and all that. Hopefully the aliens watching from above enjoyed the light display. :thumbsup2:



That was way better than I expected. Wrong thread (there is a music thread) and my wife doesn't appreciate my new speakers in the AM as much as I do :bigsmile:


They sound like an electronic Coldplay. :bigsmile:

_________________
Tito Ortiz wrote:
I train 6 days a week. 5 days a week I’ll train 3 days a week. One of those days I will train 2 days of the week. So 6 days a week I will train.


Tod wrote:

Gay people, transsexuals who wanna bring their dicks into little girl's locker rooms have had more fighting spirit than that and have fought for and WON their fights in this nation.

When a guy who wants to get fucked up his ass with a big cock has more fighting spirit than an American gun owner who should stand in defense of our Constitutional Rights, we're in trouble.

Somebody make that a sig line. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:


Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:23 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21964
Real Name: Paco X
Eddie Dean wrote:

They sound like an electronic Coldplay. :bigsmile:


No, that dude's voice is way more raspy. :ROFLMAO:

_________________
IF JOE BIDEN IS THE ANSWER, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE QUESTION?


Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:41 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Delaware County, PA
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 5092
Pablo wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

They sound like an electronic Coldplay. :bigsmile:


No, that dude's voice is way more raspy. :ROFLMAO:


So you're trying to say he sounds like that dipshit from Imagine Dragons? BLASPHEMY!

_________________
Tito Ortiz wrote:
I train 6 days a week. 5 days a week I’ll train 3 days a week. One of those days I will train 2 days of the week. So 6 days a week I will train.


Tod wrote:

Gay people, transsexuals who wanna bring their dicks into little girl's locker rooms have had more fighting spirit than that and have fought for and WON their fights in this nation.

When a guy who wants to get fucked up his ass with a big cock has more fighting spirit than an American gun owner who should stand in defense of our Constitutional Rights, we're in trouble.

Somebody make that a sig line. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:


Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:28 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21964
Real Name: Paco X
hahahahahahahahaahahahahaahhahahaah :thumbsup2:

_________________
IF JOE BIDEN IS THE ANSWER, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE QUESTION?


Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:34 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21964
Real Name: Paco X
[youtube1]https://youtu.be/DouzyOxJ53k[/youtube1]

https://youtu.be/DouzyOxJ53k


_________________
IF JOE BIDEN IS THE ANSWER, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE QUESTION?


Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:38 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 ... 316  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aj206, Chains, foggood11, GeekWithGuns, Hpynhl, jackass, JoeBlob, LongRifle, mtnwkr, richj11, vtzenov and 44 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.642s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]