Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:54 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 4805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315 ... 321  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Oklahoma City
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3011
Watch it before it's deleted:



start at 33:00


Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:21 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Delaware County, PA
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 5092
I need to buy some of you a can of this shit. :bigsmile:


_________________
Tito Ortiz wrote:
I train 6 days a week. 5 days a week I’ll train 3 days a week. One of those days I will train 2 days of the week. So 6 days a week I will train.


Tod wrote:

Gay people, transsexuals who wanna bring their dicks into little girl's locker rooms have had more fighting spirit than that and have fought for and WON their fights in this nation.

When a guy who wants to get fucked up his ass with a big cock has more fighting spirit than an American gun owner who should stand in defense of our Constitutional Rights, we're in trouble.

Somebody make that a sig line. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:


Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:16 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Round Rock, TX
Joined: Thu Mar 5, 2015
Posts: 3562
Real Name: Dave
Just because... the Space Shuttle was one of the most amazing machines ever devised:


At about 2:20 you can see the trans sonic shock waves around the shuttle and external fuel tank.

And for good measure:

_________________
There are dead horses yet to be slain....
- NWGunner


Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:23 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Round Rock, TX
Joined: Thu Mar 5, 2015
Posts: 3562
Real Name: Dave
Great video of various aircraft in the inventory engaged in low level flight in Death Valley:


Praise the Lord for sound of fighter jets on afterburner

_________________
There are dead horses yet to be slain....
- NWGunner


Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:46 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Oklahoma City
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3011


Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:03 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Oklahoma City
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3011
Don't forget about the laptop!



Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Auburn
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018
Posts: 3129
RUSSIAN CYBERPUNK FARM



https://youtu.be/eMX0pCs5-n0


Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Seattle
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018
Posts: 419
A shooting caught on cam, the homeowner returning home with his family, shoots an attacker that tries to surprise him, great shooting:

https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh0zN8Q6905XL19c1z


Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:03 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Nova Laboratories
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 13642
Real Name: Johnny 5
Tod wrote:
A shooting caught on cam, the homeowner returning home with his family, shoots an attacker that tries to surprise him, great shooting:

https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh0zN8Q6905XL19c1z


Not sure if he knew the guy, but he had drawn almost as soon as he saw the guy, and was essentially waiting for him...

You'll see the gun is in his hand almost as soon as he gets out of his car...

_________________
NO DISASSEMBLE!

Image

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."


If you feel like I've helped you out, feel free to 'buy me a cup of coffee'... https://paypal.me/XTS5000 or Venmo: @XTS5000


Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:30 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 43894
Real Name: Steve
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Tod wrote:
A shooting caught on cam, the homeowner returning home with his family, shoots an attacker that tries to surprise him, great shooting:

https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh0zN8Q6905XL19c1z


Not sure if he knew the guy, but he had drawn almost as soon as he saw the guy, and was essentially waiting for him...

You'll see the gun is in his hand almost as soon as he gets out of his car...


Yeah, he saw him coming from a mile away . . . still, good shooting, especially one-handed.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:46 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Delaware County, PA
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 5092

_________________
Tito Ortiz wrote:
I train 6 days a week. 5 days a week I’ll train 3 days a week. One of those days I will train 2 days of the week. So 6 days a week I will train.


Tod wrote:

Gay people, transsexuals who wanna bring their dicks into little girl's locker rooms have had more fighting spirit than that and have fought for and WON their fights in this nation.

When a guy who wants to get fucked up his ass with a big cock has more fighting spirit than an American gun owner who should stand in defense of our Constitutional Rights, we're in trouble.

Somebody make that a sig line. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:


Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:16 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Nova Laboratories
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 13642
Real Name: Johnny 5
Eddie Dean wrote:


Navy does it better... :bigsmile:




_________________
NO DISASSEMBLE!

Image

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."


If you feel like I've helped you out, feel free to 'buy me a cup of coffee'... https://paypal.me/XTS5000 or Venmo: @XTS5000


Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:21 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Oklahoma City
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 3011


Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:55 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: The banana belt of Sequim
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016
Posts: 1699
Real Name: Jay
Many, many memories of Styx from my high schools days, cruising Colby in Everett with Come Sail Away blasting out of Bob's RoadRunner.
Say what you will about his outfit, he's got a hell of a voice.


_________________
MadPick wrote:
. . . and the more I lubed it, the better it did.


Thread all the things and suppress all the threaded things.

Jay
I'm not interested in how or where a weapon is made, as long as it does the job it needs to do and I know how to use it.
As long as it fires ammunition and you've got lots of it, that's all you should be concerned about.
Andy McNab, SAS


Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:36 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Delaware County, PA
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 5092
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:


Navy does it better... :bigsmile:





Navy is gay. So......

_________________
Tito Ortiz wrote:
I train 6 days a week. 5 days a week I’ll train 3 days a week. One of those days I will train 2 days of the week. So 6 days a week I will train.


Tod wrote:

Gay people, transsexuals who wanna bring their dicks into little girl's locker rooms have had more fighting spirit than that and have fought for and WON their fights in this nation.

When a guy who wants to get fucked up his ass with a big cock has more fighting spirit than an American gun owner who should stand in defense of our Constitutional Rights, we're in trouble.

Somebody make that a sig line. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:


Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:42 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315 ... 321  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Norman89, os2firefox and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.887s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]