Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:05 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jukk...

Your reading habits are, ehhh, different......

:bigsmile:

Sun May 20, 2018 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Were we just talking about Indiana? Well, here's a beauty from "The Crossroads of America":

Parents lock kids in basement... been going on for months. The usual horrendous shiite. The parents didn't want the kids to make a mess while they were gone.. 'course it was all HIS idea...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16/in ... =obnetwork

Makes me question what year it is....

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So this isn’t in the news or anything, but belongs in here....I think.

So, I have this neighbor who is an Asian woman. We see her constantly out in her yard sitting down and doing stuff. At first I thought she was pulling weeds, maintaining flowers, etc. As I walk my dogs we pass by constantly and so our curiosity started to get the better of us.

The more we pay attention to what she’s doing, we started to get the idea that she was essentially “mowing” the lawn by cutting the grass with her fingers.

Lo and behold, we find out that’s exactly what she’s doing. She spends approximately 6 hours a day outside cutting her lawn down by hand lmfao.

Who does this???? She’s definitely not my flavor of Asian people lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:

So, I have this neighbor who is an Asian woman. We see her constantly out in her yard sitting down and doing stuff. At first I thought she was pulling weeds, maintaining flowers, etc. As I walk my dogs we pass by constantly and so our curiosity started to get the better of us.

The more we pay attention to what she’s doing, we started to get the idea that she was essentially “mowing” the lawn by cutting the grass with her fingers.

Lo and behold, we find out that’s exactly what she’s doing. She spends approximately 6 hours a day outside cutting her lawn down by hand lmfao.

Maybe she misses the rice paddys of the old country, bent over all day long doing mindless sh*t?

Thu May 24, 2018 9:52 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Saw one of those Fiat mini clown cars today with a trailer hitch. A teeny one ...not the 500 deluxe limo edition.

Looked like a chrome monkey fist curled up from under the bumper.

I thought no way some MFGR is making trailer hitches for a 50" wheel base clown car.

But here it is..

https://www.amazon.com/Class-Trailer-Bu ... iler+hitch

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu May 24, 2018 10:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Saw one of those Fiat mini clown cars today with a trailer hitch. A teeny one ...not the 500 deluxe limo edition.

I thought no way some MFGR is making trailer hitches for a 50" wheel base clown car.

But here it is..

I have a hitch on my Celica. I guess the previous owner pulled a uhaul trailer out here when he moved, I found the paperwork in the car.

It's actually really handy to use for a bike rack. Much better than the kind that strap on the truck lid and scratch up the paint.

Thu May 24, 2018 10:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

But here it is..

Sybian for a Seattle Beta Male? :ROFLMAO:

Thu May 24, 2018 10:19 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

foggood11 wrote:
WaJim wrote:

But here it is..

Sybian for a Seattle Beta Male? :ROFLMAO:

Should have known better than Google Sybian.....

I would have been just fine forever not knowing what that was.

Begs the question....Dudes ride those things?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu May 24, 2018 11:01 am

sportsdad60 wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:

Maybe she misses the rice paddys of the old country, bent over all day long doing mindless sh*t?

This reminds me of when I was traveling in Thailand and Vietnam.... herds of workers sitting in the sand 'weeding' with forks and spoons.... we assumed it was 'busy work' to keep the workers busy since there wasn't anything else to do.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who Is At Fault When A 4-Wheeler Hits A Truck? $90m Verdict Says The Truck

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/fault-4-wheeler-hits-truck-90m-verdict-says-truck/

Quote:
A new Werner driver was headed westbound on I-20 near Odessa, Texas. It was nasty weather, with freezing rain and black ice. Then, a pickup truck headed eastbound lost control, crossed over the grassy median, and ended up all the way in the left hand westbound lane where it struck the Werner truck.

Fri May 25, 2018 5:29 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Holy shit. ^ I really hope there’s more to that story, because it makes ZERO sense right now.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri May 25, 2018 5:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:

When I was 8-9, my Father worked out of state, and we didn’t have much money. I remember very well my Mother,( an LPN of 20 yrs at that point) cutting the front yard with a pair of large kitchen shears.

When the vacuum broke, we where assigned a square grid of carpet to pick clean. (5 kids)

Fri May 25, 2018 6:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Were we just talking about Indiana? Well, here's a beauty from "The Crossroads of America":

Parents lock kids in basement... been going on for months. The usual horrendous shiite. The parents didn't want the kids to make a mess while they were gone.. 'course it was all HIS idea...

Dude looks like Donnie Wahlberg before makeup for show...

Fri May 25, 2018 7:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tank674 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Dude looks like Donnie Wahlberg before makeup for show...

The guy on the left?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 25, 2018 8:01 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

That's hilarious . . . if you ignore the hair, that dude really DOES look just like both Donnie and Mark Wahlberg! Mostly Donnie though, yes.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri May 25, 2018 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 155  Next