Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:47 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whistles?

Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So do I just run at inslime with a rape whistle?? Pretty sure his armed guards wouldn't allow that .....

Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:41 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Norman89 wrote:
So do I just run at inslime with a rape whistle?? Pretty sure his armed guards wouldn't allow that .....

Call it the Johnny Appleseed defense.

I guess,

So much stupid there...dunno where to start.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/0 ... re-n503387

Of Course Jill Biden Has Her Own 'Hail to the Chief' Fanfare

I mean, who’d a thunk “Dr.” Jill Biden would have her very own “walk-up” fanfare — her own “Hail to the Chiefette” — to be played when a woman who was elected to nothing and has zero executive power about anything “walks up” to super-important stuff. Come on, admit it. Gives you goosebumps, huh? [ROFL emoji]

The First Lady is so challenged that she went for the easiest doctorate in a university in her home state where her husband was a long term US Senator, and now she wants her own flourishes because she is so needy.

Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:36 pm

A rare POSITIVE "WTF" at my post office this morning, actually! They were loading mail into the boxes in my section right as I was there, and when one of the ladies in back saw my box door open hollered out "I have a package for you too, give me a few minutes and I'll have it right out."

For all the stereotypes of Newman, there are some folks that genuinely DO try to go the extra mile on customer service at the post office--maybe that's just personal for me at that P.O. because I always bring candy canes for everybody at Christmas, or one of their former colleagues who's still missed by all was one of my college classmates.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:09 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

You lost me at, "Doctors confirmed the men have anal cancer." :rofl9:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
You lost me at, "Doctors confirmed the men have anal cancer." :rofl9:

I mean, this is the Karachi Post-Intelligencer here. :rofl9:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

HK? You take up running?

https://komonews.com/news/local/spokane ... n-the-nude

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:10 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:

Is that how the area got its name? Minnehaha Park?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tall, brown hair, athletic build, lives in the Spokane area, enjoys running. Yeah, that definitely was me. Maybe I have a split personality? Would explain some things. A lot of things, actually.

And hey, if I was out running nude in December, a "minni haha" would absolutely be in evidence.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dude makes me so mad I could grab a baby by her head and throw her in the lake... wait. That's what HE did.

https://komonews.com/news/local/lake-wa ... -a-toddler

More evidence that the feckless legislators in Olympia are clueless, and that the judicial system in this state is too lenient on criminals. Check out the priors:

"KOMO News dug into Butler’s record, which contains convictions for five assaults, including three felonies.

Most recently Butler was convicted of randomly attacking a family that was picnicking at Green Lake Park in 2020.

Prosecutors said he served 12 months in accordance with state law sentencing guidelines and was released in December 3rd 2021."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
Dude makes me so mad I could grab a baby by her head and throw her in the lake... wait. That's what HE did.

https://komonews.com/news/local/lake-wa ... -a-toddler

More evidence that the feckless legislators in Olympia are clueless, and that the judicial system in this state is too lenient on criminals. Check out the priors:

"KOMO News dug into Butler’s record, which contains convictions for five assaults, including three felonies.

Most recently Butler was convicted of randomly attacking a family that was picnicking at Green Lake Park in 2020.

Prosecutors said he served 12 months in accordance with state law sentencing guidelines and was released in December 3rd 2021."

3 felonies is chicken feed..theres dudes doing the same shit that have 70.....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TSA confirms it allows illegal immigrants to use arrest warrants as ID in airports.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tsa-co ... d-airports

Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
TSA confirms it allows illegal immigrants to use arrest warrants as ID in airports.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tsa-co ... d-airports

Perfect. I'm headed to Hawaii. Thanks. :bow:

icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 155  Next