Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, he’s 1/2 right.

One inept leader did pull out of Fallujah…

Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Well, he’s 1/2 right.

One inept leader did pull out of Fallujah…

which time? we went in and out of there multiple times

Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Rainn Wilson changes name to Rainnfall Heat Wave Extreme Winter Wilson to raise climate change awareness
Wilson announced he will be changing his name on social media platforms but noted he cannot change it on Twitter due to Elon Musk’s policies."

"The Office" star Rainn Wilson has announced he will be changing his name on social media platforms to Rainnfall Heat Wave Extreme Winter Wilson to bring awareness to climate change."

Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've been thinking about changing my name to Dementia Libtard Shamdemic Election-Fraud Corruption Joe Xiden.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A 25-year-old man who was dancing on top of a tractor-trailer slammed into an overpass and died.

The unidentified man was knocked off of an 18-wheeler on Eastex Freeway in Houston, Texas, around 11.30am on November 10.

Footage recorded by a driver shows the man standing on a white Rapid truck and dodging one overpass. He then gets up and moves his hips and arms and appears to be looking to the right when a second overpass hits him. The man appeared to be mid-step, shows the video obtained by the Daily Mail.

It happened as the truck moved under the Tuan Street Bridge, according to the Houston Police Department.

Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Darwin award candidate for the month

Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
A 25-year-old man who was dancing on top of a tractor-trailer slammed into an overpass and died.

The unidentified man was knocked off of an 18-wheeler on Eastex Freeway in Houston, Texas, around 11.30am on November 10.

Footage recorded by a driver shows the man standing on a white Rapid truck and dodging one overpass. He then gets up and moves his hips and arms and appears to be looking to the right when a second overpass hits him. The man appeared to be mid-step, shows the video obtained by the Daily Mail.

It happened as the truck moved under the Tuan Street Bridge, according to the Houston Police Department.

I bet he won't do that again.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Overheard in a local gun shop..
" You cannot use this brand of 45-70 ammo in lever actions because the cases are longer than other brands, and they won't eject"

I've been loading my own 45-70 for a few years, for levers and trapdoors, and I've not run across anything in the manuals (so far) that there are different lengths for different weapons...
But hey, I've been wrong before, but that is a new one for me..

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I know Hornady brass is shorter than standard 45-70 brass, but that only matters if you are reloading.

Gunshop boy has it ass backwards, upside down, and is creating his own urban myth.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

Footage recorded by a driver shows the man... dodging one overpass. ...and appears to be looking to the right when a second overpass hits him.

It's just like GUN violence!!

Those overpasses targeted him!
Fracking people and their sloppy thinking. He didn't "dodge" an overpass; it wasn't lunging toward him with intent and the second overpass didn't hit HIM. HE, most certainly, hit the overpass.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Footage recorded by a driver shows the man... dodging one overpass. ...and appears to be looking to the right when a second overpass hits him.

It's just like GUN violence!!

Those overpasses targeted him!
Fracking people and their sloppy thinking. He didn't "dodge" an overpass; it wasn't lunging toward him with intent and the second overpass didn't hit HIM. HE, most certainly, hit the overpass.

Grey bridge lives matter! :bonghit:

Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lyon-Martin Community Health Services & The Transgender District, in partnership with the Mayor’s Office of Trans Initiatives, the San Francisco Treasury, and the Mayor’s Office of Housing& Community Development is proud to present the first Guaranteed Income Program specifically for Transgender people. GIFT is a financial assistance program for low-income Transgender, Non-Binary, Gender Non-Conforming, and Intersex (TGI) people who reside in the City and County of San Francisco, CA. This program is currently only available for those 18 years of age and older. If enrolled, the City and County of San Francisco will provide $1,200.00 per month to those who maintain eligibility for the program for 18 months. Eligibility is determined based on multiple factors including city of residence, income, priority population, and availability of funds. You may use the funds to pay for anything. The only additional requirement to stay enrolled in the program is the completion of a survey every 3 months.

Read the attached PDF

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:facepalm2:

FJB

Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Man who runs Area 51 website, raided by FBI and Air Force OSI. FBI refuses to admit what they were looking for, or why they took what they took.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Lyon-Martin Community Health Services & The Transgender District, in partnership with the Mayor’s Office of Trans Initiatives, the San Francisco Treasury, and the Mayor’s Office of Housing& Community Development is proud to present the first Guaranteed Income Program specifically for Transgender people. GIFT is a financial assistance program for low-income Transgender, Non-Binary, Gender Non-Conforming, and Intersex (TGI) people who reside in the City and County of San Francisco, CA. This program is currently only available for those 18 years of age and older. If enrolled, the City and County of San Francisco will provide $1,200.00 per month to those who maintain eligibility for the program for 18 months. Eligibility is determined based on multiple factors including city of residence, income, priority population, and availability of funds. You may use the funds to pay for anything. The only additional requirement to stay enrolled in the program is the completion of a survey every 3 months.

Read the attached PDF

What the hell is Intersex?

Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 155  Next