Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Woman Allegedly Hacked Flight School, Cleared Planes With Maintenance Issues to Fly.
A 26-year-old allegedly hacked into an app used by a flight school to manage airplanes in an attempt to get back at her former employer.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvzwv5/ ... ues-to-fly
Quote:
A woman allegedly hacked into the systems of a flight training school in Florida to delete and tamper with information related to the school's airplanes. In some cases, planes that previously had maintenance issues had been "cleared" to fly, according to a police report. The hack, according to the school's CEO, could have put pilots in danger.

What a cunt!

'hacked into' = didn't change admin password that she knew when she worked there..

:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Jeeezus....what's next? :facepalm2:

On Monday, the comic-book publisher announced that Jon Kent, Superman of Earth and son of Clark Kent and Louis Lane, will be coming out as bisexual in the newest issue of Superman: Son of Kal-El, the fifth in the series, to be released on Nov. 9.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dc-supe ... 49904.html

Well they made Robin (from Batman and Robin) gay so....why not?

I must have blocked that one out...i didn't know that. :facepalm2:

Holy handjobs John!! EVERYBODY knew that, even from the original series. At the very least, you weren't surprised :ROFLMAO: .

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:02 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:
1633818293067.jpg

They have dumpsters for recycle, trash, mixed paper.
I know "homelessness" is a big problem, but i don't know if we should be throwing them in dumpsters.
But it's nice they have dumpsters to put them in.
Ecology and all that. Save the planet.

Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Michigan schools cancel Halloween, Valentine's Day due to concerns over inclusion."

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WTF when da hell did they build amazon next to TSC? been a yr since I been that way fist time I drove by missed the TSC entrance and had to do a double take on the way back

ya shitty pic

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NCIS wishes US Navy a Happy Birthday with a photo of a Russian ship.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/ncis-us ... n-warship/

US Sen Jim Rich does the same with a photo of a Chinese built ship.
https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/202 ... 35758.html

Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/107113875687866538

Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:30 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
Woman Allegedly Hacked Flight School, Cleared Planes With Maintenance Issues to Fly.

'hacked into' = didn't change admin password that she knew when she worked there..

:ROFLMAO:

I've had clients that wanted to use the same simple password forever.
Told them I would not sign off on anything that didn't meet an established password security protocol.
Pass phrases are easier to remember, just change an S to a $ and such and set the lockout to 3 attempts.
Too difficult, they start writing them on sticky notes on the monitor.
And tell them IT personnel will never ask you for your password.
They just reset it and tell you what it is.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just when I thought New York wouldn't ever do anything, 2 "lawyers" arrested and charged with terrorists attack of fire bombing police cars during a riot

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left- ... loyd-riots

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Norman89 wrote:
Just when I thought New York wouldn't ever do anything, 2 "lawyers" arrested and charged with terrorists attack of fire bombing police cars during a riot

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left- ... loyd-riots

The fact that this has gone this far is surprising. Big Mike and his skinny lover not pulling strings? Hiden napping? Amazing.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The "Let's Go Brandon" rap song that hit #1 on I-tunes and is basically about mocking misinformation, has been banned by youtube for.... MISINFORMATION.

Orwell is spinning in his grave.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
The "Let's Go Brandon" rap song that hit #1 on I-tunes and is basically about mocking misinformation, has been banned by youtube for.... MISINFORMATION.

Orwell is spinning in his grave.

(Maniacal laughter)

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm so privileged!
I'm white.
I'm old.
I own guns.
And last but not least I'm right handed.

"UNC-Chapel Hill presenter goes viral for discussing 'right-hand privilege'" :facepalm2:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Isn't weed legal?

Three youtes kidnap their connect, shoot him. After burning the corpse for several hours they let it chill then dismember the remains dividing it into three trashbags. Two were sent afloat in a river... the third was retained icon_eek

'Course all of you gun owners are responsible, fucking Trump.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/human-remai ... rchard-man

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And now, on to a story in line with the title and spirit of the thread which truly encapsulates the depths of depravity to which 'humanity' can sink.

Kids, 15, 10 and seven, abandoned by their parents for months left to fend for themselves and live with the corpse of their 9 year old sibling.

https://www.actionnewsnow.com/content/n ... 03562.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 155  Next