Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:20 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bet that fucksticks bob n jay try to follow suit?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Illinoise bans all AK and AR15.

No Grandfather Clause.

Possession is ILLEGAL

So, this is how it starts, eh?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Illinoise bans all AK and AR15.

No Grandfather Clause.

Possession is ILLEGAL

So, this is how it starts, eh?

"The ban goes into effect immediately and will not require those who currently own such weapons to relinquish them, though people who already possess semi-automatic rifles will be required to register their ownership."

Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:26 pm

jackass wrote:

And you thought it was just a funny meme......

It’s Trump’s Fault! CNN Blames Biden’s Classified Document Scandal on Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... dal-trump/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
jackass wrote:

And you thought it was just a funny meme......

It’s Trump’s Fault! CNN Blames Biden’s Classified Document Scandal on Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... dal-trump/

It's even more funny when you consider they support the current President who admits to unlawful; use of his position when they impeached Trump for the same offense.

Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:16 am

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet..... body cam footage of P Pelosi.....
DAMN --- that shit is just BRUTAL!!!! Shit went bad REALLY fast there..... There has to be a lot more to the story than we are being told --- break in my ass. You just CAN'T make this kinda shit up.

Wonder why they didn't want that footage released immediately..... you know..... right BEFORE the midterms....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... underwear/

Edit --- I stand corrected --- seeing video of him breaking in.... now the previous vid doesn't make much sense....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -released/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet..... body cam footage of P Pelosi.....
DAMN --- that shit is just BRUTAL!!!! Shit went bad REALLY fast there..... There has to be a lot more to the story than we are being told --- break in my ass. You just CAN'T make this kinda shit up.

Wonder why they didn't want that footage released immediately..... you know..... right BEFORE the midterms....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... underwear/

Edit --- I stand corrected --- seeing video of him breaking in.... now the previous vid doesn't make much sense....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -released/

That's some weird shit.

Seems like hammer dude was just all kinds of fucked up...? Listening to the 911 call, it's clear that he doesn't want Pelosi to be on the phone with the cops, but at the same time he's being very friendly and non-threatening. I wonder if the whole encounter was like that (right up until the end, of course), and maybe he told Pelosi to have a drink.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Giving the gift that keeps on giving:

https://www.valleycentral.com/news/hous ... r-bottles/

"The suit was initially filed by four women who worked in an east Houston office building where Lucio Diaz worked as a janitor. He was accused in Nov. 2022 of urinating in a water bottle in a woman’s office while being diagnosed with herpes simplex 1 (HSV-1)."

"The hidden camera allegedly showed Diaz putting his cleaning equipment down, and rubbing his penis on the interior and mouth of a water bottle left on a desk. He then put the bottle back and resumed cleaning the room, the lawyers said."

He is currently being held by immigration officials... (I wonder why that would be?)

More story, different source:

https://stdmonitor.com/125041/janitor-w ... tedly-uri/

"Blood and urine samples were obtained from Diaz and results indicated he tested positive for two sexually transmitted diseases. One of them was incurable, documents state.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ingbuttons
WA Democrats to Release Hundreds of “Worst of the Worst” Sex Offenders into Residential Communities

Quote:
The Post Millennial reports:

Washington state is releasing Level-3 sex offenders from McNeil Island. Called “the worst of the worst” by the federal government, this group of offenders includes convicted pedophiles that are likely to re-offend. They will be resettled into residential neighborhoods in halfway homes operated by a private company.

Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can we find out exactly where these demons are placed?

Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[Claps once, and rubs hands together] Gonna be some cheap houses available soon in Tenino complete with live-house shooting gallery nearby.

(I kid, I kid!)

My friend's wife worked with the sexual crimes unit of the prosecutors' office and had to go to McNeil to interview these 'people'. From the very scant comments only occasionally made about her work (nothing ever descriptive or specific; stuff like "they are in for really horrific crimes" or similar generalities without names or details) I got the impression you would never want these folks set free.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My son won't talk to me anymore...

https://nypost.com/2023/01/31/im-an-ex- ... alk-to-me/

FJB

Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tenino buys private homes to house sex offenders; opens snack bar next door:

https://komonews.com/news/local/tenino- ... -fournier#

FJB

Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Tenino buys private homes to house sex offenders; opens snack bar next door:

https://komonews.com/news/local/tenino- ... -fournier#

Follow the money.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 155  Next