Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:50 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
You just can't make this shit up anymore....

Shouldn't these people just be shot on sight???? I would consider a pic axe a deadly weapon....
Thats armed robbery at that point --- not shoplifting.

The hell of it is, that is a really easy disarm how she is carrying it and not paying attention to people behind her, but nobody in the entire store is willing to step up.

Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/redvoicemedia/posts/107515141162566219

Pfizer CEO wins award from fake news propaganda outlet brought to you by Pfizer?

New Study Shows Pfizer’s Booster Sucks As CNN Business Awards Their CEO Top Honors Anyway

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/n ... rs-anyway/

Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife used my label maker to make a "ChapStick" label and put it on a glue stick. I almost fell for it. I love her sense of humor.

Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:31 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
My wife used my label maker to make a "ChapStick" label and put it on a glue stick. I almost fell for it. I love her sense of humor.

You should see my gal... I once told her about boobytrapping a toilet seat with pop-its before Grandpa's Morning Constitutional, and she said "you forgot the plastic wrap."

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

You should see my gal... I once told her about boobytrapping a toilet seat with pop-its before Grandpa's Morning Constitutional, and she said "you forgot the plastic wrap."

You got to love a great sense of humor!

Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:44 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

You got to love a great sense of humor!

Yeah, as long as the pranks are "collaborative" rather than "competitive." Otherwise, you get things like going out for a nice dinner only for the other party to belt out a loud "You got fired because you wouldn't suck WHAT?!" (Ah, reading George Hayduke as a kid, good times... they were really good for dissuading would-be bullies with "I COULD do this but you're not worth the time, effort or expense, so I suggest you STAY that way.")

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

IRS celebrates 101 years of the Income Tax, issues new tax alert for Biden voters: "Make sure to declare your stolen property in 2021!"
https://www.irs.gov/publications/p17
:ROFLMAO: :rofl9:

Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
IRS celebrates 101 years of the Income Tax, issues new tax alert for Biden voters: "Make sure to declare your stolen property in 2021!"
https://www.irs.gov/publications/p17
:ROFLMAO: :rofl9:

Lol. I'm no lawyer but there's serious self-incrimination issues here.

"Jaywalking, pay $100 fine. Failure to report this crime to the police, 5 years in the state penitentiary."

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Washington state lawmakers introduced a bill this month that would reduce penalties for drive-by shootings with the aim of "promoting racial equity."

The bill, introduced by Democratic Representatives Tarra Simmons and David Hackney ahead of the state's 2022 legislative session, would eliminate drive-by shootings as the basis for elevating a first-degree murder charge to aggravated murder in the first degree, which carries a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment. "

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:27 pm

Seriously, are these people on fucking CRACK? The only way you get more premeditated than a drive-by is a pro contract hit...

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:39 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Diamondback wrote:
Seriously, are these people on fucking CRACK? The only way you get more premeditated than a drive-by is a pro contract hit...

I think the rub here is the bystanders being killed is partly Un-Intentional...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
"Washington state lawmakers introduced a bill this month that would reduce penalties for drive-by shootings with the aim of "promoting racial equity."

The bill, introduced by Democratic Representatives Tarra Simmons and David Hackney ahead of the state's 2022 legislative session, would eliminate drive-by shootings as the basis for elevating a first-degree murder charge to aggravated murder in the first degree, which carries a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment. "

And they don't even realize how racist this is.

There's a lot wrong with sentencing...during the heyday of the War on Drugs a dude with a few rocks to sell would serve more time than the guy who embezzled millions from a pension fund. And we're all well aware of the skin colors of these two criminals, by the odds. But if a drive by shooting isn't 'aggravated,' what is?

Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Transgender women are beating real women on Jeopardy too!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/Amy-S ... ar-AAQY512

"Jeopardy!" contestant Amy Schneider is heading into Monday's episode with a winning streak, joining the few openly trans winners on the show, and is thanking the trans competitors who came before her.

Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

space needle new yrs show fucking PATHETIC , so much smoke you cant see shit

Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

New WA laws.

"Another new law with a personal attachment to the bill’s author is the restoration of voting rights for felons who are no longer in custody.

Sponsored by state Rep. Tarra Simmons of Bremerton. the law gives people a second chance to participate in American democracy."

More democrats that can vote.......great. :facepalm2:

Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 155  Next