Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:04 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.unclesamsmisguidedchildren. ... os-ensues/
McDonalds Employee Throws Bullets on Hot Grill: Chaos Ensues

Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:25 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

We all know that through the MythBusters Series an exploding bullet un chambered will shoot the case off...not fire the projectile.

Its Physics man.....

Also, so what fun can come from tossing ammo on a cold grille....no fun at all.

But with the scardy cat little cellar dwellers...maybe it would rile them up a bit.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://truthpress.com/news/democrats-h ... advantage/
Democrats Hosted A Gun Buyback Event And One Clever Man Took Full Advantage

Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://truthpress.com/news/democrats-hosted-a-gun-buyback-event-and-one-clever-man-took-full-advantage/

5$ says BATFE arrests him for operating without an FFL because he manufactured with intent to profit.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
jackass wrote:
https://truthpress.com/news/democrats-hosted-a-gun-buyback-event-and-one-clever-man-took-full-advantage/

5$ says BATFE arrests him for operating without an FFL because he manufactured with intent to profit.
Could be it was a "no questions asked" kind of event.

Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Been wondering why Jason hasn't been on the boards lately... guess he's been busy.

https://christianresearchnetwork.org/20 ... dium=email

in SF to get 'jabbed'... uh... vaccinated?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Luciferian Games?

Yikes.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-03- ... lambs.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
jackass wrote:

Could be it was a "no questions asked" kind of event.

I read an article that he made $3000, and yes no ?"s asked.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.airforcetimes.com/off-duty/ ... art-river/

The group, led by treasure hunter Bryce Nachtwey, called the bomb squad after their magnet fishing dredged up the ammunition and 86 rockets in a Delta Airlines duffel bag, saying they were just trying to do the right thing.

The warden issued three tickets each to Nachwey and his two compatriots — two $130 tickets and one $80 ticket — for magnet fishing at Fort Stewart, entering a closed area and not having Fort Stewart permits

Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
https://www.airforcetimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2022/08/04/magnet-fishers-fined-after-pulling-86-rockets-from-fort-stewart-river/

The group, led by treasure hunter Bryce Nachtwey, called the bomb squad after their magnet fishing dredged up the ammunition and 86 rockets in a Delta Airlines duffel bag, saying they were just trying to do the right thing.

The warden issued three tickets each to Nachwey and his two compatriots — two $130 tickets and one $80 ticket — for magnet fishing at Fort Stewart, entering a closed area and not having Fort Stewart permits

My son and I always that guys YouTube channel. That whole situation was kinda screwed.

Well, when I looked around all I saw was a pimp with a shiny pair of shoes and a '49 Mercury!

Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, that Warden guy was a Jackass. Those guys should have been thanked for dragging that shit out of the water and reporting it, not Tickets from some old Fat ass Warden.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AMERICAN NEWS Aug 4, 2022 12:22 PM EST
80-year-old granny banned from YMCA after demanding biological male leave women's locker room where little girls were undressing
Port Townsend, Wash. police said she "had an emotional response to a strange male being in the bathroom and helping a young girl take off her bathing suit."

Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
AMERICAN NEWS Aug 4, 2022 12:22 PM EST
80-year-old granny banned from YMCA after demanding biological male leave women's locker room where little girls were undressing
Port Townsend, Wash. police said she "had an emotional response to a strange male being in the bathroom and helping a young girl take off her bathing suit."

Cheesus.

She's the one in the wrong. FTS.

SHE should have cunt punched the freak in its tiny nutsack.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

YMCA has always tolerated pedophiles, disgusting perverts, and other miscreants.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
YMCA has always tolerated pedophiles, disgusting perverts, and other miscreants.

You don't say

Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 155  Next