Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ingbuttons
Kamala Harris Declares U.S. “Alliance with the Republic of North Korea” in Gaffetasctic Visit to DMZ

Kamala visiting the troops

Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/kamala-harris-declares-u-s-alliance-republic-north-korea-gaffetasctic-visit-dmz/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Kamala Harris Declares U.S. “Alliance with the Republic of North Korea” in Gaffetasctic Visit to DMZ

Kamala visiting the troops

I heard that on the radio. Oh my GOD! Was gonna post in the double standard thread.

Let me see. The press was merciless on Ford, Quayle when they did or said moderately stupid shit.

Not a peep from the MSM

Because she is part negro? Part East Indian?

Let me see................hmmm............yep women need kid glove treatment

God what a stupid woman.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Silence of the Six degrees of Kevin Bacon...

Michigan man pleads guilty after murdering, eating testicles of other man met on dating app
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-man-pleads-guilty-murdering-eating-testicles-other-man-met-dating-app
Quote:
Mark David Latunski, 53, of Shiawassee County, Michigan, admitted in court last Thursday that he killed 25-year-old hairdresser Kevin Bacon after luring the University of Michigan-Flint student to his home in December 2019, according to local outlet Mlive.com.
Latunski acknowledged stabbing Bacon in the back and taking parts of his dead body to the kitchen, where he ate them, after meeting the young man on Grindr, which is a hookup app for gay, bisexual and transgender men. He also reportedly admitted to police that he cut off Bacon's testicles and consumed them.

We get "gay and fucked up men are OK" Promoted constantly.

I am NOW a believer in: You cannot be fucked up in just your sex preference and be OK in the rest of your life:

https://freepressers.com/articles/trans ... -to-russia

Quote:
The first openly transgender officer in the U.S. military and his anesthesiologist wife have been charged criminally for allegedly plotting to leak highly sensitive healthcare data about American military personnel to Russia.

The Department of Justice said in a Thursday press release that Maj. Jamie Lee Henry and his wife Anna Gabrielian were charged "with conspiracy and for the disclosure of individually identifiable health information ('IIHI'), related to their efforts to assist Russia in connection with the conflict in Ukraine."

Henry came out as transgender in 2015 in an article published by Buzzfeed.

Henry was accused of working with Gabrielian, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins, to give medical records to Russia on patients at Fort Bragg and Johns Hopkins, according to the DOJ indictment. The Rockville, Maryland couple was dealing with an undercover FBI agent posing as a Russian embassy staffer after Gabrielien had allegedly reached out to the Russian embassy. Gabrielian reportedly claimed she was motivated by patriotism for Russia.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ingbuttons
ANOTHER BIG FISH STORY: Champion Fishermen Caught Cheating – Fill Fish With Weights to Win Top Prize at Tourney

Can't people be honest nowadays?

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/cheaters-caught-fishermen-fill-fish-weights-try-win-top-prize/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
ANOTHER BIG FISH STORY: Champion Fishermen Caught Cheating – Fill Fish With Weights to Win Top Prize at Tourney

Sad and hilarious at the same time. WOW.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$1.5 million floating home prototype sinks into water after unveiling

:ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well that’s gonna hurt sales…

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Well that’s gonna hurt sales…

No sails to hurt... :bigsmile:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$400K-$1.5 mil? 800 sq? No thanks my garage is bigger.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anybody remember the old widower who lived on a homemade island made out of about a billion empty water bottles netted together by the thousands? The whole thing was topped by soil, and had frickin trees growing on it. Palm trees no less! As I recall it had an Adobe hobbit hovel built in, with recycled wine bottle colored glass windows.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:30 pm

RockHopper wrote:
Anybody remember the old widower who lived on a homemade island made out of about a billion empty water bottles netted together by the thousands? The whole thing was topped by soil, and had frickin trees growing on it. Palm trees no less! As I recall it had an Adobe hobbit hovel built in, with recycled wine bottle colored glass windows.

Wow. Reportedly permanently closed. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... nsula.html

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Permanently closed as in...destroyed in a storm. The guy just bailed after his self-made island of garbage came apart. He had a go-fund-me to save it, but he took the cash and ran, leaving the mess to the locals to clean up. They let the ocean take it, and all those thousands of bottles ended up in the Great Pacific plastic reef.

Lincoln4 wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

Wow. Reportedly permanently closed. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... nsula.html

Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

This guy says, here, HOLD MY BEER:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chess-chea ... 1664911524

Quote:
Chess Investigation Finds That U.S. Grandmaster ‘Likely Cheated’ More Than 100 Times
An internal report reviewed by The Wall Street Journal alleges a previously unknown pattern of likely widespread cheating by Hans Moke Niemann, the player whose September victory over Magnus Carlsen has rocked the chess world

Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/cheaters-caught-fishermen-fill-fish-weights-try-win-top-prize/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

the video was awesome. The crowd went absolutely ape shit towards that douche.

Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
jackass wrote:

the video was awesome. The crowd went absolutely ape shit towards that douche.

Agree.

Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 155  Next