Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

People still driving around with Biden stickers.

Basically the same as writing FOOL on your forehead with a big Sharpie.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... inues.html

'There's always a smartass in the bunch': Hunter snaps at reporter over laptop question as he arrives with his wife and son Beau at SoHo gallery for exhibit of his $500,000 paintings

Question: Where do YOU sell your paintings at? Do you need an art degree? How come my 500K paintings at the WAC show don't sell?

Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10188207/Hunter-Biden-spotted-NYC-wife-daughter-Maisy-controversial-art-continues.html

'There's always a smartass in the bunch': Hunter snaps at reporter over laptop question as he arrives with his wife and son Beau at SoHo gallery for exhibit of his $500,000 paintings

Question: Where do YOU sell your paintings at? Do you need an art degree? How come my 500K paintings at the WAC show don't sell?

I think you're being rhetorical, but it's all money laundering and tax evasion. They're doing a form of money laundering where the money starts legit and needs to get exchanged for the art to stay so (otherwise, bribes).

The usual MO is for a rich person to buy art for, say, $50k and have it then valued at $5mil. Donate said piece and get a nice write-off. Everyone (artist, rich person, art snobs, gallery) is thrilled all the way around. That's why modern artists are 99% courtiers and 1% actual talented people pushing their respective art forms.

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:30 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

hkcavalier wrote:
jackass wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10188207/Hunter-Biden-spotted-NYC-wife-daughter-Maisy-controversial-art-continues.html

I think you're being rhetorical, but it's all money laundering and tax evasion. They're doing a form of money laundering where the money starts legit and needs to get exchanged for the art to stay so (otherwise, bribes).

The usual MO is for a rich person to buy art for, say, $50k and have it then valued at $5mil. Donate said piece and get a nice write-off. Everyone (artist, rich person, art snobs, gallery) is thrilled all the way around. That's why modern artists are 99% courtiers and 1% actual talented people pushing their respective art forms.

Yup, I've had it explained simply by a very wise man years ago....

"If it looks like you could have done said piece of art...then its not "Art".

Its junk, trash..."

There are only so many Michelangelo's

eg; spraying/flicking paint from a soaked brush on canvases laying on the floor then signing because your name is recognized is junk.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Singer pees on fan.
https://www.spin.com/2021/11/brass-agai ... rockville/

Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:18 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

golddigger14s wrote:

I guess theres a reason I dont know who Sophie Urine is....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Hell I’m still seeing Obama stickers in Olympia, talk about people being out of touch with reality.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Hell I’m still seeing Obama stickers in Olympia, talk about people being out of touch with reality.

Well he was the first 1/2 white president.

Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Well he was the first 1/2 white president.

Yeah the media sure made it clear that he was the first black president. All lies!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More WTF.

"A property search TSO at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport’s (ATL) Main Checkpoint began a bag search due to a prohibited item identified by the X-Ray," the agency said Saturday. "He advised the passenger not to touch the property, and as he opened the compartment containing the prohibited item, the passenger lunged into the bag and grabbed a firearm, at which point it discharged. The passenger then fled the area, running out of the airport exit."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-inte ... -discharge

ETA: "There's nothing more frightening in America today than an angry White man.".......CNN

Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
More WTF.

"A property search TSO at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport’s (ATL) Main Checkpoint began a bag search due to a prohibited item identified by the X-Ray," the agency said Saturday. "He advised the passenger not to touch the property, and as he opened the compartment containing the prohibited item, the passenger lunged into the bag and grabbed a firearm, at which point it discharged. The passenger then fled the area, running out of the airport exit."

ETA: "There's nothing more frightening in America today than an angry White man.".......CNN

Same guy?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-airp ... enny-wells

Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
More WTF.

Same guy?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-airp ... enny-wells

Sounds like it.

ETA: "Authorities later identified the traveler as Kenny Wells, 42, who they said was a convicted felon. Police obtained a warrant for his arrest and he was still being sought late Saturday night."

Last edited by golddigger14s on Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm 60 and I know I haven't had sex 5000 times, but this guy has a spread sheet.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/billionai ... -partners/

Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
I'm 60 and I know I haven't had sex 5000 times, but this guy has a spread sheet.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/billionai ... -partners/

Geez. Reads like a premise for a new Netflix series. The spreadsheet is only a footnote.

Possible titles:

"Valley of the 5000"

"Onyerback Mountain"

Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Transportation and Security Administration (TSA) agents at Boston Logan International Airport recovered a loaded gun in a woman's carry-on luggage.

ATLANTA AIRPORT: ‘ACCIDENTAL’ GUN DISCHARGE SENDS TRAVELERS FLEEING, NO ACTIVE SHOOTER, 3 INJURED: OFFICIALS

The loaded .357 Magnum handgun contained five rounds, according to TSA New England spokesperson Dan Velez.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-tsa-woman-loaded-gun

Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 155  Next