Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whats up with the security guard at 3:20 in the rear? He walks up while zipping his pants up and then keep sniffing his finger.

GHETTO!!!

If Obama had a son,,,

Lol!

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Whats up with the security guard at 3:20 in the rear? He walks up while zipping his pants up and then keep sniffing his finger.

he probably heard "there is a cock fight at the Toontown!" over the radio and ran over there but was disappointed when he saw a bunch of pussies... :bigsmile:

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:13 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Looters should be shot.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/ ... th-street/

Surveillance Video Shows Group Of About 60 Teens Vandalizing, Looting Walgreens On South Street

Philadelphia police have released surveillance video showing dozens of "teens" vandalizing and stealing from a South Street Walgreens on the 4th of July. The incident happened at the store on the 1800 block of South Street.

Surveillance cameras inside the store show about 60 "boys and girls" storming into the Walgreens at around 10 p.m. The group can be seen running around, knocking items off of the shelves and fleeing the store without paying for merchandise.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just how twisted do you have to be to set a little kid's FACE on fire?

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... punishment

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I know MRE cases are expensive but damn these must be gold plated with silver filigree :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :bonghit:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Albert Einstein

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Not that it surprises anyone but Jay says he wants the pink haired soccer player as Secretary of State in his upcoming Presidency.

Yep............the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Not that it surprises anyone but Jay says he wants the pink haired soccer player as Secretary of State in his upcoming Presidency.

Yep............the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind.

Yes. Secretary of State. Killary's former position.
This motherfuker is as stupid as they come.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i was on the fence until now... now i'm convinced. Trump is a Nazi.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/07/nbc-contributor-trump-re-raising-flags-on-august-8th-very-significant-to-the-white-supremacy-movement/
Quote:
We have to understand the adversary and the threat we’re dealing with. And if we don’t understand how they think, we’ll never understand how to encounter them. So it’s little things and language and messaging that matters. The president said that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8th. That`s 8/8. Now, I’m not going to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that`s being demonstrated by the White House.

The numbers 88 are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacist movement. Why? Because the letter H is the eighth letter of the alphabet and to them, the numbers 88 together stand for “Heil Hitler.” So we’re going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8. No one is thinking about this. No one is giving him advice or he’s rejecting the advice. So, understand your adversary to counter the adversary.

W.T.F? over.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/11 ... orld-war-3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ussia.html

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Happy Mother's Day. Update on woman who strangled her MOM and then dismembered her in the basement.... icon_eek

https://komonews.com/news/local/olympia ... her-mother

Oh, Olympia.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Happy Mother's Day. Update on woman who strangled her MOM and then dismembered her in the basement.... icon_eek

https://komonews.com/news/local/olympia ... her-mother

Oh, Olympia.

Pretty sure I've seen that chick on POF. Wouldnt surprise me. lol

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Things that keep me awake at night;
How do Amish girls know the difference between a candle light dinner and every night dinner?

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?id=4E81BB8E-96A1-4997-AD17-536C1AE8B125

Quote:
Sep 02 2019
Washington—Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) released the following statement on the deadly boat fire off Santa Cruz Island near Ventura, Calif.:

“It’s inconceivable that with all the safety regulations we have in place today, a fire on a boat can lead to the loss of life we saw this morning near Santa Cruz Island.

Wha? DiFi doesn't understand that laws can't solve every problem?

Shocking

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?id=4E81BB8E-96A1-4997-AD17-536C1AE8B125

Quote:
Sep 02 2019
Washington—Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) released the following statement on the deadly boat fire off Santa Cruz Island near Ventura, Calif.:

“It’s inconceivable that with all the safety regulations we have in place today, a fire on a boat can lead to the loss of life we saw this morning near Santa Cruz Island.

Wha? DiFi doesn't understand that laws can't solve every problem?

Shocking

Inconceivable!

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Black South Africans setting fire to foreign owned businesses... and to foreign African migrants (ack!).

Disturbing video

https://summit.news/2019/09/04/south-af ... c-attacks/

FJB

Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 155  Next