Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

"Please turn off all vibrators, cell phones, and personal electronic devices while the plane is preparing for departure from the terminal."
If there is one thing San Francisco needs is more weirdos performing sex acts in public restrooms.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/califo ... 80414.html
Sex shop may come to California airport for people with ‘three or four hours to kill’
Nenna Joiner thinks a sex shop would be a perfect fit for San Francisco International Airport.

“When people get into an airport, and the plane is delayed, you got three or four hours to kill,” the owner of Oakland’s Feelmore Adult Gallery told the San Francisco Chronicle. “You’re going to need something. Not just a power cord – not just a sandwich. You’re going to need a vibrator, a condom, lubricant.”

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Woman, January Neatherland, ran an illegal day care out of her home. Every day, between 11 and 2 she would go off to jazzercise and yoga after force-feeding the little yonkers Melatonin so that they would sleep.

She'll be doing 21 years and change, for the offense.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/11/wo ... ssfit.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

icon_eek

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=udkpY_1520425796

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Woman, January Neatherland, ran an illegal day care out of her home. Every day, between 11 and 2 she would go off to jazzercise and yoga after force-feeding the little yonkers Melatonin so that they would sleep.

She'll be doing 21 years and change, for the offense.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/11/wo ... ssfit.html

What kind of parent drops their kid off at a daycare and doesn’t check credentials?

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:16 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

In the made my day thread....

:timeout:

Ops wrote:
peeling back my toenail and letting the fluid drain out

Really?

:throwup:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:33 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Assholes that rob Girl Scouts....

http://q13fox.com/2018/03/15/tacoma-gir ... kie-sales/

They need beat before incarceration.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What kind of punk needs a GUN to rob a little kid>?

Yeah, public humiliation and beating. The pillory stocks and a flogging!

FJB

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UPDATE on the girl who plucked her own eyes out while tripping on meth:

PMB: this might give you nightmares!

Spoiler: show
“So I pushed my thumb, pointer, and middle finger into each eye. I gripped each eyeball, twisted, and pulled until each eye popped out of the socket — it felt like a massive struggle, the hardest thing I ever had to do,” she said. “Because I could no longer see, I don't know if there was blood. But I know the drugs numbed the pain. I'm pretty sure I would have tried to claw right into my brain if a pastor hadn't heard me screaming, ‘I want to see the light!’ — which I don't recall saying — and restrained me.”

She continued: “He later said, when he found me, that I was holding my eyeballs in my hands. I had squished them, although they were somehow still attached to my head.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/10/so ... =obnetwork

FJB

Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:

I will be in the corner in a fetal position whimpering for the rest of the day.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:37 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:

Spoiler: show
“So I pushed my thumb, pointer, and middle finger into each eye. I gripped each eyeball, twisted, and pulled until each eye popped out of the socket — it felt like a massive struggle, the hardest thing I ever had to do,” she said. “Because I could no longer see, I don't know if there was blood. But I know the drugs numbed the pain. I'm pretty sure I would have tried to claw right into my brain if a pastor hadn't heard me screaming, ‘I want to see the light!’ — which I don't recall saying — and restrained me.”

She continued: “He later said, when he found me, that I was holding my eyeballs in my hands. I had squished them, although they were somehow still attached to my head.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/10/so ... =obnetwork

I'd say most of it was the bipolar disorder. My ex wife and all of her female relatives had it. Did some really crazy shit.
Friend of mine was in a punk band, locked himself in a hotel bathroom, slammed an 8 ball of meth .........
Ripped the sink off the wall, broke the mirror, pulled the toilet off the floor, shower head gone, counter destroyed and hair dryer too.
But didn't try to harm himself.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Buckley man killed his parents because "he hated them that much."

"Jared Standley told detectives, "I don't feel like a gunshot to the head is really that upsetting... But I, I was fairly apologetic about having to bludgeon (his mother) Terry twice.""

http://komonews.com/news/local/charge-m ... -that-much

FJB

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And you thought Hanzel and Grettel was just a fairy tale:

http://komonews.com/news/local/discover ... rn-charges

FJB

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:53 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

WTF??? Think I'll just watch movies at home.

Man Dies After Getting Head Stuck in Movie Theater Seat
http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/man-di ... 202731817/

A man died after lodging his head in the footrest of his electronic seat at a movie theater in Birmingham, U.K.
After he bent down, the reclining, electric seat’s footrest clamped down on the man’s head. He was attending the film with his partner, who reportedly became frantic as the man started to panic upon realizing he was stuck. Staff and other patrons at the cinema struggled to free him, but eventually broke him out of the entrapment.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dad? Would you please pass the butter? What do you mean you don't see it?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/05/pe ... e-say.html

FJB

Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Woman "embalmed" - alive - on operating table. icon_eek

Apparently someone mis-read "Formaldehyde" as "Saline Solution" .... meh... seems reasonable. :facepalm2: Of course, I don't read Cyrillic well, either...

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/04/0 ... stake.html

FJB

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 2311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 155  Next