Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:17 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 158  Next
 Good News - Bad News Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Found a rathole leading under the house yesterday.

The good news, put 2 rat traps into the crawl space, and already got a pair of mature adults. Both male and female.

You............ "Looked" ???

ugh.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:07 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mr. Q wrote:
if only i had actually placed a battery in the romeo zero....this was just a test fit

FMLLLLLL

LOL

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mange wrote:
Not stripped, broken Torx bit.

How hard were you tightening it?? icon_eek

Shouldn't be too tough to get out.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
Found a rathole leading under the house yesterday.

The good news, put 2 rat traps into the crawl space, and already got a pair of mature adults. Both male and female.

You............ "Looked" ???

ugh.

Lol...it isn't like I had to lift a skirt to find out. The traps have sat empty since then, so this update is all good, no bad!

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Mange wrote:
Not stripped, broken Torx bit.

How hard were you tightening it?? icon_eek

Shouldn't be too tough to get out.

it broke off as i was trying to back the screw out. from what i can see, the bit torqued while it broke off, so i'm kind of stuck. i haven't tried anything too crazy yet, but i will either employ someone or go to town on it this weekend. i love how i find new and innovative way to spend my money. ugh. lol :ROFLMAO:

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bad news.

Attachment:
VideoCapture_20210331-204557.jpg

Good news.

wraparound push bumper = no visible damage to my car.

MA drivers license... NC plates that come back to his parents, and insurance in his parents name without him listed.

The dude kept saying that there was no damage to my car so he Shouldn't have to stop..

Not even an apology for hitting me.

Tomorrow I make a phone call to his insurance company, and let them know that hes operating the vehicle, which I am sure will skyrocket their rates,.

I will also be calling his parents and letting them know what kind of person is driving their vehicle that they're legally responsible for should something happen.

Fucking kids.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good: Saw a heard (6+) deer.
Bad: Not in season.

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did you see 'em? or hear 'em?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Good: Saw a heard (6+) deer.
Bad: Not in season.

Good news: No one around.
Good news: Freezer is now full.

fixd

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

What? Oh deer!

Good news old house no major inspection findings

Bad new some easy minors but gaeddam water heater flue (flew) pass through trim ring jammed down because roofers.....not the easy fix I thought it would be................then oh shit.................damn.................fck..................

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Saw them.

Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Saw them.

*herd :bigsmile:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good news : Had an informal meeting of about 10 people, including the police chief and mayor, regarding the issues plaguing the city.

Bad news : Lots of BS and politicking, and the STATE legislature is actively pushing for the PERMANENT decriminalization of 'user amounts' of Heroin, Cocaine, etc. AND want will pre-empt all laws and ordinances regarding narcotics.

Good news : The police chief and mayor, if I take them at their word, will be talking with the city attorney and the rest of the council to see about enacting a local public intox law, which will allow the police to intervene, to get someone off the streets, in jail, and into rehab.... They can't arrest for possession, can't arrest for paraphernalia, etc. so they need an outside the box way to attack this.

Good news : Amazing gourmet pizza at the meeting

Bad news : Worst smelling farts I've had in a LOoonnnNNNgggg time.... Like, the kind that has you scrunching your face and cussing up a storm wondering how anything like that could have come out of you...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Good news : Had an informal meeting of about 10 people, including the police chief and mayor, regarding the issues plaguing the city.

Bad news : Lots of BS and politicking, and the STATE legislature is actively pushing for the PERMANENT decriminalization of 'user amounts' of Heroin, Cocaine, etc. AND want will pre-empt all laws and ordinances regarding narcotics.

Good news : The police chief and mayor, if I take them at their word, will be talking with the city attorney and the rest of the council to see about enacting a local public intox law, which will allow the police to intervene, to get someone off the streets, in jail, and into rehab.... They can't arrest for possession, can't arrest for paraphernalia, etc. so they need an outside the box way to attack this.

Bad news : Worst smelling farts I've had in a LOoonnnNNNgggg time.... Like, the kind that has you scrunching your face and cussing up a storm wondering how anything like that could have come out of you...

1) What City?

2) Where’d they get the pizza?

Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

1) What City?

2) Where’d they get the pizza?

1. Yours?

2. Gino's

Thomas Paine wrote:

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 2370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 158  Next