Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 158  Next
 Good News - Bad News Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GN: Won a Gunbroker auction on a really nice pistol I’ve been looking for

BN: Won’t be here until Tuesday

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good news: Foundation site work is prepped and almost ready for the concrete guys.
Bad news: Bank construction loan wants the well drilled and Shared Well Agreement filed with county before the loan goes to underwriting.
Good news: Well starts in 2 weeks!
Bad news: Might take up to 3 weeks before hitting black gold, er Water!
Bad news: Still waiting on the lawyer to draw up a shared well agreement with neighbor (who has a simutaneous build going on next door)
Good news: Lawyer said he will have an outline done Monday.

My neighbor, interesting enough, is a widow. Her husband died in 2015 of stomach cancer. He was the Staples founder/owner.
Yesterday-->

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Good news: Foundation site work is prepped and almost ready for the concrete guys.
Bad news: Bank construction loan wants the well drilled and Shared Well Agreement filed with county before the loan goes to underwriting.
Bad news: Still waiting on the lawyer to draw up a shared well agreement with neighbor (who has a simutaneous build going on next door)

My neighbor, interesting enough, is a widow. Her husband died in 2015 of stomach cancer. He was the Staples founder/owner.
Yesterday-->

You thought you would have less stress. But It's a good kind of stress. Don't rush anything.

Stemberg's widow? Wow. By herself? Does she go by the name Dola?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:54 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sorry, TW but this....."The (ex?) GF(?) told me she needed some time to get her shit straight, Ie 'me time'." means she done but wants the option back if'n what she doing doesn't pan out.

'Me time' and 'I have to find myself' are not good. Next she'll want to be 'just friends'.

Don't give her another thought.

She didn't have the guts to outright dump you.

Like frogs, most jump lily pad to lily pad.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Yesterday-->

You thought you would have less stress. But It's a good kind of stress. Don't rush anything.

Yep, that's her! The well access is on my side of the property. The well is on her property. Two well heads, and a holding tank. Thus the shared well agreement.

She has a house up in Eureka MT and Florida too. I think she's gonna sell the Eureka home once her place here at Lakeside is built.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Yesterday-->

Yep, that's her! The well access is on my side of the property. The well is on her property. Two well heads, and a holding tank. Thus the shared well agreement.

OK - split the costs and such.

I was referring to pouring the foundation when it's too cold and such. Don't rush that sort of thing.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Yesterday-->

OK - split the costs and such.

I was referring to pouring the foundation when it's too cold and such. Don't rush that sort of thing.

The builder is an experienced MT builder. I'll have to go with their decision. I'm sure they'll know when not to pour (I sure home so!)
Flathead Valley is the "Banana belt" of MT. It can be very mild winters, or Mother Nature can say "F you, here is 3 feet of snow"

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good News: Got my new Cabela's credit card today

Bad News: It's a mastercard, so I can't use it at Costco

Good News: All the points I earned with my Cabela's card can now be used at ass pro shop

Bad News: Looks like ass pro charges retail+ for a lot of things. I also think there is a special ring of hell for retailers that open on Thanksgiving Day

Good News: I applied for a new card with Costco

Bad News: Has anyone ever heard of Costco issuing a prepaid card? They want a couple thousand up front.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:52 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RocketScott wrote:

Bad News: Has anyone ever heard of Costco issuing a prepaid card? They want a couple thousand up front.

Thats frikken hilarious!

Here's their up front deposit....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

Thats frikken hilarious!

Just seeing if anyone read to the end

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good: Saw a nice buck only 50 feet away.
Bad: No, gun, only have a doe tag, opening day is the 24th, and it was on post near the commissary.
Good: I'm not working at Cabela's for Thanksgiving, or BF!
Bad: shopping at the commissary around the holidays sucks.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BN: spent 5 hours in the dentist chair today
GN: they won't see my fat ass around there for 6 months

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good News: I ran into chevytruckman at the new South Sound Guns!
Bad News: I also ran into Mash Man...

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Good News: I ran into chevytruckman at the new South Sound Guns!
Bad News: I also ran into Mash Man...

Ditto! Great seeing you my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 158  Next