Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Good News - Bad News Thread

Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:37 am

usrifle wrote:
WaJim wrote:................

My brother said that that q-tip is the same length as the one they use to check a pecker for gongareeeah....

Said when tested ..he passed out.

:ROFLMAO:

Is your brother a drama queen? :ROFLMAO: I have had that test 4 times now, it's not that bad.

Yeah, but when you take a gonorrhea test, they don't use the long Q-tip.

Oh. We're talking COVID testing?

Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:10 pm

MadPick wrote:
usrifle wrote:
WaJim wrote:................

My brother said that that q-tip is the same length as the one they use to check a pecker for gongareeeah....

Said when tested ..he passed out.

:ROFLMAO:

Is your brother a drama queen? :ROFLMAO: I have had that test 4 times now, it's not that bad.

Yeah, but when you take a gonorrhea test, they don't use the long Q-tip.

Oh. We're talking COVID testing?

Fucker..... You been talking to my Wife? :ROFLMAO:

Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Classic WaGuns...my post about COVID turns into a discussion about y'all's diseased penises in just a couple hours.

Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:01 pm

hkcavalier wrote:Classic WaGuns...my post about COVID turns into a discussion about y'all's diseased penises in just a couple hours.

Well, Jim started it. Then MadPenis took it to another level.

Hope you are ok. :bigsmile:

Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:13 pm

hkcavalier wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:I always lose my sense of taste and smell with a really bad cold. That's why chicken soup is the only thing that sounds good to eat even though I can't taste it.

Losing a sense of taste and smell is common with colds when you're all stuffed up.

But I'm not stuffy at all, and it's a total loss. I put a drop of lemon oil on my tongue...nothing. Even with a stuffy nose, usually you can detect very strong "basic" flavors like salty, sweet, acidic, bitter, etc.

I still crave certain foods, which is a good sign, I just can't taste 'em.

That's pretty much how my 'Rona went. Loss of smell, and a couple days of feeling like garbage. No real fever to speak of (felt feverish but temp stayed below 99) and very little congestion unlike when I have the flu or cold.

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:55 am

Bad: The wife works from home through the internet, she was working Sunday so that she can have a 4 day weekend with me for Thanksgiving. She heard a strange noise outside and her internet connection went dead. The freaking dog had chewed the wires. I tried to reconnect the wires to no avail.
Good: Fortunately my phone has hotspot capability. So she was back to work in a few minutes. The internet people came out this morning and did the repair for free.

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:24 pm

golddigger14s wrote:Bad: The wife works from home through the internet, she was working Sunday so that she can have a 4 day weekend with me for Thanksgiving. She heard a strange noise outside and her internet connection went dead. The freaking dog had chewed the wires. I tried to reconnect the wires to no avail.
Good: Fortunately my phone has hotspot capability. So she was back to work in a few minutes. The internet people came out this morning and did the repair for free.

Bad news: someone shot the dog.

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:37 pm

AR15L wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:Bad: The wife works from home through the internet, she was working Sunday so that she can have a 4 day weekend with me for Thanksgiving. She heard a strange noise outside and her internet connection went dead. The freaking dog had chewed the wires. I tried to reconnect the wires to no avail.

Bad news: someone shot the dog.

Good news. It was the neighbor's dog.

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Bad news: It wasn't a dog, it was a bird. His eyesight is worse than he thought.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Good News: So far, everything regarding my Kidney transplant is looking good. Doctors are happy with my labs.

Bad news: I looked at my EOB from the insurance company. Total cost of the surgery? $184, 017.34!!!

Great News: I reached my out of pocket maximum back in March. Zero cost to me. :bigsmile:

Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Sparky D wrote:Good News: So far, everything regarding my Kidney transplant is looking good. Doctors are happy with my labs.

Bad news: I looked at my EOB from the insurance company. Total cost of the surgery? $184, 017.34!!!

Great News: I reached my out of pocket maximum back in March. Zero cost to me. :bigsmile:

Great news! :thumbsup2:

Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Sparky D wrote:Good News: So far, everything regarding my Kidney transplant is looking good. Doctors are happy with my labs.

A bargain at any cost!

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm

Somebody's money well spent! It's hard to get anywhere near that kind of return on investments these days. Have a good Thanksgiving!

Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:29 pm

Good news: More new members here.
Bad news: All the screen names are in blue.

:popcorn:

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:47 pm

AR15L wrote:Good news: More new members here.
Bad news: All the screen names are in blue.

:popcorn:

YUP :bigsmile:
Post a reply