Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:02 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A15 Day of Action 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are these the protests the start of the internal strife three letter agencies have been warning of?

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1 ... 5156808045

Any disruptions in your area today?

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1 ... 5156808045

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:42 pm

The American English is full of "xer"-like innovations and became incomprehensible word salad for the purpose of any discussion.

Somehow terrorist acts against civilians are now called "protest". The result of "protest" blocking Golden Bridge, NY airport is equivalent of blowing them up. Terrorizing civilian population by extremist groups to force political change is a terrorist action by definition. Unless this is called by its true name and treated accordingly this sh*t is going to get only worse... Chained arms on roadways should be freed quickly by sawing off stupid terrorist' arms...

(On a good side there were no reports I know of about these "protests" happening in WA today...)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Those assholes blocked off access to SeaTac. Parked three cars across hwy 518. Cops just sitting there with their thumbs up their butts. Call in tow trucks and some busses and throw every one of those dog-dick lickers in jail.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When protest start to inhibit others freedoms it is no longer the first amendment.
Start running these fukkers over and they will learn not to Fukk around and find out tat they are in America!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Those assholes blocked off access to SeaTac. Parked three cars across hwy 518. Cops just sitting there with their thumbs up their butts. Call in tow trucks and some busses and throw every one of those dog-dick lickers in jail.

If they ever try to block a road i'm on, they will regret it.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:04 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dammit. I misread this as "AR15 Day of Action" and I got all excited. :cussing:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:41 pm

SurfPerch wrote:
(On a good side there were no reports I know of about these "protests" happening in WA today...)

Spoke too soon, guys, the day was young... Never underestimate terrorists in Seattle... Look at these civilian refugees with their suitcases trying to get to Seatac on foot... Reminds Polish-Ukraine border on day of Russian invasion... The country lost its marbles. Completely.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So since a lot of people that were affected by this can obviously claim direct monetary damages, they should class action sue the crap out of the organizers

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:20 pm

shaggy wrote:
So since a lot of people that were affected by this can obviously claim direct monetary damages, they should class action sue the crap out of the organizers

Quote:
In Chicago, the protestors spent a few hours in a police vehicle, hands bound together with plastic ties, before being processed and released.

"We made our point. We stood in solidarity with our comrades in Palestine, and we disrupted business as usual," Tucker said.

Those arrested were expected to be released soon, and were charged with misdemeanors.

I just wish the bunch of drivers in a jam would make their point to his head with their tire irons and pushed their cars off the highways and bridges and continued on... "Death to America" my ass... I'm sure police wouldn't even arrived yet when it was all over... Note to myself: I need to put bandana into my glove box for road clearing...

Last edited by SurfPerch on Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:37 pm

SEND IN THE SCOOPS!

I have a number of friends in LE, some who worked 1990s WTO here, that have offered to bet hard cash that if you started taking all the photos and video footage from all the riots and other crap similar to this from WTO to now and running it through facial recognition software, you'd see some Frequent Flyers showing up with suspicious regularity flying different banners every time as a professional "core cadre" of agitators.

Find those people, give them a financial colonoscopy, then follow the money back to their paymasters. SOMEONE's gotta be paying to keep them fed and sheltered since these piss stains can't do USEFUL work to hold a real job...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:39 pm

Diamondback wrote:
SEND IN THE SCOOPS!

I have a number of friends in LE, some who worked 1990s WTO here, that have offered to bet hard cash that if you started taking all the photos and video footage from all the riots and other crap similar to this from WTO to now and running it through facial recognition software, you'd see some Frequent Flyers showing up with suspicious regularity flying different banners every time as a professional "core cadre" of agitators.

Find those people, give them a financial colonoscopy, then follow the money back to their paymasters. SOMEONE's gotta be paying to keep them fed and sheltered since these piss stains can't do USEFUL work to hold a real job...

It's called "non-profit" financed by dems. See for example : https://crowdsondemand.com/protests-ral ... d-advocacy

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:44 pm

SurfPerch wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
SEND IN THE SCOOPS!

It's called "non-profit" financed by dems. See for example : https://crowdsondemand.com/protests-ral ... d-advocacy

While it's easy to sympathize with the Whys in some cases, their tactics are downright deceitful, dishonest and could be argued even terrorist.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:46 pm

[dup]

Last edited by SurfPerch on Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:52 pm

Diamondback wrote:
While it's easy to sympathize with the Whys in some cases, their tactics are downright deceitful, dishonest and could be argued even terrorist.

Thank you - I argue exactly that. Regardless of anybody's "views" terrorizing general population to achieve political aims IS terrorism by definition, this is NOT a constitutional freedom at all and actually makes "democracy" a funny word. These are all "cultural revolution" paid and organized army of dems to control population and agenda.. Republicans have nothing like that... So majority is w/o any means to oppose them..

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bunch of worthless goddamn twats.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next