Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 shooter in custody- FL - High school - Broward Couty 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And the sheriff's department delayed medical help. Excellent.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:52 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/so ... 16-n849221
Crisis workers from a South Florida mental health facility were called in 2016 to hold alleged gunman Nikolas Cruz for a psychiatric evaluation after he sent out a Snapchat video in which he cut his arms and said he wanted to buy a gun, according to a mental health report.

But after speaking with Cruz, Henderson Behavioral Health health professionals chose not to hospitalize him, according to a November 2016 Florida Department of Children and Families investigative report obtained by NBC News. The department officially released the report Tuesday after NBC News published details from it.

An individual had alerted Henderson Behavioral Health to come to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School to evaluate Cruz for possible detainment under the Baker Act, which allows authorities to hold individuals against their will for up to 72 hours, according to the 2016 report. Those 17 and younger can be held for 12 hours.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

We really don't know the details of those calls or what happened when the face to face conversations happened.

It is very easy to see that something should have been done in hindsight. It is not as obvious or simple at each step on the way to the cliff.
Do we want every misfit or "other" hauled before a tribunal to be tried for 2A eligibility?

We live in a free society, relatively. Still the best in the world overall. Shit is going to happen in a free society.
Shit is going to happen in an enslaved society too, so between the two I will keep voting for the free one.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jdhbulseye wrote:
Confirmed: Broward County Sheriff is an arrogant HUMAN PIECE OF SHIT

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/broward-county-sheriff-scott-israel-should-resign/

Quote:
As for the sheriff, he is a pretty typical politician, hiring friends and political allies, treating his law-enforcement position as a nakedly political fief. His arrogance is astounding: When asked about his penchant for hiring his supporters and looking after his own interests first, the sheriff replied, “Lions don’t care about the opinions of sheep.” But the people of Broward County didn’t hire Scott Israel to be a lion; they hired him to be a sheepdog, a task at which he has failed so completely as to make regaining the public trust impossible. Indeed, it is not clear he ever deserved that trust to begin with. If he has any respect for his oath, his badge, or his community, he should step aside. If his sense of duty does not prevail, he should be forced out.

Wow, what a piece of crap and arrogant also. It is no surprise this attack happened on his watch and that nothing was done about Cruz before. Perhaps if this guy had actually been doing his job...

And I agree people should not be detained for no good reason but this was way beyond that. Thirty nine times the police went to his house? He made actual threats to shoot a kid and to shoot up a school. How much more do you really need to do something?

- Reverend King —“The Purpose of Education” from Morehouse College student newspaper, The Maroon Tiger, 1947

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/377366-two-florida-swat-team-members-suspended-for-responding-to

Quote:
Two SWAT team members from a Florida police department have been suspended from duty over their decision to respond without permission to the shooting at a high school that killed 17 students and faculty last month.

WTF.

You got cops that don't want to do their job better being applauded, and cops that want to do their job that are getting suspended.

What the fuck.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/377366-two-florida-swat-team-members-suspended-for-responding-to

Quote:
Two SWAT team members from a Florida police department have been suspended from duty over their decision to respond without permission to the shooting at a high school that killed 17 students and faculty last month.

WTF.

You got cops that don't want to do their job better being applauded, and cops that want to do their job that are getting suspended.

What the fuck.

They're lucky they didn't intervene and actually DO something, they'd REALLY be in trouble then.....

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:07 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

https://youtu.be/uCnvHw282nU

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow. :bow: THAT is awesome!

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The kid had been barred from campus and before that restricted from carrying packs or bags on campus. The SRO watched him, the day of the shooting, walk onto campus carrying a bulky cargo bag....

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
The kid had been barred from campus and before that restricted from carrying packs or bags on campus. The SRO watched him, the day of the shooting, walk onto campus carrying a bulky cargo bag....

And we are the bad guys.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

meanwhile, just up the coast, another FL LEA is having its own problems.

And only cops should have guns.... just as prone to "eccentricity" as the rest of the population....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/09/fl ... =obnetwork

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
meanwhile, just up the coast, another FL LEA is having its own problems.

And only cops should have guns.... just as prone to "eccentricity" as the rest of the population....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/09/fl ... =obnetwork

I know of a former cop who was let go due to ripping off drug dealers and known traffickers and selling the goods. He fucked up by buying a couple houses and an Italian super car that were beyond his salary range. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. Had it been one of we plebs, we'd have been thrown in prison. That guy is fucking douche canoe. He has always been one. I make it a point to chirp him every time I see him in public during the times I visit my dad in Central California.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The comments are good

If you have a problem with law abiding citizens being armed, you are the reason law abiding citizens are armed.

4 deputies sit on their hands while a coach of the school stands in front of school kids to protect them without a weapon. Something doesn't fit here. I'd be checking bank accounts of the deputies. This could all have been a setup to undermine the second amendment and implement more gun control.

watched cnn town hall. thought it was adorable.....little tidepod eaters schooling adults on guns!

These cops that sat there doing nothing , cowering behind cover are a discrace to America and all Law Enforcement, they need to be fired and face criminal charges for endangering children & teachers and failure to keep thier oath and duty.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

4 deputies sit on their hands while a coach of the school stands in front of school kids to protect them without a weapon. Something doesn't fit here. I'd be checking bank accounts of the deputies. This could all have been a setup to undermine the second amendment and implement more gun control.

That's what I am beginning to think. The one fuckhead saw Cruz enter the school with a duffel bag and did nothing to stop him.

These school shootings were predicted in 1990 in a book called 'Behold a Pale Horse' by William Cooper. There are some mighty whoppers in the book. It's worth reading, nonetheless. Everything he said would happen has happened. Every one of these school shooters was some type of psych case. I wonder what concoction of mind altering psych meds Cruz was on. Ever notice since Sandy Hook, the media has stopped reporting what type of meds these assholes are on?

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pawn broker said he refused to sell Cruz a rifle a couple months earlier because he wasn't 21.
Sounds like some made up bull shit and free advertising to me.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/07/gun-shop- ... -massacre/
Months before the Parkland high school massacre, confessed mass murderer Nikolas Cruz tried to buy an AR-15 rifle from one South Florida gun shop– but was turned away because he was under 21, according to a report.

The owner of the Coconut Creek Pawn & Guns store, who would only identify himself as Razi, told ABC affiliate WPLG that 19-year-old Cruz walked into his shop “he was cool. He was quiet. He was not nervous at all.”

“I asked him the first question I ask everybody: ‘How old are you?’” Razi recalled to the news outlet in a report published Tuesday. “He said, ‘Oh, I’m over 18,’ and I said ‘Are you under 21,’ and he said ‘Yes,’ and I said ‘I don’t sell any firearms to anyone under the age of 21.”

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next