Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 "Deputies Tried to Give Him Aid but he was DIED [sic]..." 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"...at the scene".

Kid had some trouble earlier in the night and was told someone was going to "shoot up the house".

When, in fact, someone pulled up to the house got out and started shooting, someone with better aim shot the first someone from within the house....

Car and other occupants sped away leaving the fatally wounded someone in the dirt. That's when the deputies found him "died".

http://komonews.com/news/local/shootout ... s-one-dead

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds like a situation where I would much rather have an AR than a pistol.

But, you know, there is absolutely positively no reason on earth why anyone ever needs an AR-15 ever ever ever!

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He's died Jim.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep, died as hell.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Drive-by shooting suspect killed near Eatonville when homeowner returns fire

Quote:
A man who went to shoot up an Eatonville-area home Wednesday morning was shot and killed when the homeowner returned fire, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.

The shooting happened about 7:15 a.m. at a mobile home in the 43100 block of Mountain Highway East, sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer said.

Obviously, probably drug related, but still, one less thug is a good thing.

EDIT:

So, is it too much to ask to have the actual thing you're posting about in the title?

Third repost in 3 days because you name the thread some weird BS and I go to check and don't find it..

Really 'Deputies tried to give him aid but was DIED(sic)?'... C'mon now, work with me people. At least try to hint aboot what you're posting....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Good place for this?

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
shoot_eatonville_lead photo.jpg

Interesting technique..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:24 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:

Interesting technique..

Yes indeed. I'm thinking he'll hear about that one in a training session.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:

Interesting technique..

Didn't you know that is the " STOP BITCH, don't you dare move another inch" tactic? :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This was just a couple miles down the highway from my place. We logged a big cedar patch on the hill above this guys place a couple years ago.

Place is very secluded and not easy to "drive by" More like drive in. No real neighbors.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:

Interesting technique..

Didn't you know that is the " STOP BITCH, don't you dare move another inch" tactic? :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO:

He's setting himself up so he 'had no other choice but to shoot'... It's BS, IMO.. Not to mention his backup is now in ricochet city....(unmarked car behind suspect vehicle). If that car drives, he's gonna get pinned between that car and his patrol vehicle, even if he mag dumps and kills the guy.... He could very easily slip and have his head crush between 2 pieces of metal weighing a couple tons each...

I'd have exited the driver side of the tahoe (duh), using the rear of the Tahoe as cover, that way I have a much clearer shot of the driver, I'm somewhat protected by a mass of steel in front of me, and can move away from either vehicle if he accelerates. I'm not in a position to shoot my backup behind the car, and the downward angle means my backstop is the rest of the car/concrete....

I just see a piss poor decision right there.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe he was Tie-Died like the editor's hippie grandmother who can't grammar check the story?

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
EDIT:

So, is it too much to ask to have the actual thing you're posting about in the title?

Third repost in 3 days because you name the thread some weird BS and I go to check and don't find it..

Really 'Deputies tried to give him aid but was DIED(sic)?'... C'mon now, work with me people. At least try to hint aboot what you're posting....

Don't harsh my mellow, man. You're tryin' tuh squelch my creative Juices. Just run through the new posts and see what's up before rushing to the presses?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:06 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:

Interesting technique..

We all know this move is only because his nut was sticking to his inner thigh.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I thot it wiz beecasse copper boy wiz showing rice boy he had a big pair, so give up and get sum.

Either way, rice boy wiz gonna get skrooed.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next