Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Are you still supporting the NRA? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Capn Blood wrote:
jdhbulseye wrote:
Capn Blood wrote:
https://www.quora.com/Where-did-the-NRA-get-its-reputation-as-a-Boogeyman

Many of the answers at that link seem to refute your premise. What is it you wanted to point out at that link?

So, I added that for a little balance. There are far more scathing links I could provide. Note the person writing it is pretty moderate yet still backs up my assertions.. now hear what the NRA and Trump have unleashed on us, from a former ATF technical guy. Today Trump made some seriously tyrannical and delusional statements about not following due process of law, and even attacked a pro gun Congressman for "taking NRA money".. we are in BIG trouble

But upon reading your responses it's clear you have an agenda and you will not hear anything I'm saying, so I won't be further responding to your posts on this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMRzLaRU_o

I share your concern with what Trump has been saying lately. I agree we are in big trouble. After the primary (in which I did not vote for Trump) what was our alternative? Would you rather have Clinton? I dont see what the alternative was here.

For what its worth I actually dont have an agenda. At least one person on this site can probably attest to that. But if you dont want to respond to me anymore for debating with you thats okay. Although I wish you would.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I asked this on Facebook and mentioned here it before. What the actual fuck is the NRA going to do about Trump?

They better be in his face.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:30 pm

If they opposed Trump, that would go a long way to start to earn my trust back at least. But just a first step.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Dang right I still support the NRA. We are losing because we have bunch #funkmetoo limp dick gun owners. They bitch and bitch. The left just goes at the throat while we wack off.

So stop your whining and support them all. Tell Walmart and Dick's to go rub one off but without their balls it might not work.

Stand together people, pull your heads out of your Ass and fight. An AR15 is just a 10/22 painted black.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Lol. Thank you for reinforcing why many of us, including those within the industry have dropped support for the NRA. The NRA loves people like you that foolishly follow blindly and will waste your money and get nothing for it. Glad I posted this, I’ve seen all I needed to see to prove my point.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BlaineAndBullets wrote:
Lol. Thank you for reinforcing why many of us, including those within the industry have dropped support for the NRA. The NRA loves people like you that foolishly follow blindly and will waste your money and get nothing for it. Glad I posted this, I’ve seen all I needed to see to prove my point.

Gotta be one of the stupidest and short sighted posts I've read in a long time...

I'm glad I'll never have to share a foxhole with you. Don't think you'd be looking out for anyone but yourself, since your view is the only one that matters.

-- Travis A Kisner

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/nra-sc ... /id/846072

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:43 am

Looks like the same hidden limp dicks saying they have guns but want common sense gun control. Whats up BlaineandBullets, you cant be for real but just hiding out surfing the men channel. Need a date. I suggest the #fuckMeToo forum. Thats where all the women bitch about getting harassed. Of course thats after they get the money. I call that a pissed hore. Sorry to get personal but you are what mess it up for all of use.

The Dem and libs don't eat their young, thats why they win most the time. The rest of us just want to be left alone and are to lazy to vote. Nothing is ever good enough. I just need my shotgun, what the heck do I need a AR for.

So I don't blindly follow the NRA, just something to get back at the dang hidden liberals. Hey, is Ellen on at 2 or 3 today?

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BlaineAndBullets wrote:

You are not helping the situation, just poisoning the well, please stop it. The NRA was not created to please you, they were not even created to fight for gun rights, they were created to foster sportsmanship and marksmanship.
They were forced to defend the Second Amendment and are doing the best they can, how about you try taking on the media onslaught??

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:28 am
Profile WWW

BlaineAndBullets wrote:

Ditto

Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:14 am

Thanks to a PMs I have been able to have some heated and constructive conversations with a few members. Have talked to some close friends and have decided to renew my membership. BUT, all my funds will be directly only to NRA-ILA (I think that’s one it is) thanks to those who took the time to have open dialogue and either shared knowledge or directed me to places to find information. I still disagree with a lot of the bullshit the NRA pulls, but at least now I know where my money is really going and who to contact if I disagree.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BlaineAndBullets wrote:
Thanks to a PMs I have been able to have some heated and constructive conversations with a few members. Have talked to some close friends and have decided to renew my membership. BUT, all my funds will be directly only to NRA-ILA (I think that’s one it is) thanks to those who took the time to have open dialogue and either shared knowledge or directed me to places to find information. I still disagree with a lot of the bullshit the NRA pulls, but at least now I know where my money is really going and who to contact if I disagree.
Welcome. Thanks for helping us fight the good fight. Even if we disagree with the organization at times.

Sent from Proxima Centauri B through the ether using FTP transmission technology, Honey Encryption, and Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

jdhbulseye wrote:
BlaineAndBullets wrote:
Welcome. Thanks for helping us fight the good fight. Even if we disagree with the organization at times.

:plusone:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wife and I joined today. Strength in numbers gentlemen.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Like any organization you're not going to get the total satisfaction from any one of them. That being said I've been a life member since 1994 and will continue to support them. What are the alternatives besides other orgs that diss them and cannot agree on anything constructive.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next