Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 HS student suspended for defending himself at anti-2A event 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/student-as ... defending/

Student was assaulted for speaking his mind and objecting to a video shown at a anti-2A assembly "sponsored" by the school. At this assembly they showed a virulent anti-NRA video featuring everyone's favorite skinhead look-alike Emma Gonzalez.

I believe this family has grounds to sue this school and the student that assaulted his son.

If you are not involved with what is happening at your children's schools, you need to be. They are a breeding ground for the left-wing group think that is prevalent in colleges across this country.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/student-assaulted-pro-second-amendment-views-suspended-defending/

Student was assaulted for speaking his mind and objecting to a video shown at a anti-2A assembly "sponsored" by the school. At this assembly they showed a virulent anti-NRA video featuring everyone's favorite skinhead look-alike Emma Gonzalez.

I believe this family has grounds to sue this school and the student that assaulted his son.

If you are not involved with what is happening at your children's schools, you need to be. They are a breeding ground for the left-wing group think that is prevalent in colleges across this country.

A common theme among the anti-gunners... "What do you need to defend yourself against? (Way more complicated than this simple statement, but I don't have the time to go through all the nuances and rabbit-holes.)

Every single day, some snowflake or antifa terrorist gives an example of why we can't lose the right to self-defense. Just like the one in this article.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 am

Agreed.

That kid who did the assault could very well be some kid wearing a red bandana over his face at some NYU activist protest next year.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We pulled out son from local public school 20 years ago because they stopped "teaching" and started the indoctrination of liberal persuasion. Fuck all those mealy mouthed liberal loving assholes!!! :angryfire: :frust: :blackcloud1: :bruce:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

This is crying our for ACTION.
If someone hears of some follow up, please share.
Would we be able to start or encourage the family to start a crowdfund for legal fees?

We need to start fighting back.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]