Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Workplace violence in France 2 dead after supermarket attack 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43512791

Two dead, gunman took hostages in a supermarket.

He declared allegiance to you know who and demanded the remaining surviving attacker from the Paris attacks a few years ago be released.

Proof that gun control and pleading with your attackers on the societal level does not work.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's also proof that keeping the other attacker alive serves no good purpose, and in fact only provides leverage for terrorists considering future attacks. Whack the douchebag now and remove him as a bargaining chip. Easy peasy.

If you're wondering how useful government monitoring is, here's everything you need to know summed up in one tidy statement from France's interior minister:

Quote:
"He was known for petty crimes," including small-time drug-dealing, he said. "We had monitored him and thought there was no radicalisation," he said.

BZZZZZT! Wrong!

On the lighter side, when these idiots self-radicalize, they don't seem to be very discerning about the veracity of the information they assimilate. From the BBC article:

Quote:
...where he charged into the Super-U supermarket, shouting, "I am a soldier of Daesh [Islamic State]!" and took hostages.

Isn't the term Daesh actually a slam on ISIS? Isn't that sort of like someone who fashions themselves as a member of the KKK calling themselves a Klukie (for all you Fletch fans out there)?

Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just read this here the other day...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/france-toward-total-submission-islam-destruction-free-speech

Quote:
Macron recently said he wants to create the post of "Grand Imam of France", a man who would be the "spiritual leader" of Islam in France. He added that he would like to see the construction of large "cathedral mosques" in every important French city. He also wants the Arabic language to be taught in every high school, to maintain a relationship between Muslims and the language of their religion. He promises affirmative action in favor of Muslims and a more resolute fight against "those who attack Islam". He never uses the words "radical Islam". He speaks of "radicalization", but says that the main danger is the "radicalization of secularism". He does not hide that those who defend secularism -- and a clear separation between the government and Islam (Riposte Laïque, for example) -- are an obstacle on the path he intends to follow. Clearly, the fight against "radicalization of secularism" is in high gear!

Marwan Muhammad, spokesman of the "Collective against Islamophobia in France" said in 2011:

"Who has the right to say that in thirty to forty years, France will not be a Muslim country? No one in this country has the right to extinguish our right to hope for a society that is globally faithful to Islam ".

Every day in France, men such as Marwan Muhammad have more reason to hope.

Prominent Islamic preacher Tariq Ramadan is presently being held at the Fleury-Mérogis prison near Paris: judges could not dismiss the overwhelming charges against him of rape. Some French Muslims still claim he is being unfairly accused. Many others say he is an impostor and seem ready to get rid of him. They say it is urgent to create "authentic French Islamic institutions" fully "recognized by the French government". President Macron could not have said it better. The Islamization of France will not stop.

when EU opened the floodgates to "syrian refugees" it was doomed from that moment on.
France is fucked
England is fucked
Sweden is fucked
Germany is fucked
and others

Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I blame Trump.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Told the wife we'd go to Paris if they made it 6 months without a terrorist attack. Don't think I'll ever have to go.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]