Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Trump on N Korea 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

If I'm not mistaken, he has accomplished more regarding N Korea in the past few weeks than anyone else has in 25 years.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04 ... itful.html

President Trump told reporters Wednesday he would not hesitate to walk out of a planned summit meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un "if I think it's a meeting that is not going to be fruitful."

"I hope to have a very successful meeting," Trump said at a joint news conference alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. "If we don't think it's going to be successful, we won't have it. If I think it's a meeting that is not going to be fruitful, we're not going to go. If the meeting when I’m there is not fruitful, I will respectfully leave the meeting."

The president spoke one day after it was revealed that CIA Director Mike Pompeo had met with Kim over Easter weekend in an effort to lay the groundwork for the prospective meeting with the American president, which Trump has said could take place by early June.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who knows still, but it was fuking hilarious watching ABCNNBCBS just absolutely apoplectic, just purple in the face about Trump out of control, going to start a war and Jesus we are gonna die...........like tomorrow holy shit..........................to silence :rofl9:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, he has accomplished more regarding N Korea in the past few weeks than anyone else has in 25 years.

Agreed. He's got movement.

And little Rocket Man wants to be acknowledged on the world stage, and he's getting that, providing he negotiates in good faith.

That's partly why responding to Syria was important. We said we would, and we followed-through, and did.

We've warned some people, and we have to show we'd follow-through; we've promised Israel and others we had their back in the region, and we did.

After years of mealy-mouthed promises without backing it up, if we want diplomacy to work, there has to be actionable consequences both promised, and demonstrated.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't think he's going to give away any nuclear reactors like Clinton did in 1994. This move gave them the technology to develop WMD.
https://www.heritage.org/report/the-cli ... end-street

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]