Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Parkland survivor questioned about gun range visit... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BREAKING: Anti-Gun Control Parkland Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range With His Father

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29790/br ... daily-wire

From the article: They kept calling me “the pro-Second Amendment kid.” I was shocked and honestly, scared. It definitely felt like they were attempting to intimidate me.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Comments are great. Assholes didn't do their job and someone must pay. SEE this is where a lawyer might be making some real good.....

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Absolutely insane.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should have told them to fuck off and refused to talk without his parents present.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

There has been so much patently wrong going on in the anti-2A camp that I think that they are shooting themselves in the proverbial foot.
Even if they are able to keep >50% of the people fearful of freedom, they are awakening enough of the nominally pro-2a people to the fact that this is going to turn into an actual war...
Waking up is not easy.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
There has been so much patently wrong going on in the anti-2A camp that I think that they are shooting themselves in the proverbial foot.
Even if they are able to keep >50% of the people fearful of freedom, they are awakening enough of the nominally pro-2a people to the fact that this is going to turn into an actual war...
Waking up is not easy.

Keep treating law abiding gun owners like 2nd Class citizens and they bite off way too much.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Broward Cowards doing some mighty fine police work I see. What a bunch of fuckholes.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's a lawsuit. Sue the shit out of that excuse for a school district.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
That's a lawsuit. Sue the shit out of that excuse for a school district.

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:35 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Anyone up to contacting the aggrieved party and asking them to set up a gofundme account for a lawsuit against the anti-2a district?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

4th amendment violation?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

needs to be shut down and re-EDUCATED!!

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This has lawsuit written all over it. They had no reason to pull the student in for being at a gun range and tweeting about it. Now if the kid was talking about using that information against the school, that is different. But clearly in his comments and videos he wasn't doing anything wrong or threatening anyone. I think the district is being hyper sensitive and realizes they did nothing with the shooting a while back, seems a little guilt ridden to me.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:57 pm

I'm not sure about Florida but in Washington you can file a letter with the school stating that your child can not be questioned by a school official without a parent present. If you have school age children I would suggest doing it.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:08 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

cyclonegt wrote:
I'm not sure about Florida but in Washington you can file a letter with the school stating that your child can not be questioned by a school official without a parent present. If you have school age children I would suggest doing it.

Good tip to look into, thanks.
My kids had a few situations which I had to be called for, and one that required a parent/3 principals conference. One of the vice principals was rude to my boy, and I stood up, placed both fists on the edge of the main principal's desk and said "You call me back when that fucking bitch can show some respect and we'll talk about this like adults. Come on son."
At the follow-up conference, that fucking bitch wasn't there.

I VERY rarely lose my cool like that. I meant every word, and they knew it. Never had a problem with that administration for the rest of the time my kids went through that school.
I think that many schools could use a little face to face like that.

No, I am not billy bad ass.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next