Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Starbucks changes bathroom policy again.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns=NO
Poop=Yes

Mon May 21, 2018 10:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If I was refused the use of the restroom I'd just pull a large cup out of the trash, piss in it, and leave it on a table as I left.

I remember my days of working in a gas station. Cleaning restrooms was no fun but I also recognized that people needed a place to go when nature demanded.

What do places that refuse use of their restrooms expect people to do. They'll either use a restroom or go into the alley next to the establishment and just piss on the wall. Might make a better statement if they just stood in front and whizzed on the front of the building and dropped a card saying "I would have used the restroom if you'd let me".

You don't have to be homeless or a bum to have a full bladder causing you discomfort. Sometimes I might go in a coffee shop and go for the restroom BEFORE ordering coffee.

If you sit down at a table and see a cup with yellow liquid in it, I may have been there before you and they refused to let me use the restroom :wink05: :wink05:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon May 21, 2018 11:13 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/starbucks-says-drug-use-sleeping-unacceptable-as-it-clarifies-guest-policy-1526918854

Quote:
By Julie Jargon
May 21, 2018 12:07 p.m. ET
18 COMMENTS

Starbucks Corp. made a fresh attempt Monday to explain its new policy on non-paying guests after its initial effort sparked complaints that cafes would turn into homeless shelters and drug havens.

On Saturday, Starbucks SBUX +0.56% said its new policy would allow all guests to use its cafes, including its restrooms, whether or not they make a purchase.

But the announcement fueled criticism over the weekend on social media and in online comments to news reports. Some customers said they feared there wouldn’t be room for paying customers to sit and others said they worried that the public restrooms would attract drug users.

“It sounds like Starbucks is turning their stores into homeless shelters. Their coffee is strong but their management is weak,” said Ron Raduechel, a 64-year-old retired supply chain executive from Waukesha, Wisc., who said he’ll no longer go to Starbucks.

Funny reporter name. Terrible PR.

Well if the 64yr old crowd is pissed about this that's half their clientele...better watch their step.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
Sometimes I might go in a coffee shop and go for the restroom BEFORE ordering coffee.

I do that all the time. Not only to go but also to wash my hands.

Mon May 21, 2018 11:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You know what the difference between Blue-collar and White-collar is?

A blue-collar guy washes his hands before he uses the facilities.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon May 21, 2018 11:51 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

A young couple decided to try the new Chinese restaurant in town called "The Golden Tong". After being seated the waiter comes by with a tray of cups, he takes a pair of golden tongs and picks up each cup and places it front of them. Then he uses the tongs to pick up the tea pot and our them each a serving. The lady looks around and sees that all the waiters are using these golden tongs to serve everything from the egg rolls to the silverware. She asks why and the waiter tells her. "Simple, Here at The Golden Tong we take cleanliness very seriously. Nothing we serve is ever touched by our hands, the waiters, cooks, bartenders. We all use golden tongs." Then she notices that all the waiters have small strings hanging from their zippers and she asks why. "As I said miss. We are very concerned with cleanliness. The string is tied to my penis. If a waiter must use the bathroom he can simply pull on the string to remove himself from his pants and do his business. It's all very hygienic."

So the lady asks. "How do you go about putting your penis back in your trousers?"

The waiter looks around and answers quietly...

"I don't know about the other guys... But I use the tongs."

Mon May 21, 2018 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

this woman would give Starshit a name....

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/woman ... 1826082960

Mon May 21, 2018 3:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

“Horton, Here’s a Poo!”

Mon May 21, 2018 3:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
“Horton, Here’s a Poo!”

If you're gonna quote me, do so correctly... :wink05:

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Horton's, here's a poo

:thumbsup2:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 21, 2018 4:32 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
“Horton, Here’s a Poo!”

If you're gonna quote me, do so correctly... :wink05:

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Horton's, here's a poo

:thumbsup2:

Link to your previous post I quoted you from?
I can't find it.

I pulled it out of the original online comments in the article.

Mon May 21, 2018 4:39 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

In other words, if you are black and have a friend filming it you can use the bathroom without buying, otherwise no???

https://www.wsj.com/articles/starbucks- ... 1526918854
Starbucks Says Drug Use, Sleeping Unacceptable as It Clarifies Guest Policy
Company’s statement is second attempt to explain its new policy following complaints that it would turn cafes into homeless shelters and drug havens

The Seattle-based retailer on Saturday had said it would allow all guests in its U.S. company-owned stores to use its cafes, including its restrooms, whether or not they make a purchase. That announcement, which attracted some support, also drew complaints that cafes wouldn’t have enough seats for paying customers and would turn into homeless shelters and drug havens.

On Monday, Starbucks revealed more about the policy, telling The Wall Street Journal that employees now have detailed instructions on what to do if someone is behaving in a disruptive manner, such as smoking, using drugs or alcohol, using restrooms improperly or sleeping.

At issue, in essence, is whether Starbucks views itself as a business that caters to customers, or a quasi-public place generally welcome to all. The uproar, which follows the arrest last month of two black men who wanted to use a Starbucks bathroom in Philadelphia, demonstrates the unusual spot that the nation’s biggest coffee chain holds in American culture.

Mon May 21, 2018 9:00 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

McDonald's in Australia gets it.
Buy something and you get the code to open the bathroom door.
But then, they also had the insight to banish illegal immigrants to desert islands, notifying their home countries to come and get them.

If you don't have a dollar, you should be out looking for a fucking job instead of hanging out at McDonalds.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6499237/m ... hemselves/

McDonald’s customers claim ‘ridiculous’ new toilet rule is causing them to wet themselves

Numerous customers who visited a McDonald's restaurant in Maroochydore, Queensland, have taken to social media to complain about the fast-food chain.

In order to use the bathroom at the fast-food restaurant in Maroochydore, Queensland, customers claim they have to first place their order and use the code on the bottom of the receipt to get access to the toilet - a system in place at multiple McDonald's restaurants in the UK.

Last edited by Guntrader on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seriously, how many of you have gone into a place that serves food and wanted to either wash up or go to bathroom BEFORE enjoying your food?

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Seriously, how many of you have gone into a place that serves food and wanted to either wash up or go to bathroom BEFORE enjoying your food?

Exactly what I was thinking. On road trips, I stop, use the bathroom, then go order my food.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next