Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Starbucks changes bathroom policy again.... 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

STARBUCKS

"Coffee so strong just the smell will make you take a dump"

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri May 11, 2018 5:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't think this will go well for them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fri May 11, 2018 5:30 pm

I've never been in a Starbucks where I had to ask for a key/code to use the restroom. Any place that I've had to ask for a key/code it was because it was in a shitty area where people would trash the restroom. The people I feel sorry for are the workers who now have to go in and clean up after the losers who will make a mess. Maybe those who think that the restrooms should be a free for all should volunteer to be the ones who clean them. Better yet Howard Schultz should spend a week going around to different downtown Starbucks and clean restrooms for a week. He might have a change of hart after that.

Fri May 11, 2018 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The only time I go there is when the wife wants a cop of that burned crap and I’m with her.

Fri May 11, 2018 6:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
I haven't seen a pay toilet stall in the US since maybe the mid 70's.
Think they had them at The Olympic Hotel in Seattle.
Cost a dime. I think a lot pf people just pissed or shit on the floor.

I remember the Greyhound stations in Seattle and Everett having them about 25 years ago. A dime if I recall correctly.

I know the Portland station had them back in 85. I had just hitch hiked from LA to portland and then was going to take the bus to Seattle and had to drop a duece like a man man but had no change on me at the time and had to break in to the stall because there was no time to go get change.

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Sat May 12, 2018 6:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who fucking cares.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sat May 12, 2018 6:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Who fucking cares.

Just the people who now feel like taking a coffee induced poop on the bathroom floor.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat May 12, 2018 6:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuck Starbucks. Deep, dry and often

Sat May 12, 2018 8:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've seen sharps boxes pop up in public bathrooms everywhere.....For the diabetics, I'm sure.

Apparently, Starbucks will be the new nationwide safe injection site...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat May 12, 2018 9:06 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

cyclonegt wrote:
I've never been in a Starbucks where I had to ask for a key/code to use the restroom. Any place that I've had to ask for a key/code it was because it was in a shitty area where people would trash the restroom. The people I feel sorry for are the workers who now have to go in and clean up after the losers who will make a mess. Maybe those who think that the restrooms should be a free for all should volunteer to be the ones who clean them. Better yet Howard Schultz should spend a week going around to different downtown Starbucks and clean restrooms for a week. He might have a change of hart after that.

The one at the lacey Fred Myers installed a keypad a while back because of the rampant homeless/junkie problem. The Starbucks at the mall also just closed the bathroom all together to fight the junkie problem.

Sat May 12, 2018 9:13 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I wonder how they'll feel when they start fishing the first of the dead OD'd junkies out of their bathrooms. Or when homeless come in and just lock themselves in for hours to enjoy a free place to nap/wash up/shoot up.

Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Went to the Wendy's by the Everett Home Depot, one of the scummiest areas in Everett.
Guy in front of us wanted the key to the bathroom, was told he had to buy something.
Was emptying out his pockets on the counter counting his pennies.
Along with that he pulled out 3-4 syringes, half a dozen cigarette butts, a burned spoon, some q-tips, and some unidentifiable shit. Could have been dirt and leaves.
Figured he'll be in there for awhile......if he came up with a dollar which I don't believe he did.

Last time I ever went there.

Sat May 12, 2018 10:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Imagine a few junkies in that fancy new place in the main office building!

Sun May 20, 2018 4:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:
Who fucking cares.

Just the people who now feel like taking a coffee induced poop on the bathroom floor.

how I feel....
https://imgur.com/xWx0ZHF

what really happens....

Sun May 20, 2018 4:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.wsj.com/articles/starbucks- ... 1526918854

Quote:
By Julie Jargon
May 21, 2018 12:07 p.m. ET
18 COMMENTS

Starbucks Corp. made a fresh attempt Monday to explain its new policy on non-paying guests after its initial effort sparked complaints that cafes would turn into homeless shelters and drug havens.

On Saturday, Starbucks SBUX +0.56% said its new policy would allow all guests to use its cafes, including its restrooms, whether or not they make a purchase.

But the announcement fueled criticism over the weekend on social media and in online comments to news reports. Some customers said they feared there wouldn’t be room for paying customers to sit and others said they worried that the public restrooms would attract drug users.

“It sounds like Starbucks is turning their stores into homeless shelters. Their coffee is strong but their management is weak,” said Ron Raduechel, a 64-year-old retired supply chain executive from Waukesha, Wisc., who said he’ll no longer go to Starbucks.

Funny reporter name. Terrible PR.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon May 21, 2018 8:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next