Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:31 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Seattle PD bodycam video of shooting Sunday... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How did the suspect(s) not get hit? They apparently got away..... icon_eek

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5f3_1507684683

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

that's SEATTLE....gunfree zone......shooting blanks

thats what the libtards want

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:20 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

cmica wrote:
shooting blanks

:ROFLMAO:
Let's put a positive spin on this- How about teaching perps that if they hold still they're safe while the Seattle police are shooting at them.

No offense intended for Seattle Police WaGunners. Just humor.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

should all be fired.

if a barn drove by they couldn't hit it.

dumbshits with guns

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Probably an up-armored Impreza

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Someone had to at least poop themselves a little bit during this shooting.

Divided we fall.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Wait, they got away?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ive been at the range when LEOs were there having a "practice night".

It kinda reminded me of an episode of the "A-Team".

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Dude busted out an ar, shit must have hit the roof, yet he didn't hit a target. Damn

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First the news report for more info.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... -eastlake/
By Steve Miletich and Paige Cornwell
Seattle Times staff reporters

Quote:
Seattle police have opened a criminal investigation into the actions of two officers who opened fire on a car in the Eastlake neighborhood Sunday night after they said the driver suddenly backed toward them.

The investigation by homicide detectives will determine whether a criminal violation occurred when the officers fired dozens of rounds at the Subaru Impreza as it sped away, according to a law-enforcement source.

In addition, the department’s Force Investigation Team is conducting a separate investigation into the shooting to determine if department policy was followed, the source said.

The criminal investigation is being done out of an abundance of caution,

Not enough information to make a judgment call on this. Some commentary.

I generally am very pro LEO and call a spade as a spade. I have a real problem with this shooting without more information.

Do we know why this guy was in a hurry? Mass murderer, or late for work, or wife in the hospital after a car accident??? I'm not seeing any positive ID on this person. Nor what he was allegedly doing that was suspicious. Was he changing his car battery? Or fixing a headlight? We really have no idea.

Why didn't the office pull his car forward to box in this car??

I'm BARELY seeing justification for opening fire on this person. Yes, I saw the "assault" with a car, moving 1mph, when he tapped the officer after the officer jumped in front of the car.

If the officers all missed, they can consider themselves lucky they are such atrocious shots. At near point blank range on a near stationary target going at the speed of a walk....

If this person wasn't committed a crime, I suspect we see 3 unemployed and maybe prosecuted LEOs. Does bumping a cop with your car in a parking lot result in a death sentence these days?? Yeah, yeah, compliance and all that...

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why did Rambo and GI Joe grab an AR and a shotgun? If I saw a cop pulling out an AR and a shotgun and coming after me I wouldn't be stopping to wait and find out if I was gonna be murdered or not....and their reaction just proves it. I'd be singing 'self defense' even if I was caught.

Trigger happy fucks.

I'm really fucking sick of qualified immunity...

....and detectives are gonna determine fault? Really? The foxes guarding the henhouse are gonna determine if the other foxes were wrong?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:

Quote:
Seattle police have opened a criminal investigation into the actions of two officers who opened fire on a car in the Eastlake neighborhood Sunday night after they said the driver suddenly backed toward them.

The investigation by homicide detectives will determine whether a criminal violation occurred when the officers fired dozens of rounds at the Subaru Impreza as it sped away, according to a law-enforcement source.

In addition, the department’s Force Investigation Team is conducting a separate investigation into the shooting to determine if department policy was followed, the source said.

I generally am very pro LEO and call a spade as a spade. I have a real problem with this shooting without more information.

Do we know why this guy was in a hurry? Mass murderer, or late for work, or wife in the hospital after a car accident??? I'm not seeing any positive ID on this person. Nor what he was allegedly doing that was suspicious. Was he changing his car battery? Or fixing a headlight? We really have no idea.

I'm BARELY seeing justification for opening fire on this person. Yes, I saw the "assault" with a car, moving 1mph, when he tapped the officer after the officer jumped in front of the car.

If the officers all missed...

The problem is none of them missed, every one of those bullets *hit*...something....

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:

Quote:

If the officers all missed, they can consider themselves lucky they are such atrocious shots. At near point blank range on a near stationary target going at the speed of a walk....

If this person wasn't committed a crime, I suspect we see 3 unemployed and maybe prosecuted LEOs. Does bumping a cop with your car in a parking lot result in a death sentence these days?? Yeah, yeah, compliance and all that...

Good points, But need to add this:
The car was later found. The clowns then stole another white car that too was later found abandoned in Everett.
What that tells me is the driver and ?? were crooks up to something.

I too wonder why the police car didn't drive to box him in as the other officer approached. Also, until we know more about what the officers thought they saw. Was there a gun involved in the car and did that spark the shooting (along with the assault by car twice.)

As too the other, how did they drive away after all that? I know the adrenaline was high but how can you miss that badly from only a few feet away?

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

reminds me of this:

8 minutes of the guy wasting the cops' time. Shoot out happens in the last 40 seconds of the video.

BG and cop empty their guns at each other from ten feet. Nobody hit. Amazing.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:

Quote:

Good points, But need to add this:
The car was later found. The clowns then stole another white car that too was later found abandoned in Everett.
What that tells me is the driver and ?? were crooks up to something.

I too wonder why the police car didn't drive to box him in as the other officer approached. Also, until we know more about what the officers thought they saw. Was there a gun involved in the car and did that spark the shooting (along with the assault by car twice.)

As too the other, how did they drive away after all that? I know the adrenaline was high but how can you miss that badly from only a few feet away?

Yeah, but car theft isn't a violent felony. And there was no real "assault" here on an officer that warrants a death sentence.

If someone bumps you with their car in a parking lot, and you shoot them, you go to prison.
If someone steals your car in your driveway and you shoot them, you go to prison.

The law is pretty clear on this... plenty of caselaw and examples in the media.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next